Child in time

Recent developements: we're f- in the -a*. You've heard me :p

it's now

CIT vs. RUN+DIE+-?-+ (most likely) 24/7, and well also:

-DT-+VODKA vs the rest of CIT spreaded over the continent :p

YEAH

WORLD WARS RULE!

YEAH!

Well at least when we die (like 2000 vills vs like 130 so not really a fight worthy mentioning lol) we'll die like the honourable bast8rds we are lol.

CIT = always mast8rbating, always drinking and yes, always popping pills!

Good luck tryingto beat our "enjoy-life" strategy! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Goddamn this world sucks.:icon_eek:

Yeah it is quite sad considering we only have 15 members. I mean we only went to war with RUN because our now former ally -?- asked us to do so.

We shall see if I share any more enticing pictures and gifs with you Angacam. :icon_evil:

Last edited by a moderator:

Child in time

Hahah yeah. well it's no secret: i'll die.

I've killed some nobles, still 2 new ones coming in my direction, i'll see how long i can hold =)

I don't really mind tho, there's no real "losing" if you're so outnumbered.

DeletedUser32281

This is sad :-(

I wanted CiT to go far.

A nice war between them and RUN.

I didn't want to see them gangbanged by a group.
That said, I also like -?-.
Can't -?- team up with CiT and take on RUN?

Child in time

This is sad :-(

I wanted CiT to go far.

A nice war between them and RUN.

I didn't want to see them gangbanged by a group.
That said, I also like -?-.
Can't -?- team up with CiT and take on RUN?

no lol, i figured that would be the plan, but they decided to choose RUN's side ;)

opheliaduder

WTF ive been defending this world for so long....and then this happens?

sigh, this world blows.

DeletedUser

Hey look at the bright side.....

RISING OD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

hey I'm an OD whore :icon_biggrin:

Seriously though kinda' low but whatever lol, I guess our coolness scared some players :lol:

DeletedUser

hey I'm an OD whore :icon_biggrin:

Seriously though kinda' low but whatever lol, I guess our coolness scared some players :lol:

No lower than CiT wanting us to break the alliance with run so that we could help you. Someone was gonna get there feelings hurt and I like the locations of your villages.

DeletedUser

No lower than CiT wanting us to break the alliance with run so that we could help you. Someone was gonna get there feelings hurt and I like the locations of your villages.

and I like the locations of all of yours now :icon_razz: I guess this means that my fated duel with Pure Range, Allahneedme, and the entire tribe of DIE will commence all at once :lol:

DeletedUser

Which is quite humorous considering the fuss they were making over the refugees joining RUN :icon_rolleyes:

Yes and thanks for the info your spies gave us. If not for you we never would have gotten to be friends with RUN.

DeletedUser

Oh please.:icon_rolleyes:

Feeble.

Real Feeble.