Yet another War

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Greetings,

I will keep this as brief as possible.

Recently, -F.A- has been forced to make a difficult decision. Some of our villages were attacked by members of CCX and after much deliberation we have been forced to declare war on these tribes, CCX, CCX1, CCX2 and CCX3. While this is not the way we wish it had been resolved, their refusal to negotiate has left us with no choice.

We are grateful to our allies who have joined us in this endeavour and will soon prevail.

Sincerely,

Kurai
Baron of -F.A-

DeletedUser1089

No need to worry about whether or not you will win. You have Omnitank on your side. Yes ccx... run in fear! :icon_twisted: :axemen: :villagers:

DeletedUser1089

Actually, I barely care about world 2, so I probably won't be much help. I just built a massive army, but I don't log on enough to send it to most places.

DeletedUser

well that is not exacly how it happened. We were attacked first by an account sitter we sent 3 1 man attacks to get the attension of somebody as I was not recieving any answers to my letter to the account sitter

but as you can see from mossimus who wrote to me here he wanted the villiage and it was a weak villiage so he attacked it

if CCx is guilty of trying to defend it's own from an unprovoked attack, then yes we are guilty- but what tribe would not protect there own.

THE CONVERSATION

mossimus wrote:
-->
Well i didnt decide war you guy alstergren did and my tribe happy abliged the war was started because of my account sitter the godfather so technically that started the war but we had no intention of harming anyone else i just needed an extra village and he the best and easiest one to take so i appologize if you would like me to get you as a protected target i could try since you are being resinable

wacicha wrote:
-->
so i think i got this all straight from talking to a few different FA's persons some guy was account sitting for either you are one of the fa's he attack one of our guys we tried talking but did not help so alstergren attacked back and just to keep it guessing i sent 2 - 1 man attacks to bring it up to speed

alstergren

Kurai said:
Greetings,

I will keep this as brief as possible.

Recently, -F.A- has been forced to make a difficult decision. Some of our villages were attacked by members of CCX and after much deliberation we have been forced to declare war on these tribes, CCX, CCX1, CCX2 and CCX3. While this is not the way we wish it had been resolved, their refusal to negotiate has left us with no choice.

We are grateful to our allies who have joined us in this endeavour and will soon prevail.

Sincerely,

Kurai
Baron of -F.A-

Well... Just to set things straight. FA never had to made any "difficult" decisions. The only thing you chose was to start an aggressive war against our tribes...

Two nights ago LarsJohan (CCx1) was attacked by the FA member mossimus during the night. Four attacks that eventually destroyed the village. Instead of taking responsibility mossimus first blamed his account sitter The Godfather.

Allow me to quote:

Subject Re: Hmmm....
Sender mossimus
Recipient alstergren
Sent Aug 25,2006 18:06
well one more thing i didnt add is i havent been playing lately i got an account sitter his name is the godfather i told him not to attack anyone so could you please call off you attack?

Subject hello
Sender The Godfather
Recipient alstergren
Sent Aug 25,2006 18:48
I have seen that you are attacking mossimus and it is not his fault what happend it is mine i was account sitting for him i am the little brother so please do not attack him.. his army is very weak and he wont stand a chance

--------------------

Of course, this was bs that mossimus have later - after having whined and cried before his tribe members - admit that it was intentional on his part.

He later wrote the following to a member:

mossimus wrote:
-->
Well i didnt decide war you guy alstergren did and my tribe happy abliged the war was started because of my account sitter the godfather so technically that started the war but we had no intention of harming anyone else i just needed an extra village and he the best and easiest one to take so i appologize if you would like me to get you as a protected target i could try since you are being resinable

--------------------

Don't pretend to play the part of the victims here. You guys are of course free to go to war (this is a war game after all), but to paint yourself like victims is just sad. You're the aggressors here and cannot be trusted to handle basic diplomatic affairs in tribal wars. The only FA village that has been attacked is mossimus' village who got single soldiers sent to him as a way to make him keep his troops in his village until the issue could be resolved by diplomatic means. My own village was attacked yesterday without no warning after earlier been asked by FA members to hold back any attacks until the tribal leaders had talked. Nice sneak attack guys, to bad it didn't succeed. Obviously, your word cannot be trusted anymore. You have your war that you started.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1089

Who cares what started it. The allies of FA are joining in on their side, and all of your members are going to either leave your alliance or be destroyed I would guess.

