Xvi vs Huggle

DeletedUser

I don't need to realise anything. Yes, it's true, Celebreus has an ego the size of Mount Everest, but that is not the topic of this thread. Furthermore, the irritation celebreus' beliefs cause you (as you canot speak for others) have no impact on those of myself. To say my opinions about XVI vs Huggle (which is what this thread is supposed to be about) are invalid due to that is exactly the point I am trying to make. Cele is one of 22 members. Each of us has our own opinions. What I wrote is mine.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'll just go ahead and repeat what I said and bold the parts you may of missed:

Your 'irritation' is induced by your leader. His beliefs, comments, opinions, or whatever you have it, attain no respect of any informed player.

The sooner you realise that, the sooner you'll notice that 90% of the above is invalid.

:icon_rolleyes:

Ofcourse you're another one of his tribe, he wouldn't have you there unless you'd do some brown-nosing :lol:

DeletedUser

Ofcourse you're another one of his tribe, he wouldn't have you there unless you'd do some brown-nosing :lol:
The degree to which you do not know me is unbelievable. The only 'brown' that gets near my nose is chocolate.

DeletedUser

Karl, you really are acting immature. The 21 players I have at my ready, are my tribe members, not suck ups who got in my tribe because they said nice things.

If you can't get over the fact people agree with my leadership skills, don't comment. If you don't want to give us an alias so you can prove you're actually in this war, don't comment, although it's a free country/server, so feel free to comment, your words mean nothing to me.

Furthermore, you do not have the right to speak on behalf of other people, if all informed members feel the same way you do, they have fingers to which they can press onto their keyboards themselves. You really do have a troublesome mind- trying to turn my own friends against me. I'm truly sorry if you're stuck with an Xvi account.

All I see here is a case of "replacing mvvm disorder", it's known to be quite common so don't feel bad.

DeletedUser

Karl, you really are acting immature. The 21 players I have at my ready, are my tribe members, not suck ups who got in my tribe because they said nice things.

If you can't get over the fact people agree with my leadership skills, don't comment. If you don't want to give us an alias so you can prove you're actually in this war, don't comment, although it's a free country/server, so feel free to comment, your words mean nothing to me.

Furthermore, you do not have the right to speak on behalf of other people, if all informed members feel the same way you do, they have fingers to which they can press onto their keyboards themselves. You really do have a troublesome mind- trying to turn my own friends against me. I'm truly sorry if you're stuck with an Xvi account.

All I see here is a case of "replacing mvvm disorder", it's known to be quite common so don't feel bad.

You know what Nathan... You really are a split kinda guy aren't you. As in split personality, you were a completely different kind of person in the chat I have of you a week ago. And the only reason I am here is because of one particular comment you made, and yes we 'ginger' people can hold a grudge if you haven't noticed.

And we both know that loads of people have typed about you before, so I'm just shedding some light on the ferocity of it all.

It's kinda funny how you keep talking about me being on an XVI account as to get some sort of reaction out of me, possibly to indicate who I am... Where I am?

You will find out soon enough :) Patience, after-all, is a virtue :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You know what Nathan... You really are a split kinda guy aren't you. As in split personality, you were a completely different kind of person in the chat I have of you a week ago. And the only reason I am here is because of one particular comment you made, and yes we 'ginger' people can hold a grudge if you haven't noticed.

And we both know that loads of people have typed about you before, so I'm just shedding some light on the ferocity of it all.

It's kinda funny how you keep talking about me being on an XVI account as to get some sort of reaction out of me, possibly to indicate who I am... Where I am?

You will find out soon enough :) Patience, after-all, is a virtue :icon_wink:

If you haven't got an Xvi account, then I fail to see how you're going to, what was it again, drop-kick me from my high pedestal? Also, if you haven't got an Xvi account, stop making an Xvi war thread about you or I'll report you for derailing my thread. :lol: mmkay? (<-- who want to bet Karl will comment on that last sarcastic remark I made right there?)

Once again, you prove to be a disappointment.

DeletedUser

scared perhaps

You'd like to think so wouldn't you. I also heard you was looking to join Huggle - funny how things change when you get a couple hundred incomings. You're are OriginalOne' new owner, right? :icon_rolleyes:

Obviously every one believes the above. Because, I'm Celebreus, right? Half the people left on this world, really have sunk below the belt on the maturity scale. - That isn't aimed at the miggy quote but an overall summary.

