xxstealthyxx Office...

• Thread starter DeletedUser84793
  • Start date

DeletedUser84793

greetings to all players..and long time enemy's! lol so any thoughts of this new world and new condition to get the victory? i predict this gonna be a long world indeed!

regards
xxstealthyxx

hurod

First Matt and now you..

latest

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
World should a fairly short one in terms of determining who will win then depending on the caliber and diplomacy of the tribes could be quick/long af to get the actual win condition. I predict a LOT of merging.

First glace at the rune villages setup it looks like it will favor attackers with the -60% penalty but the reality is this just makes the 'best' tribe even stronger

Joe10P

Jesus. If Black Flags pops up with another BS tribe I'm done xD

SirCharles40

Reaction score
If they take as long to put all the rune villas out as they did the secret villas in W75 this world will last a year or more.

Deleted User - 10017355

Well, w75 was won before the usual 70% dominance was reached through secrets victory, so theoretically secrets decreased the length of w75. The rune victory condition would appear to have the opposite intention, i.e. a tribe will probably need greater than 70% world domination to meet the victory requirements of the Rune end-game.

SirCharles40

Reaction score
No it didn't decrease the length of time cause they didn't throw out all the villas at once and it took them almost a year to finally get all the villas you needed to control out.

Deleted User - 10017355

The way I remembered it was they released x number of secrets scattered across the map, of which there was enough to win the world, after so long had passed another batch of x secrets was scattered, of the same name(s) so there was two/three of each secret in the world. With the second batch of secrets being distributed the secrets victory condition was easily reached by @night quite quickly. As I said, they reached secret victory before 70% domination, thus the secrets condition reduced the length of the world in comparison to the normal dominance conditions.

Note: The dominance condition was voted on and turned down after the secrets victory.

DeletedUser120206

I prefer 100% dominance worlds anyways, nobody except the winning tribe survives. Kinda like a buffet for those who reach endgame *looks at menu*.

buffet59.jpg

~Patrick

Garrock

Except that even 70% dominance is a PitA. By the time you reach that point there is nothing left to do but wait three months with no real Tribal WARS to play. Conquer turtles who have been ignored up to this point as they have never posed any threat... go after low activity players/tribes etc... winning conditions are a joke. In most worlds nowadays the greatest obstacle to any world are the final several months. Just being motivated to log in daily is a grueling task. I realize it is part of the game, and I accept that, but 100% drives me batty.