You have to be kidding me!

• Thread starter Super Awesome Player
  • Start date

luc6

why not enjoy this every tribe will have issues but experience player should step up they arent any noobs some may think they know all but its like when you apply for a job you dont decide your co workers

DeletedUser

First off, Multi account, much? <3

Second, I quit this. No offense on whoever decided on the settings, just ain't my cup of tea.

Let me get you a tissue.

So you can't join an elite tribe and dominate n00bs so you can run around thumping your chest about how great you are.

A truly great player can make anything work. Everyone is under the same situation, we all have "n00bs" in our tribes running around thinking they'd be great leaders. I have 2 names in my tribe I've even ever heard of, out of over 60.

We all have to deal with it.

Boo hoo, you can't be in the tribe you wanted...no one got to pick.

Prove you're a "Super Awesome Player" and make the tribe you're in great instead of crying that the grass is greener on the other side.

BTW:
Tag: PUMP
Number of members: 69

How can you beat that??

And I see 2 players in your tribe besides you that I'd call great players.

Last edited by a moderator:

luc6

Super Awesome Player my tribe is in the 150th place u dont see me cry

DeletedUser198

Well, isnt there a sticky that says, dont complain? You dont like what you have here then leave... seriously as they said this is a experiment and first time for it. So if you dont like it, want to complain then quit playing, no one is making you play this world. I'm sure you are not the only one who got stuck in a tribe with some "less then experienced" players and are thinking what did they get themselves into. But do you see them complaining? No, you just felt you needed attention i guess, well looks like you got it.... so its simple, you continue to complain then please.....

gtfo.jpg

mattoematt

You've got to be kiddin W27! Calarasi! you are following Pirate arent you?

Nice Pic btw

DeletedUser

Let me get you a tissue.

So you can't join an elite tribe and dominate n00bs so you can run around thumping your chest about how great you are.

A truly great player can make anything work. Everyone is under the same situation, we all have "n00bs" in our tribes running around thinking they'd be great leaders. I have 2 names in my tribe I've even ever heard of, out of over 60.

Prove you're a "Super Awesome Player" and make the tribe you're in great instead of crying that the grass is greener on the other side.

BTW:

How can you beat that??

Aboslutely QFT. I just want to add that this world is for people who like a challenge

DeletedUser

Let me get you a tissue.

BTW:

How can you beat that??

QFT

Also SAP if I rememeber correctly your a noob who pretended to be me in a previous world to try and get into a tribe. Can't be very good if you need to do that now can you?

DeletedUser

i seriously dont get all the lizy across the world really startnig to annoy me...

DeletedUser

i seriously dont get all the lizy across the world really startnig to annoy me...

They can't rewrite the code for the entire game to take into account these experimental settings (well, they could but it wouldn't be cost effective).

So they're just doing it the cheap way, by having an administrator donate a hell of a lot of time to doing all of the work... Lizy is that admin.

I'd like to thank lizy for all of her hard work, and for all the work she'll be doing over the next week or so before dukes are decided.

DeletedUser

My tribe has already every one apling for duke, funniest think ever is that every one where the gratest player in an aocunt they had but they delete, and the courent one has no major points, also 75% think that 100,000 talk about expirence. EXPIRENCE!!!! I hate players who talk about how greate the are, if you are greate just prube it. Oh we also have a series of question that are supoused to be noob prove, so if you want to be duke you have to anserw them. (And the answers next to it, are suposed to be jokes made by the questions onwer.) I´m creating a tribe asap who is with me?

