Yet Another Thread About MoM

DeletedUser

il_fullxfull.203514268.jpg

If what you have to say would be on topic in an existing thread...

POST IT THERE!

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Why are you not watching the Eurovision song Contest !!!!!

gogogogoogogogogogogo

You may thank me for reminding you later !!!!

<3

DeletedUser

Mods can you please get rid of all these non sense post about MoM. All they are doing is spamming this forum about there lame tribe.

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Mods can you please get rid of all these non sense post about MoM. All they are doing is spamming this forum about there lame tribe.

I think most of the topics were created by other tribes declaring war. I agree it's getting annoying, however I am not too sure how 'lame' they can be, sitting at the #1 spot, looking down on all of us, while fighting everyone. I kind of envy them. ^_^

A humble player

Because Sambarino, xshazhad, knight saber, and I Dont Bore You are in MoM.
Totally.
I think most of the topics were created by other tribes declaring war. I agree it's getting annoying, however I am not too sure how 'lame' they can be, sitting at the #1 spot, looking down on all of us, while fighting everyone. I kind of envy them. ^_^
Oh kewl :D

DeletedUser

The entire point of this thread was to point out how many unnecessary topics there were about MoM.
I'm happy for this to be deleted, if all the other redundant MoM threads go with it.
(btw, I am a MoM supporter, but not a fanboy).

Also, this thread was never about MoM as such, it was about the W56 forums.