You have GOT to be kidding me

DeletedUser

If your master plan is as scintillating as your comebacks then I don't think there is much to worry about. No one is quibbling about it. I think they are being pretty straightforward in saying they believe your family will "be teh fail".

LastApparatus

First rule of being a mastermind?
If there is a master plan, you never mention it, and you definitely don't refer to it as "the master plan" or "the secret plan."

On topic however, I'd like to see how your tribe(s) turn out.

DeletedUser

This sounds like a strangely perverse austin powers movie talking about all these master plans...

DeletedUser4951

Dude you are a noob. haha you call us piss and you play on 1 world ... why is that?? are you new and destined to fail or did you get nobled and are now destined to fail again??

either way you loose lol

In all the posts, in all the worlds, ever, this one has to have the most fail content in every respect possible.

ZOMG!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

you guys dont even know the master plan im finding it quite amusing to watch you all quable about it. haha

whats a quable?

quick edit: theres going to be 23 of them now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

division 001,
*rules for joining*
-you must not be a piont whore-
-you must be expirenced-
-you must be sexy-

All of you piont whores out there are doomed :icon_eek:

joshuasadler000

All of you piont whores out there are doomed :icon_eek:

oh crap!! *goes hides under a bed with a axe man (does this make me a point whore no i got 1 troop) *

anyway i don't think you guys will make it very far 23 tribes in a family is WAY to much

DeletedUser

Yay!!! now they can be like some of the tribes on w13. Mass family and still cant play.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

haha oh yeah like w13. well how about you watch and see what happens noobs i cant wait to see all your dissing of the family to turn back on you and then i can rub it in more than anything how about you guys go back to tribalhugs?? i mean its not a real game but it shuld be just for you guys. i think you need a bit of help.

broes

I think we should try something new in this world. Make one big family out of all existing tribes, and fight those mighty barbarians!

DeletedUser

Yeah , they ask everyone else to merge into them to make the big family .

Frostyh0e , I bet once nobles are out and running on your tribes villages' , you will be leaving and changing you account name :)

I am being generous here so I will give you 90!!! days :)

DeletedUser

Yeah , they ask everyone else to merge into them to make the big family .

Frostyh0e , I bet once nobles are out and running on your tribes villages' , you will be leaving and changing you account name :)

I am being generous here so I will give you 90!!! days :)

yeah, i was gonna say they'll last 90 minutes tops out of BP hehe :p

DeletedUser

I highly recommend editing your post and removing the picture if you do not wish to receive an infraction. One without swearing will not be in breach of any rules.

Jezus, you have your period or something?

Family tribes suck 99% of the times! In all the worlds I've played, I've only met one family tribe that worked! FEMA in w12 (look it up).

I would recommend the players in those tribes, to pack your bags and go... but considering the fact those players joined those tribes in the first place, prolly means they're noobs in wich case they're going to be nobled anyway! =)

DeletedUser

After [R] is farmed, I guess I'll try to look at these families.

DeletedUser

SKULL on world 10 didn't do 2 badly as a family tribe>there was million of them

I just had to quote that. I was in SKULL, it was a turning point for me
and a real lesson to never join a family tribe. And the sheer numbers we had were an excuse for the 'leadership' to ditch us and noble us.
Morally bad but tacitcaly good.

DeletedUser

Average troops per player:
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png

9 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0
ZOMG! the average noob has an Axe! if they max out their recruitment of 150 players, within 21 tribes that'll add up to like, a nuke!...actually not even the axes part of the nuke, but ZOMG!

Nauzhror

Average troops per player:
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png

9 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0
ZOMG! the average noob has an Axe! if they max out their recruitment of 150 players, within 21 tribes that'll add up to like, a nuke!...actually not even the axes part of the nuke, but ZOMG!

OMGOMGOMG, they won't nuke me for taunting them will they? *runs around panicking that 3150 axes are incoming from just as many players, then realizes it doesn't matter because one axe at a time will die on his wall even if there's millions of them*