1. what is a noble train? Also referred to as a royal train, it is a locomotive for the express use of the royal family.
2. What unit is best against cavalry? Chuck Norris.
3. what unit is best against infantry? Chuck Norris.
4. What units are good for farming? John Deere 8030 Series units are ideal.
5. What is wrong with heavy cavalry? They are too heavy.
6. why would you not build a perfect village? (12355 points) Because I am by nature a very humble person and would feel uncomfortable.
8. Is it best to send one attack with 4 nobles, or 4 attacks with one noble each? Depends on amount of calories consumed in previous 2 hours.
9. is it better to have mixed villages, or some offensive and some defensive, explain your answer. Mixed, as morale will be higher ;)
10. what is skype, and why is it good for tribes? So you can cam babes.
11. what are some ups and downs to brotherhoods? Ups- When you find 20 bucks in his room Downs- When he steals your stuff
12. What are axes for? CHOPPING CHOPPING CHOPPING CHOPPING ALWAYS CHOPPING CHOPPING CHOPPING CHOPPING CHOPPING CHOPPING CHOPPING ALWAYS CHOPPING CHOPPING CHOPPING CHOPPING CHOPPING CHOPPING CHOPPING ALWAYS CHOPPING CHOPPING CHOPPING CHOPPING CHOPPING CHOPPING CHOPPING ALWAYS CHOPPING CHOPPING CHOPPING CHOPPING CHOPPING CHOPPING CHOPPING ALWAYS CHOPPING CHOPPING CHOPPING CHOPPING CHOPPING CHOPPING CHOPPING ALWAYS CHOPPING CHOPPING CHOPPING CHOPPING CHOPPING CHOPPING CHOPPING ALWAYS CHOPPING CHOPPING CHOPPING CHOPPING CHOPPING CHOPPING CHOPPING ALWAYS CHOPPING CHOPPING CHOPPING CHOPPING CHOPPING CHOPPING CHOPPING ALWAYS CHOPPING CHOPPING CHOPPING
13. what is opera, what is it used for? Opera is an art form in which singers and musicians perform a dramatic work which combines text and a musical score. It is used for entertainment.
14. what does it mean to spike a village? Hit it over the net.
15. what is flatlining? A professional medical term for what is commonly known as ‘kikn da bukat’.
16. what is a fake? (what are they used for, what units might they involve, and what do you do if you think your gonna get hit by a fake?) A flake is a type of chocolate bar, renowned for its flakiness. Its ingredients can be found on the Cadbury website. If you think you are going to get hit by one, duck.
17. how do you dodge an attack? With my super skills.
18. why would catapults be considered bad? Because they are really old. OLOLOLOL TANKS FTW!!11!1!11shiftone
19. how many times can each unit be researched in this world? As many times as you like via the help>units link located at the top of the page.
20. What is the Academy's max level in this world? Depends on number of bear cavalry...
21. if i sent 100 scouts at you, and you had 100 scouts yourself, about how many of my scouts do you think would die? how many of your scouts would die? All your bases are belong to me- how you be send scouts?
22. what is moral? An abstract concept involving guilt and desire.
23. what is loyalty? When your best friend takes the hit for you.
24. how many extra points would you get if you upgraded your clay pit from level 26 to 27? I will assume you mean Rep points. 1million.
25. what is a good level to stop building your market? The 16th level because structural integrity will be compromised if you build it taller. Hire an engineer.
26. what would you send in a nuke? Longcat. Because he is LOOoOOOoOOOoOOOOo-
27. why is it good for your attacks to all hit at the same time? To avoid
28. what are a few things that ONLY dukes can do in a tribe? All of the duke-only powers. ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
29. what is a mass recruited tribe? is it good or bad? Like a masturbated tribe, but recruited rather than turbated. Not as good as turbation.
30. why is it bad to have a tribe based only in one continent? what is one good thing about it (please only give one good thing, because in reality, it is a really bad thing) Bad because less appreciation of different cultures. Good because less migrants to steal our jobs.

DeletedUser

They can't rewrite the code for the entire game to take into account these experimental settings (well, they could but it wouldn't be cost effective).

So they're just doing it the cheap way, by having an administrator donate a hell of a lot of time to doing all of the work... Lizy is that admin.

I'd like to thank lizy for all of her hard work, and for all the work she'll be doing over the next week or so before dukes are decided.

cheers for the explanation been wondering for ages :) are you doing this world?

in The Morning

QFT

Also SAP if I rememeber correctly your a noob who pretended to be me in a previous world to try and get into a tribe. Can't be very good if you need to do that now can you?

Yay! Krono is in this world! xD

Cattypoos

My tribe seems to be ok so far! seems a pretty easy decision on who the duke will be. (only a handful out of the 75 or so members so far have volunteered) so is going well :)

I'm quite excited about it all - wonder how things will look in 3 months time!

DeletedUser

All tribes are more or less like this. Each have their share of noobs and good players. Actually I found PUMP to have more players with intelligence than I expected (I am not talking about jonesiboy here). With proper leadership it can do well in this world.

I am not sure what you expected when you join this world. Did you actually expect all good players to be grouped into one tribe so that they can pawn the noobs like the rest of the worlds? All this was explained in the settings.

Also I am curious. Why do you claim to be Krono5?

Super Awesome Player on 13.11. at 21:24 Quote
Erhmm, Well, I've been playing since beta, I might not be the most respected player by the support team, but I'm guessing I am one of the best players on .net
Been rank one on world one, world 2, world 8, world 14...

You may know me as Krono5. :)

DeletedUser

My tribe seems to be ok so far! seems a pretty easy decision on who the duke will be. (only a handful out of the 75 or so members so far have volunteered) so is going well :)

I'm quite excited about it all - wonder how things will look in 3 months time!

Yeah, me too. My tribe is very relaxed, and open to eachother :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

All tribes are more or less like this. Each have their share of noobs and good players. Actually I found PUMP to have more players with intelligence than I expected (I am not talking about jonesiboy here). With proper leadership it can do well in this world.

I am not sure what you expected when you join this world. Did you actually expect all good players to be grouped into one tribe so that they can pawn the noobs like the rest of the worlds? All this was explained in the settings.

Also I am curious. Why do you claim to be Krono5?

Super Awesome Player on 13.11. at 21:24 Quote
Erhmm, Well, I've been playing since beta, I might not be the most respected player by the support team, but I'm guessing I am one of the best players on .net
Been rank one on world one, world 2, world 8, world 14...

You may know me as Krono5. :)

I am the real Lord Hellz

Or um, Krono5...

...whatever