You are NOT The one!!!! WAR!!!

BeerPunch

Originally Posted by graylin

"You DSL fools! (cough cough) I mean my loyal DSL tribe memebers, I, your duke, command you to attack NEO. I will sit back and watch. I will build up my defenses so that no matter what happens to you, I can defend myself! I will attack only when it best interests me and me only. If I see a little villager like KURTD, I will attack him because he is small and I think I can handle him. If not, it still looks like I am trying to add something to this war...

So go out there and get them NEO fools. I will be here waiting."

is that supposed to be passed as a real quote?..

DeletedUser

If you people can't have a little fun, then you should not be playing games...

KURTD Disclaimer : Insults are welcome. I will not be insulted, offended, feel discriminated against etc.

DeletedUser

If you people can't have a little fun, then you should not be playing games...

KURTD Disclaimer : Insults are welcome. I will not be insulted, offended, feel discriminated against etc.

but they are having loads of fun at your expense

DeletedUser

not mine...I am a ficticious player..

It's just a game....I am having my deal of fun as well

DeletedUser

DSL has gotten good members who know the game and how to dominate it, thsu thier size and power and on this world i have learned of many players and tribes (like 29tka *cough**cough*) that wanted to hide behind thier alliances and show no effort in stopping the expansion allowing this to happen. now it is left to very few tribes and powers to stand up against this opponent. which ever way teh war turns, it will be interesting the stories inside of it

DeletedUser

ha good enough for me... cause a madlax reject.. still equals a good tribal wars player. :p

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: DSL
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: NEO
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,276
Side 2: 680
Difference: 596

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 68
Side 2: 1
Difference: 67

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 11,530,105
Side 2: 4,899,804
Difference: 6,630,301

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 527,366
Side 2: 7,710
Difference: 519,656

image.php

DeletedUser

not realy, 68 en-noblements in a month, we've taken over 170 from KaSRGa inabout 2 weeks (I know there are an easier tribe but TDP is fighting them alone while DSL has NME so the comparison's about equal)

DeletedUser

not realy, 68 en-noblements in a month, we've taken over 170 from KaSRGa inabout 2 weeks (I know there are an easier tribe but TDP is fighting them alone while DSL has NME so the comparison's about equal)

:icon_rolleyes:
OMG IM like totally celleryman.. and like omg were so much better than DSL because we like totally noble more villages. like totally omg!

Nice stats DSL! anytime you noble 68 villages and the other tribe only nobles 1 its good stats. i guess celleryman is just in a whole nother league though isn't he! : D

DeletedUser

They are a MUCH easier tribe, they are completely spread out and have branches in what seems like half the world (some amongst KGR territory too) And from what i understand in reading things so far is that DSL have a few northern players running and taking part in this offensive (probably with more southern DSL players rendering support) Wouldnt say its a bad job at all to be honest.

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by graylin

"You DSL fools! (cough cough) I mean my loyal DSL tribe memebers, I, your duke, command you to attack NEO. I will sit back and watch. I will build up my defenses so that no matter what happens to you, I can defend myself! I will attack only when it best interests me and me only. If I see a little villager like KURTD, I will attack him because he is small and I think I can handle him. If not, it still looks like I am trying to add something to this war...

So go out there and get them NEO fools. I will be here waiting."

sorry to bring back an old post but i for one new graylin wouldnt' be sitting around and here are his stats to prove it

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: graylin

Side 2:
Tribes: NEO
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 0
Difference: 7

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 48,997
Side 2: 0
Difference: 48,997

image.php

kurtD your arguments are kinda stupid. do you seriusly just wake and be like. hmm i think im going to hate everyone everywhere today!

bugcommander

They are a MUCH easier tribe, they are completely spread out and have branches in what seems like half the world (some amongst KGR territory too) And from what i understand in reading things so far is that DSL have a few northern players running and taking part in this offensive (probably with more southern DSL players rendering support) Wouldnt say its a bad job at all to be honest.
This post is fairly correct as our k36 members are the ones running the operation. However the inability of NEO to fight back has resulted in little tribe support needed to the NEO frontline

Catsrock0

Good work DSL i am impressed that you only gave up 1 village, are your lines really stacked or are they just that bad?

DeletedUser

This post is fairly correct as our k36 members are the ones running the operation. However the inability of NEO to fight back has resulted in little tribe support needed to the NEO frontline

Indeed was just speculation on my end, i find it quite mindboggling sometimes that on a relatively small front a tribe of a reasonably large size (such as neo) cant effectively defend villages.. its really not that difficult. Then again im half asleep at the moment, are they at war with NME aswell? if so it makes the front a lil larger but they have an entire front secure.. the amount of troops that should free up would surely improve the stats in their favour? Ie they might actually take some villages in counter attacks.