yOU kNoW WHeRe tO FinD mE

• Thread starter Deleted User - 11554726
  • Start date

Deleted User - 11554726

Just so there is a timeline here of events..

Trex gets COSMOS to send DEFENSE to defend DIRTY SECRET who is DESIGNS SPY ALL WORLD.... ( The entire reason WUS disbanded along with, Plots by Bigfella, and Others to Kill Odin and his crew ( OFC we won on the field ) ... )

Trex promises NAP with COSMOS, who sent DEF to dirty secret and they work together..

Trex then tell lies about ODIN to salvador dali, to get TRD members to work with him and create an alliance...

They then use Lions, to attack them b/c we were kiling them on the field.. See all Nukes we killed in bay, and reports from all our Fangz ..

So They make new Deal to get TRD to stack Their FANGED VILLAGES that were smashed to pieces after telling more lies about ODIN...

Watch out TRD, you will be next on Trex Greatest Hits Song.. So who is Trex n Flex gonna Internal Next...

So look at the mails that were FWD by the duke of cosmos and see the dates.. So the 1st Cap on cosmos happened at,

K.5 (544|402) K45 2,473 Krlektor [Cosmos] TreX [Design] 2019-12-14 23:20:50

And its about 48 hr walk ... LOL

they quit the NAP and attacked cosmos, who sent them DEFENSE and were their ally, b/c 1. They got STONED attacking us and Lost 100s of Nukes, and 2. They find a new sucker that they fed lies to, in order to play him for a fool next..

As for Lions relationship... they had you guys attack us b/c they no longer care about you at all.. Since they now are running TRD...

Read the msg from the horses mouth yourself guys..

Trex said he invited 2 members from cosmotes ( his spies ) over to his new tribe TRD...

But I thoguht he ran Design.. How could he invite 2x players into TRD... Hmmmm... Maybe another multi.. or another co-op... who knows..

Say what you want about ODIN, and beleive me, they say alot of lies and tell alot of stories, but you got to look at the source.. the puppets who also talk bad about odin, 99% chance they are a design puppet..

This has all been exposed for the world to see and we will put ALL EVIDENCE UP for all of oyu guys to review in the externals..

I dont have time to do externals, b/c its all lies and non sense usually anyways, but I will make exception for this..

All of oyu guys working with dESIGN.. all you small palyers who are following trex and flex orders... this is who u are palying with..

Jsut know this also.. Everything thesse guys attack with their Tribe, their nukes seem to always be walking home safely.. One of these times, all your nukes will die, and then theirs will walk back, and those bukes will be launched at oyu.. and theres a 99% chance your DEFENSE will be sent out away just like poor cosmos players DEFENSE was....

This is who these guys are.. Merge to win at any costs, sell out anyone to win.. I already learned my lesson from getting sold out in w104 along with msot all of WUS..

They were with VISINE the whole world.. how do I know this, b/c flex told me after the world.. Ill post all this on externals..

Dont believe the lies guys... Here is the proof..

Cosmos got attacked by DESIGN, and caps started on 12/14, the NAP ended on 12/13 and the walking time was 30 + hrs .... LOL

do the math...

Thats all for now...

ODIN

p.s. check enternals later, we will post all the evidence along with this and so much more.. And TRD... dont fall for it... dont fall victim to these tactics...

you know where to find me...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To all TRD members.. Be Careful sending Defense to TREX and FLEX... typically what happens is DESIGN sends nukes and nobles at you, once you do..

just ask cosmos.. they stacked the their SPYS VILLAGES DIRTY SECRET with 15K each.. Only to then drop the nap on 13/12, and then land trains on 14/12 ....

So when Trex asks you to send dEF to his, and deadmaxs villages.. Jsut know, that attacks will soon follow, maybe not right away.. But they jsut internalled a whole tribe ( or tried too )

Apparently Trex is running the tribe now too? since h invited 2x of cosmos palyers to TRD..

If he runs Design, how does he send invites to TRD?

be careful sending out your DEF to DESIGN...

dont beleive the lies aobut ODIN... them and their puppets tell so many..

That is all for now..

You know where to find me...

ODIN

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Who cares , like the rest of you are all innocent angels ....
I cant believe I see you saying this, you're such a trash person its unbelievable Balian. Legit 3/4 of this community doesn't like you and they make fun of you and all that, Ryan on the other hand was one of the few people to not care about this and he took you in his tribes and he defended you. Then you go and say this to him on the externals like a real piece of... just to lick Odins ass

DeletedUser122732

I cant believe I see you saying this, you're such a trash person its unbelievable Balian. Legit 3/4 of this community doesn't like you and they make fun of you and all that, Ryan on the other hand was one of the few people to not care about this and he took you in his tribes and he defended you. Then you go and say this to him on the externals like a real piece of... just to lick Odins ass
Thanks babe x