Yarr vs. Slurp!

DeletedUser108811

Greetings. I am an avid stalker of this world. I love to sit back and watch the drama and action of this world.

After the Yarr/Ninja merge, Yarr had NAP with Slurp and now has been cancelled and are fighting.
SVG have hopped in as well.

Here are the war stats.
War started on Dec 21, and I will be updating this everyday.

Yarr vs. SLURP
[spoil]

Side 1:
Tribes: Yarr, Arg
Side 2:
Tribes: SLURP!

Timeframe: 21/12/2012 00:00:00 to 03/01/2013 21:31:16

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,193
Side 2: 302
Difference: 891

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 285
Side 2: 70
Difference: 215

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 9,699,691
Side 2: 1,884,827
Difference: 7,814,864

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,648,395
Side 2: 645,556
Difference: 2,002,839

chart

[/spoil]

SVG vs. SLURP:

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: SVG
Side 2:
Tribes: SLURP!

Timeframe: 01/01/2013 00:00:00 to 03/01/2013 21:31:16

Total conquers:

Side 1: 85
Side 2: 78
Difference: 7

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 68
Side 2: 9
Difference: 59

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 726,249
Side 2: 539,304
Difference: 186,945

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 615,935
Side 2: 82,870
Difference: 533,065

chart

[/spoil]

That is all. Happy holidays! And good luck and have fun to both sides! I love action.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105718

90% of captures are against budint4ever, who is between Slurp!'s clusters. Over 50 trains were launched, less then half were successful due the duration of the travel.

They should considering their NAP with Yarr will probably end up the same way as Slurp. And better odds fighting #1 tribe with a partner.

That's how Slurp ended up. They tried to work with Ninjas against us. Didn't work out so well for them.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yarr did not brake any nap, it was actually Slurp! that cancelled it. Both sides honored the 3 day cancellation period.

DeletedUser

What does make me giggle is that SLURP! launched what appeared to be a tribewide op, whereas so far Yarr players have been casually munching. The most co-ordination we had was Dallow posting reports of his random nukes in the skype chatroom, yet we're still thrashing them. I wonder what will happen when/if we do decide to do a proper op, what will happen then to SLURP? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

They will defend against it. What the hell else can they do?

They have had enough time to prepare for an assult, don't think Yarr will just easily munch on towns.

DeletedUser85711

Wasn't Yarr going to cancel diplo with SLURP! anyway? Heard that had plans to go to war. Anywho, good luck both sides.

DeletedUser105718

Yet we took 90 villages with little resistance. We had no plans to war slurp. Atleast to the point until they started planning against us.

DeletedUser

I will admit, Slurp! should have been prepared before the NAP ended, but there is no use crying over 90 villages loss with little resistance.

That's the past, even if only a few days ago.

Like I already said though, they have had enough time to prepare for Yarr this time around now that they can see your serious. If Yarr continues to gain easy towns, that will only show Slurp!s worth in world 65.

DeletedUser78112

Sweet, knew about this beforehand but threads are always good to liven up the forums. Good luck to both sides let's hope it doesn't end in a merge.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser85711

Yet we took 90 villages with little resistance. We had no plans to war slurp. Atleast to the point until they started planning against us.

Really? Because I had someone from your tribe say that it was in discussions on your forums. Neither here nor there, I suppose, but "plans" doesn't really mean discussion about it I guess. To each their own.

DeletedUser107947

Really? Because I had someone from your tribe say that it was in discussions on your forums. Neither here nor there, I suppose, but "plans" doesn't really mean discussion about it I guess. To each their own.

There was a 'disgruntled' member of Yarr who noticed Slurp nobling outside of agreed boundaries between both tribes and felt it wise to also point out mail that Slurp had been sending out to other tribes ~ so he/she posted about it.

As to why the nap was dropped and the war started, that is a different story.

DeletedUser

^No NAP was broken whatsoever. Both tribes had 72 hours to prepare before confronting each other.

SLURP! began poking us with a stick by taking a village in K44, rather deep in our territories. They started hitting budint...

And well, we couldn't just sit back.

DeletedUser85711

Fair enough. I never really cared to know the details of situation when it was brought to my ears -- just rumors for all I knew.

DeletedUser3932

Good, another war.

Come on guys, live up the Bunny's, and to some extent NIR's, example and survive a long time, rather than just hugging prematurely.