yeah beautiful

DeletedUser

i...got....rimmed....on....the....german...sds...server...

i had like 160k points....gained in 2 hours...by rimming others...and i was 6th...then....the nr. 1....of that sds....with 500k points....rimmed me.... he sent.... like 80-100 attacks.... half was clear....half were nobles.... most of my villa's....were defence.... like 80% of all my villa's was defence...but it wasn't enough.... he brought me down.... like an egg from the cliffs....

DeletedUser

rofl.. now lesson learnt.. turtling gets you no where.. even your strong sprs and swds couldnt save you xD

DeletedUser

i had like 160k points....gained in 2 hours...by rimming others...and i was 6th...then....the nr. 1....of that sds....with 500k points....rimmed me.... he sent.... like 80-100 attacks.... half was clear....half were nobles.... most of my villa's....were defence.... like 80% of all my villa's was defence...but it wasn't enough.... he brought me down.... like an egg from the cliffs....

good..... job.... on.... getting to.... 6...

turtles..... get... rimmed fast

DeletedUser

and why would anyone here care?

go tell the germans so they can laugh at you :)

DeletedUser

hggmmm... i was online this night and did everything for nothing

DeletedUser

a thread? haha no a thread is what u made... i am simply leaving a "reply" ;)

DeletedUser

tggg aaahh yeah that's what i mean, but im confused here with other forum on the dutch server