Since Voltan has kindly quoted Destination Unknown without his permission, I feel this some how dignifies me quoting Destination also in retaliation;

[05/12/2009 16:21:26 | Edited 16:21:32] Rank 1 Is Standard: Hmm I can send you def if u want I have like 130 def vills
[05/12/2009 16:22:07] Teddy: What's your IGN?
[05/12/2009 16:22:25] Rank 1 Is Standard: Destination Unknown account 100 percent belongs to me
[05/12/2009 16:22:32] Teddy: :O
[05/12/2009 16:22:39] Teddy: You're willing to help?
[05/12/2009 16:22:49] Rank 1 Is Standard: If you will be quiet
[05/12/2009 16:22:57] Rank 1 Is Standard: yes or no?

Now I shall await Karl to come and quote me on some thing to prove how vindictive he can actually be.
[spoil]I believe I used the word vindictive before and some one questioned by reasons, just in case;

vin·dic·tive (vn-dktv)
adj.

1. Disposed to seek revenge; revengeful.
2. Marked by or resulting from a desire to hurt; spiteful.[/spoil]
If you want to support the tribe you declared on, fair dues, but don't drag me into the equation with your useless skype chat logs because no body cares, skype chats can easily be made up.

Now I have a war to fight in-game gentlemen, not with words on a forum where most people use so they can see what makes others tick; All the players who flame or post with aggression while refusing to reveal their In-game identity.

I think I saw a new thread power270lb made, I'll go check that out after I post this, then you probably won't hear a whole lot from me. Seems a lot of Active supporters are back any-who so no one should complain the forums lack integrity like last time I said I quit.

destination unknown

i aint sending supprt to anyone outside of my tribe,

Miggy

Rank 1 Is Standard

Cele that was the time when I had no clue what was going on w36... I heard you were getting attacked on other chats for different worlds... I asked you if you need support in w36... than I realized that you were our enemy....
After all you got no support did you?:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Cele that was the time when I had no clue what was going on w36... I heard you were getting attacked on other chats for different worlds... I asked you if you need support in w36... than I realized that you were our enemy....
After all you got no support did you?:icon_rolleyes:

Make all the excuses you want, I don't care what the reason is or was previously, I was simply saying the reason for Miggy thinking I wanted support.

You do realize this was 5 months ago, do you not?

Dang, really? 5th of December was 5 months ago? :icon_rolleyes: I must really be lost on my days.

DeletedUser

Make all the excuses you want, I don't care what the reason is or was previously, I was simply saying the reason for Miggy thinking I wanted support.

Dang, really? 5th of December was 5 months ago? :icon_rolleyes: I must really be lost on my days.

He's american? Facetious remarks are a little invalid now huh?

(E.G. Us... DD/MM/YYYY. Him MM/DD/YYYY etc)

:icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:

EDIT: Oh and he had no idea of the Reactivation then, I don't think even any of us does. Rank 1 was just being a nice person... Maybe you should take notes Nathan

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You do realize this was 5 months ago, do you not?

This...this is just funny.

Even if he is American, it's December in America. Which would make that 7 months ago by the US calendar.

Post = Ridiculous
Defense of post = Even more ridiculous

valk

Even if he is American, it's December in America. Which would make that 7 months ago by the US calendar.

Post = Ridiculous

The defence was actually correct because it was referring to the fact that americans dont use the same calander scale as english people do...Dont worry though you can just keep looking like an idiot on the forums though :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

you call Karl immature? Hell I dislike Crud to the max and he annoys me. So far in W36 you have him beaten by a mile on immaturity. Also your Skills? what skills? sure you have so much skills you could write a guide..."How to Noble Inactives" should be an amazing read.

Then you say not to comment then feel free to comment all in the same paragraph. That iss called contradicting statements, something most people who have any knowledge would know to avoid.

Some people don't believe you are worth the time of day, why would they spend the time writing to you then? I am only doing it cause I have time and your useless spam is truly stating to be a bother.

Also, don't be insulting MvvM, he is a much better player and leader then you will ever be. The fact you attempted to flame him made me think you are just jealous.

Now, I am sure you will come bak kicking with more unintelligent and egotistic posts what are useless spam but before you hit submit, read what you wrote and hopefully you will see the lack of intelligence in it.

Also Xvi will have no problem with huggle as far as I can see, this war will be over in no time.

Regards,
Nuke

DeletedUser

Post = Ridiculous

Funny how all you have to say is it's funny that I made a mistake; nothing else dear?:lol:

DeletedUser

you call Karl immature? Hell I dislike Crud to the max and he annoys me. So far in W36 you have him beaten by a mile on immaturity. Also your Skills? what skills? sure you have so much skills you could write a guide..."How to Noble Inactives" should be an amazing read.

Awww Nukie... Stop eeeeeet you meking meh blush :icon_redface:

DEiiTY

tbh if you look at his villages and his cluster it isnt like he internaled for the sake of it, i would prefer to have internal nobles on my stats and a large cluster than having other people noble the villages around me :icon_confused: