Ynse/Scarge found Syrah!

DeletedUser

?!

On the scale of random things to see about yourself on a general forum I would say that pretty high :icon_confused:

DeletedUser1714

*Sighs* that's maybe becus Syrah is a guy aswell?

-Scarge

I still don't know. Some people say "he", some people say "she". I know it shouldn't but this really bothers me! :icon_sad:

DeletedUser13345

haha lets just call syrah "it" or monkey thing.... whichever it/monkey thing prefers.

DeletedUser1714

haha lets just call syrah "it" or monkey thing.... whichever it/monkey thing prefers.

Doesn't work... People have been doing that kind of thing for as long as I can remember. Bribery with bananas seems to be a popular technique for getting him/her to comply... But I hate bananas so it's not an option for me.

Scarge

hell even i'm pissing my pant's becus u 2 dont know^^

if i aint mistaking i was the 1st 1 to call syrah a she becus of the name and than sudenly tracker took over and the entire htw were calling him she^^

-Scarge

DeletedUser13345

lol haha well then why is he wearing a pink dress in his avatar?!:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

LMFAO!

Its so nice to know my Gender/"sexsual" problems and everything else is such a hot topic for depate :icon_biggrin:

If you guys must know I am a hermaphrodite monkey, and something that causes me great social hardship with my troop hence me not being willing to disclose this fact to you all. The resulted social seclusion from this affliction has resulted in me being chained away in a darkened cave with only my bananas and a laptop for company (cue violins :icon_cry: ).

anyways back on the war topic;

Forward my evil Monkey minions; CHAAAARRGE!

(ps and yes in relevence to the a different point, the appropriate shipment of Bananas does tend to oil the wheels of diplomatic discourse :icon_wink: )

DeletedUser13345

hahahahahaha oh syrah you really are the most legendary monkey hermaphrodite crossdressing banana loving thing i have ever met.