You the Man, Muskels of ~IMP~!

DeletedUser

I just wanted to give some props to the last two attacks by Muskels, the 763,000-point ~IMP~ player who is ranked 110th in World 21. I have 13,000 points, and he wants my 6,500-point main village.

His first attack cost him 10,154 axes, 2,000 light cav, and 198 rams:

http://en21.tribalwars.net/public_report/e1fce9461d070a77476e2a56bd870cf5

His second attack cost him 10,074 axes, 2,009 light cav and 194 rams:

http://en21.tribalwars.net/public_report/4c736e563175fc3a68608261a6f0527f

Now he's coming at me with a third attack, but it's 41 hours away.

That's determination, my friend. If you throw another 20,000 or 40,000 troops at me with your 35% morale, you just might win this village yet.

I am, of course, willing to accept your surrender.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol

morale saved you..

keep it going like that and you'll soon find you're way in the top 10 ODD.. :lol:

those 10k axes will take more than 2wks to rebuild.. :lol:

DeletedUser56896

Those are some impressive nukes he's building, morale's a bitch.

DeletedUser

Muskels did not surrender, so I had to launch attacks tonight on all 82 of his villages. My tribe ~PIMP~ is also declaring war on ~IMP~. I will post the war stats soon.

Please don't tell Muskels, but some of my attacks are fakes! That's how I roll.

DeletedUser

This should be added to the Guide section: Morale win war

*Edit*
Mix villages, or I'm wrong?

DeletedUser

I don't think Muskels has any mixed villages. The guy is all nukes, man.

DeletedUser

I was perhaps hasty in declaring war on ~IMP~ and its academy tribe ~IMPU~. I now have 36 incoming attacks.

DeletedUser

Im not 100% what you tried to achieve with this post. Because morale is a bitch and the fact this guy needs three nukes to clear you is quite normal, I've come across worse turtles then yourself. Both his attacks were in the red with luck - doesn't exctly help with your morale

Your villages have Swords, Spears, Axes, HC, Scouts and HC. What exactly are you trying to achieve?

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nice to post, shame the attacker does not understand the game very well.

Poor nuke build for the morale attacks against you. If you want I could send some at you to help push your ODD up:)

DeletedUser

Im not 100% what you tried to achieve with this post. Because morale is a bitch and the fact this guy needs three nukes to clear you is quite normal, I've come across worse turtles then yourself. Both his attacks were in the red with luck - doesn't exctly help with your morale

Your villages have Swords, Spears, Axes, HC, Scouts and HC. What exactly are you trying to achieve?

I second this, you come across as sounding like a desperate noob in need of attention and backup.

Frankly put, nobody cares about such matters as these.

DeletedUser

he was trying to achieve empathy by whining in the forums. He actually achieved a village build that 47 ron says is mandatory.

DeletedUser

My Nefarious Plan

It's my first village so it's still mixed.

What I hoped to achieve with this post was to have some fun on my way to the rim. Muskels has been attacking me for three weeks. He has over 700,000 points. I have 13,000. He just sent another six nukes at my 6,000 point village, and ~IMP~ doesn't communicate with each other, so I have 39 other incoming attacks from the same tribe.

All he had to do to defeat me was get a smaller ~IMP~ or ~IMPU~ member to send clearing attacks and then follow with his noble trains. He also could have sent some fakes to keep me from massing troops in one village.

Instead, he just sends nuke after nuke after nuke. That strategy will work, of course, but he's maximizing his losses.

DeletedUser

Here's the email Muskels just sent me:

I have 40 nukes all the same size and I dedicate them all to you...............

It's a little late for Valentine's Day, but I'm glad he's thinking of me.

DeletedUser

I now have 45 incoming attacks. Thank God I have a level 25 barracks and level 20 stable!

DeletedUser

village, and ~IMP~ doesn't communicate with each other, so I have 39 other incoming attacks from the same tribe.

All he had to do to defeat me was get a smaller ~IMP~ or ~IMPU~ member to send clearing attacks and then follow with his noble trains. He also could have sent some fakes to keep me from massing troops in one village.

Maybe they're not concentrating on you, or he just wantes to take you out personally?

DeletedUser56896

Maybe he did communicate with the rest of IMP and got them to send fakes? Hence the 39 other attacks from the same tribe.

DeletedUser

Lovely, you got morale working for you. Did it ever occur to you that the player might be willing to sacrifice a substantial amount of men just to get that village. Although it is rather strange why he's assuming you won't get support, sending such long range attacks. It's fun to watch attacks break on morale like that, but it's not really worth a thread.

DeletedUser

Status Report

Lovely, you got morale working for you. Did it ever occur to you that the player might be willing to sacrifice a substantial amount of men just to get that village. Although it is rather strange why he's assuming you won't get support, sending such long range attacks.

Muskels is all attack attack attack. He doesn't even want to message anymore. It's hurtful.