you know your addicted to tribalwars when?

DeletedUser69892

1: you send your kids to scout your nabors
2: you think the mail mans a scout
3: you read books on bilding wepons

anyone think of anything elss? lol:)

DeletedUser

when your boss wants to buy a company and you send four guys with bodyguards to win them over.

DeletedUser

When your boss announces a merge with another company, and you say that you should just take the top 20 and noble the rest.

DeletedUser

When you have nothing better to do than think of how you can be addicted to Tribal Wars. :eek:

DeletedUser

when you pass up a night with your wife to make sure you nobles land at the right time.

you leave a babysitter at home and get mad when you come back and realize she didn't build anything

when you start planning to farm the neighbors for resources.

you try and convince your boss to set up an academy office for those who dont cut it yet.

when you try and get promoted to baron at work.

when you home page is tribalwars.net

DeletedUser

when you pass up a night with your wife to make sure you nobles land at the right time.

you leave a babysitter at home and get mad when you come back and realize she didn't build anything

when you start planning to farm the neighbors for resources.

you try and convince your boss to set up an academy office for those who dont cut it yet.

when you try and get promoted to baron at work.

when you home page is tribalwars.net

Haha I like those ones :p

DeletedUser

When you put your car on the market because you haven't got enough wood.

You keep old reports incase your boss wants to see them.

You build a very fortified wall around your house so people can't get in easily.

You use a map to find your colleagues' houses.

You keep getting extentions to make your house bigger than the ones around you.

You get bored at work so you start counting to 1000 with colleagues.

When you sit around for ages thinking of who's house to invade next.

You kick people out of your family because you want better people in it.

You can see I'm really bored here :p

DeletedUser

u call ur wife paladin when she gets home from the grocey store

DeletedUser

When your sitting in your room at 3am posting comments on the forums from your PS3's web browser instead of actually playing the PS3.

DeletedUser

When your sitting in your room at 3am posting comments on the forums from your PS3's web browser instead of actually playing the PS3.

you can do that :icon_surprised:

*doesn't have a PS*

DeletedUser

When you set a sitter because you're going on vacation, and then connect to the internet while on vacation and log back on.

I just did that o_O

DeletedUser

When you wake up at 4 am to go to the bathroom and make a stop-over at the computer on your way to bed to groggily upgrade a few buildings and send out a few farming missions

DeletedUser

Your significant other starts wearing a medieval costume hoping to catch your attention

DeletedUser

When you buy food at the grocery stores, you pay them wood and iron.

DeletedUser

Your significant other starts wearing a medieval costume hoping to catch your attention

I like that one :p

You constantly farm your coworkers for food

When you design a logo for your house/company which cosists of characters such as ! * ~ ¤ # etc

(im not english so i dont know the word) When the person who deals with taxes comes to your house you dodge the first 3 attacks and come back for the 4th one thinking he might be there to take over your house.

DeletedUser

You buy a horse, go to people's houses on it and kill them.

You train your children to become axemen.

You try to buy premium in real life.