Yes Rimmed, you are a noob.

• Thread starter AnonymousWhistleblower
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I was inspired to post this by General Russels post a while ago. W61, Riot, and Revolt need to know that Rimmednoobs control freaking needs to stop. He is a member of Riot! yet he oversees all of the business in RU. He kicks anyone who post anything controversial or questioning. His leadership is killing tribe morale, there is very little input, no room to move up chain of command. Most of RU now realizes that they are being played as a Riot! pawn, and not seen as equals. RU is not recognized by Riot!, yet a Rioter micromanages it. Most of us feel that Riot! will screw us over in the endgame if we defeat Impact. There is no outside help in the Rx war, and this is crushing morale. There is no motivation to fight Rx, which is why we barely lead the fight against them. Everyone in RU is kept in the dark about official business until the last possible moment. This makes us very unhappy. Some of us would rather take our chances with the Impact lot. Without Riots trust there is little loyalty from us.

Peace,
AW

Tazecca

Opinion invalidated by hiding behind an alias? Coward? yea.... try again later
Is it not a councils members job to control their tribe anyway?

DeletedUser105276

Grow some balls and play the game? (not aimed at you... aimed at the whole tribe) If you don't like how its run, leave and join someone else or go solo. Its just a game and if Riot annoy you that much, attack them. Send a couple fakes around and i've heard they just stop dodging. A relationship needs to people, and by this comment it seems Riot are cheating on you guys. You see it, but you just cant accept the fact that Riot just want to do you and leave you /:

Truth hurts /:

DeletedUser

Being stuck in between Riot! and Rx seems like a crummy situation. I couldn't turn against my Gians and G!ans brothers, it just seems like the Riot higher ups are calling the shots and showing no respect to RU.

Tazecca

So attack them? prove you are no coward... or man up and get on with what u have been tasked

DeletedUser105276

I'm surprised Riot haven't cuddled you into submission yet? Aren't you part of their family?

DeletedUser

No, and this is the problem. Riot clearly doesn't trust us, so we don't trust them either.

DeletedUser

lulz riot luv family tribessssssssssssssssssssssssssss

join dem tribe init baws!

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
lol wait, what has RU got to do with riot! o_O

you say you would rather your chances with impact..... go on then no ones stopping you :icon_eek: you have to get into impact first tho, good luck with that :p

DeletedUser

If you and others are unhappy in your tribe, why don't you branch out and make a name for yourself as a different tribe and prove your worth that way?

DeletedUser

I was inspired to post this by General Russels post a while ago. W61, Riot, and Revolt need to know that Rimmednoobs control freaking needs to stop. He is a member of Riot! yet he oversees all of the business in RU. He kicks anyone who post anything controversial or questioning. His leadership is killing tribe morale, there is very little input, no room to move up chain of command. Most of RU now realizes that they are being played as a Riot! pawn, and not seen as equals. RU is not recognized by Riot!, yet a Rioter micromanages it. Most of us feel that Riot! will screw us over in the endgame if we defeat Impact. There is no outside help in the Rx war, and this is crushing morale. There is no motivation to fight Rx, which is why we barely lead the fight against them. Everyone in RU is kept in the dark about official business until the last possible moment. This makes us very unhappy. Some of us would rather take our chances with the Impact lot. Without Riots trust there is little loyalty from us.

Peace,
AW

Hi,

As you can see Riot have not conquered RU villages and RU have not conquered RIOT! villages, so a kind of Diplomacy exsist in both tribes. Now If u think Riot! would merge RU into Riot! it is highly unlikely. It is not with riot but any Rank 1 tribe would not have done that. But as the time progresses recruitment of selected can be possible as RU is lead by a member of RIOT!, and was a family tribe of Gians, which merged into RIOT!. RU members are more trustable and loyal to riot than anyother rim tribe basis on the following facts.

Now as u said "Some of us would rather take our chances with the Impact lot"

Basically IMPACT hardly have any thing to offer to RU strategiacally.
They are miles apart from RU.

They would like you RU to fight RIOT so you RIOT gets busy on another front and they might take advantage of that. But the fight would take RU down Quickly. So in other words they would like to use RU for their benefit but RU would not benefit from them.

DeletedUser106646

boring just leave with the players not happy and start your own tribe pretty simple if you ask me.:icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Hi,

As you can see Riot have not conquered RU villages and RU have not conquered RIOT! villages, so a kind of Diplomacy exsist in both tribes.

So not true...
If I were near them I would be alternating runs on their villages between my trains and cat nukes for all the stupid shit these guys keep posting in here.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Peace,
AW
QQ MOAR PLZ.
cpas

DeletedUser

Whine..... and more whine.....

Riot! has no affiliation with RU, and I do not see to have any affiliation either. To start any talks, a tribe first need to have a leader and a diplomat, could be the same person, but still need one. From your statement it seems you have none.

It is beyond my thinking that how a tribe can be led and controlled by some one who is not in the tribe at all. Riot!'s members have their freedom, as long as they are fulfilling their tribal duties. So, if you like to stay as a pet for some one, be the guest.

If you are so grunted then just leave and make a tribe of your own. Do not cry here. :)

Riot! has no sort of relation with RU whatsoever as of now. and our diplomat or leader have not been approached either.

Stop blaming others for your own failure.