DeletedUser

Yeah, what they said...

I'm sure they probably misrepresented our case to their allies too. Oh well, probably too late to change your minds now. Anyway we may or may not go down but rest assured we'll take down as many of you guys as we can :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser1089

qeee1 said:
Yeah, what they said...

I'm sure they probably misrepresented our case to their allies too. Oh well, probably too late to change your minds now. Anyway we may or may not go down but rest assured we'll take down as many of you guys as we can :icon_twisted:

With me against you, I assure you, you will go down if I decide to start sending troops at you. And you won't be bringing down many people. And I really don't care whether or not your case was misrepresented, all I care is your guys are bright red on my map, and my tribe leaders don't want them there.

DeletedUser

With HOT involved I don't think the outcome is even in doubt.

DeletedUser

If you attack our members we look at it as an act of war; let it be 1 man attack or 1000 men attack. Then you guys actully asked for double payment for the resources our guy took which was very commical and insulting. :icon_twisted:

:lol: How many of us do you think you can take down? Half of your members have already left you so why not just disband all the tribes and dukes/barons hit the restart button. Once thats done the war will be over until then we will distroy every last one of you.

I want thank all our allies for the support they have shown. You can rest assured this won't be forgotten when your time of need comes. We have always helped our allies but this war really showed how close we are and that by attacking one your attacking us all.

thank you :)

BTW CCx you will get a nice surprise soon if the war actully last a few days but I doubt it will since in two days half of your members are gone. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Omnitank said:
With me against you, I assure you, you will go down if I decide to start sending troops at you. And you won't be bringing down many people. And I really don't care whether or not your case was misrepresented, all I care is your guys are bright red on my map, and my tribe leaders don't want them there.

Glad to have you on our side :icon_biggrin: I see we picked the right friends and allies. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser1082

About that Ccx member near me, I won't be sending him support lol.
:axemen: :axemen: :axemen:

DeletedUser

Malreaux said:
About that Ccx member near me, I won't be sending him support lol.
:axemen: :axemen: :axemen:

You should hit the button next to support :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Omnitank said:
Who cares what started it.

Well, I think people object to Kurai just bluntly lieing about CCx in public when he said things like "Some of our villages were attacked by members of CCX and after much deliberation we have been forced to declare war on these tribes"

or

"While this is not the way we wish it had been resolved, their refusal to negotiate has left us with no choice."

DeletedUser

Fabolous said:
Well, I think people object to Kurai just bluntly lieing about CCx in public when he said things like "Some of our villages were attacked by members of CCX and after much deliberation we have been forced to declare war on these tribes"

or

"While this is not the way we wish it had been resolved, their refusal to negotiate has left us with no choice."

check your incoming attacks :axemen:

alstergren

Torgom21 said:
If you attack our members we look at it as an act of war; let it be 1 man attack or 1000 men attack. Then you guys actully asked for double payment for the resources our guy took which was very commical and insulting.

:lol: How many of us do you think you can take down? Half of your members have already left you so why not just disband all the tribes and dukes/barons hit the restart button. Once thats done the war will be over until then we will distroy every last one of you.

You are of course free to go to war and loose men against our walls. But I find it intellectually insulting that you seem to have the urge to post lies and misrepresentations in the forum.

Your mossumus-whatever member initially stated that his aggression was a misstake (which was just the first of your lies). We then said that it could all be put behind us if he repaid for the damages he caused. No double damages was asked. That is neither commical nor insulting. A lot of honest misstakes are solved that way. However, the way you guys are behaving I would be surprised if you have many allies left in a few weeks. But that's your problems.

Why not just admit that you started a war? There's nothing wrong with starting wars. But being a large tribe taking aggressive actions and then trying to pretend to be victims - that is both commical and insulting.

DeletedUser

Fabolous said:
40 hours just for me? I'm honored. But did your post have a point?

Yes, Do not insult us or you will get hurt no matter how far you are.

Kuria didn't lie about anything, your tribe attacked our member without contacting our leadership so we decided it was better to show what happens when you attack us.

Status
Not open for further replies.