Your Dream team of w67

DeletedUser

Well you can always check past history great players. Most recently I think w64. Break away tribe of few decimates the larger enemies. So saying a few can't do well on their own isn't true. TPL needed BARB for sure. I don't agree they have been the best they have merely survived while BARB thrived. Now that NUTS is down nearly 2k they are attacking. Psh. Where were those attacks when BARB first declared? Kudos to smart timing for TPL but amazing skill... nah.

On Topic

Dream Team:
The Climb
Viko
Langile
Faith
Pro Def
Keith
Frzzst
Bad.Raven
Ckong
Harley
Oh and I suppose Slips

oh wow thats AWAY! lol Who cares if we lose, this is a fun gang :)

throw in Strife, Annor, Flo, and Cartman and the chuckles wouldn't end.

You Really are a dropkick arent you?, Away aint done nothing, nor will they ever, Small player tribes need 1 thing.

Skill.

One thing away lacks, Nothing but Barb noblers, Internallers and farmers.

-

Coffee Troll

DeletedUser

Difference is they have barb. Use your common sense, look at the stats before barb declared and after barb declared. TPL may be a good bunch of players but that doesn't mean they can take on a tribe much bigger than them. When barb declared, the tide turned in their favour.

Im not trying to bring TPL down here, no players can go against the odds. There no such thing as skill mate, this game is a about a few clicks here and there. If your good at it cause of your activity and dedication that gives you benefit which can only go so far.
you meant the stats before barb and just after nuts backstabbed tpl? those stats? or the ones after atomic attacked from the back and still got their ass handed out to them?
tpl was cutting through se7en territory like a hot knife through butter, even when nuts waz already supporting them.
tpl was eating much faster then the big nuts coz tpl is much better players.
there is more to this game then clicky the click here and there

DeletedUser

you meant the stats before barb and just after nuts backstabbed tpl? those stats? or the ones after atomic attacked from the back and still got their ass handed out to them?
tpl was cutting through se7en territory like a hot knife through butter, even when nuts waz already supporting them.
tpl was eating much faster then the big nuts coz tpl is much better players.
there is more to this game then clicky the click here and there

Sjaak, I will be honest with you but I probs have more respect for TPL than you do. They betrayed us (which I have always argued) and we did the same, but their players have dealt with the situation they were put in very well (atleast the core players). I have seen the core guys defend and they are good cause of their activity and dedication (plus they know how to click :D)

But at the same time, my argument.. before you took it another way.. was that althgh they might be good. No small band of players can take on a side much much bigger than them (unless its not dedicated and active) so in our situation with TPL.. although they would have kept a good fight till the end but if barb would have not intervened, sadly they would have been rimmed. But you guys did intervene, and now we can have party.

And as for TPL being better than us against Seven, have you had a look at 55? the situation there was different from the other Ks and we only had one K to push through while TPL had more (even 3 i think, i really cant remember now :S). And this game is clickly clicky for gods sake.. what else do you do? its not some sort of craft or art-form bro (rofl)

Its just an online browser game which relies on your activity, your dedication, your resources (connection and etc) and your clicking capability. Its nothing more than that. If some people are good at it, that its cause of the reasons mentioned before, not cause they have skill :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser55895

Since sjaak was a member of TPL i reckon he had respect for the tribe.

DeletedUser

Its just an online browser game which relies on your activity, your dedication, your resources (connection and etc) and your clicking capability. Its nothing more than that. If some people are good at it, that its cause of the reasons mentioned before, not cause they have skill :icon_neutral:
You forgot being a good strategist will help you win. War game = Strategies.

DeletedUser55895

Sjaak has been my co player since TPL formed :icon_neutral:

SSJ Vegito

Sometimes late at night when I'm farming or sniping and I have to take a dump I put toilet paper at the bottom so there isn't a big "SPLOOSH" noise when I drop anchor.

DeletedUser

@zeckt

Perhaps you can find some old W50 players here who can enlighten you about little tribes kicking the ass of nr1 tribes simply because they out-classed the enemy in a few more things then clicky di click.

I know I have been in a few very small tribes back then and we kicked serious ass against a few nr1 tribes and ended in a tribe called ODA who were ranked 2 at that time.
They waz fighting the nr 1 tribe and started with a loss of approx 500 villas and were heavily outnumbered in villas, accounts, and players.
Still somehow ODA ended that world rank 1 with 100% domination after declaring war on the world.

Guess we waz just nubs with a few lucky clicks...:icon_confused:

DeletedUser36833

@zeckt

Perhaps you can find some old W50 players here who can enlighten you about little tribes kicking the ass of nr1 tribes simply because they out-classed the enemy in a few more things then clicky di click.

I know I have been in a few very small tribes back then and we kicked serious ass against a few nr1 tribes and ended in a tribe called ODA who were ranked 2 at that time.
They waz fighting the nr 1 tribe and started with a loss of approx 500 villas and were heavily outnumbered in villas, accounts, and players.
Still somehow ODA ended that world rank 1 with 100% domination after declaring war on the world.

My clicks was lucky :D

DeletedUser

@zeckt

Thats impressive, I would think if they pulled that off it was because they were good players and the other side weren't at all which made up for the difference in size. But usually in my experience, theres only soo far you can push it especially if the other side is decent.

Anyhow I could be wrong man. But in my head, if for instance, Barb was not in the picture and it was still just Nuts vs TPL, then TPL would not have been able to hold off and win the war. Anyhow, sorry I didn't know who you were, mango is clearly the more famous one :lol:

DeletedUser36833

Thats impressive, I would think if they pulled that off it was because they were good players and the other side weren't at all which made up for the difference in size. But usually in my experience, theres only soo far you can push it especially if the other side is decent.

Anyhow I could be wrong man. But in my head, if for instance, Barb was not in the picture and it was still just Nuts vs TPL, then TPL would not have been able to hold off and win the war. Anyhow, sorry I didn't know who you were, mango is clearly the more famous one :lol:

They had decent members was the reason we fell behind by 500 caps we just got our shit together

DeletedUser113381

Guess Im the forgotten TPL player in everyones "Dream Teams" :icon_eek::icon_confused:

.dan.101

Considering you got rimmed (retired?!), yep. Totally forgotten.

Don't look so surprised about it.

Soberknight

Considering you got rimmed (retired?!), yep. Totally forgotten.

Don't look so surprised about it.

But you remembered that, so he he is not forgotten! Just not in anyones favorite for other reason...
What reason could that be, hmmmmm

DeletedUser102628

Dream team.

#1 Harley Quinn
#2 RandallFlagg666
#3 S.N.O.B.S. EMPIRE
#4 Zombified
#5 clarkey511
#6 Wargasmic
#7 Est101
#8 Talentz
#9 VoiceTrap