You want a war? Well here's CIT vs. RUN

Child in time

Fellow W15ers.

There has been a grave misinterpretation of recent events; certain people seem to believe the fall of Pills is synonymous with the fall of its players. They thought all that was left in the wake of the disbanding was nothing but wreckage and inactive, forsaken targets.

God knows you were wrong.

HeadPoint.gif

CIT, with its ~20-member lineup, seems like a bunch of huggle-inducing tartlets on the outside; however, we who have seen how deep the rabbit-hole goes are nowhere near sharing that view.

Let us skip the history lesson for now: Those who did not pay sufficient attention to the bearing this world took, will forever live in ignorance.

The main reason I am telling you all this is the love we have for our tribal matriarch Beatrix Kiddo. A certain entity decided to make her downfall his main objective in this world. A certain entity from RUN. Namely, fbiteam. After in-depth conversating, Beatrix herself managed to lure out the real reason for his personal hatred.
Hello darling said:
fbiteam on 31.03. at 05:33
I am fairplay and that's why I am sending you a message that I will suggest you to restart the game or quit...I really dont care what you want to do but I am gonna come and destroy you.

thanks and have a lovely day

Beatrix Kiddo on 31.03. at 10:53
my lucky day!
And what gives me this honor?

fbiteam on 31.03. at 17:52
you are a noob and I dont really like you...for that you will die. I wanted to get some other villages but now I will get my nobles ready to attack you. be prepared

It would not be appropriate to reveal his secret on the P&P, but file footage of him might explain things a bit:

Ohsweetjesus.jpg

Anybody who still claims it's unchivalric of boys to fight girls, might want to reconsider it, both because of that picture and my reassurance of Beatrix being a capable adversary in battle.

Furthermore, the filthy tribe hoppers that spawned from FUSION and their like, seems to make the tribe unpopular amongst other major K54 tribes... They have yet to discover how deep things run, but that didn't stop them from planning out the next great war. Hell, they're even thinking about themselves as the most powerful force on the continent. Here's some funny posts made on their internal forums:

refugeeboss.jpg

The ex-FUSION members are considered refugees, yes. Have you kicked them, no. Are you in deep sh*t, yes.

Ksupremacy.jpg

As you can see, they are quite desperate after a DIE/CTRL style alliance with Undecided and claim to be so well organized and so good at recruiting that they'll outgrow anyone. Then what? You've rimmed poor little CIT*, will you manage to take on -?- as well?** It seems there is disagreement whether there will be an alliance or a war; two sides of the same coin, or two wholly different ideas?

warorally.jpg

This is our current situation, as you can see, you're not really in the "best" position, as well, the plans we had worked, we're now encircling you (* remembers: BV: Your plans will never work, you're a bad leader CiT.

RUNCIT2.jpg

Pretty obvious we got them by the balls.

Let this be a final statement: we don't actually need help to win this, tho in a 55 vs. 18, which are not even all settled in K54, it's a pretty good deal if some other tribe who're paying attention take a small player now and then.

For any more info, like their timezone:
timezones.jpg

TimezonesRUN-1.jpg

Let's not fool ourselves here.
You want K domination? Come get it.
You want CIT rimmed? Give it your best shot.
You want Angacam to help you beat us? Call me when you're done.

This is our message to the former VALENCE hugglers and FUSION refugees,
a message I must say goes well with your reemergence.

Run.

[ally]CIT[/ally] Contra Mundum! Latin, stands for: CIT against the world

Semper idem, semper penis
Also latin: Always the same, always the d*ckhead (and stuff like that)

(* Not Likely)(**Demented)

I'll sum it up with some fun statistics.

As everybody ought to know by now, we are a tiny tribe with few members. However, to compare the two sides in a representative manner, we must do some maths.

RUN: 1,133,675 / 50 members = 22674 average

CIT: 758,150 / 18 members = 42119 average

ODA

RUN: 1,710,012 / 50 members = 34200 average

CIT: 1,408,043 / 18 members = 78225 average

Oh, and here are the current warstats. Read and weep.

I guess it speaks for itself.

Side 1: CIT

Side 2: RUN

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 4
Difference: 6

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 46,362
Side 2: 11,044
Difference: 35,318

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16,537
Side 2: 0
Difference: 16,537

image.php

*credits to 11-11 for writing most of the thread
** NOTE: -?- are allied to RUN. What will they do in this war? ... Or.. aren't they?.. :icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME!

Seems like fun. Will -?- help them Runners or will they eat up what's left?

For the record: This is how a war thread is suposed to look like.

DeletedUser

WOW! Finaly some high quality P&P! I really wonder if -?- will react on this in any way...

DeletedUser

Awesome work, Child in Time! Too bad Ninjas didn't have any RUN players close otheriwse I would have rimmed em all for you baby! :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I dared to add a pair of possible cherry picking tribes. Actually, from what I see on the map, most action (if there will be any) will go in the middle of K54, where power of both tribes are quite equal. Non-K54 CIT and RUN players in the south K54 or north K54 will get involved only if PRIDE (also former FUSION splinter) or even 24/7 will want to participate.

runcitmh1.gif

DeletedUser

hey now, they have some prime villages near us... so why can't we be involved, lol!!!

Ehh, we will do as we do, reguardless...

But anywho, good luck...

DeletedUser

This is a disadvantage of being K based tribe, xxxAcid... K64 is simply somewhere else. Though your K54 players can take some RUN villages, if you participate. But this impact can force -?- to go into the war on the RUN side cause no one want sadists in his home world...

DeletedUser

lol!!!! Ah well, who knows... lol!!!

As for only being able to take some villages, ehhh....

I got my start on W2, land of the many allies and naps, I had to learn how to take from distances... ;o)

anywho, who said we were going to get involved... I was referring to the fact we weren't mentioned as somebody who could participate....

feel so unloved, may go become an emo now, lol!!!

muahahahahahahaa!!!

DeletedUser

Well, none love sadists, I guess. Except the masohists and there is no such person here. I suggest you merge with some small nice tribe, like NiON, and change the name with this occasion - you will be loved :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

now you are to funny, why would we merge with a smaller, less aggressive tribe???

Why would we merge with any tribe???

Why did you change the topic???

Why do I care???

Do I care???

Who knows???

But on a serious note, GL to both sides....

and on another note...

Us merge, haaaaaaaaa

DeletedUser

aziz8be.gif

Child in Time > RUN

Im alittle busy shooting Dumb Turtles in a barrel, but I could take a break them that if you need anything from me. Just let me know.

Child in time

aziz8be.gif

Child in Time > RUN

Im alittle busy shooting Dumb Turtles in a barrel, but I could take a break them that if you need anything from me. Just let me know.

Tho it's 10 vs 50, i don't really think we'll have big problems, noble 3, 4 and 5 on RUN are now in process so it will probably be a breeze...

They have not yet succeed to scout us properly, nor send a normal attack except for lonely calvary (who the hell sends: 500 lc, 500 ma and 300 hc to attack a village :icon_confused:)

DeletedUser

Tho it's 10 vs 50, i don't really think we'll have big problems, noble 3, 4 and 5 on RUN are now in process so it will probably be a breeze...

They have not yet succeed to scout us properly, nor send a normal attack except for lonely calvary (who the hell sends: 500 lc, 500 ma and 300 hc to attack a village :icon_confused:)

I sent a lonely nobleman on a village, does that count? :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Hell, i'd be happy to see any attack come my way...bad or good. Just be thankful that you are getting atleast some love.