Your Dream Tribe!

• Thread starter Internal Server Error
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Yes, not to mention they'd make interesting combos.

But I think if these forces were to actually unite, W29 would be doomed... most especially on the forums ^_~ In-game there'd be a lot of chaos and sabotaing and destruction. We would destroy your tribes internally before we feast upon your villages... of course, AFTER feating upon your dignity and your wasted efforts.... and your time and your virtual sense of value. *sigh* Good thing it's just a dream team... otherwise I'd feel sorry for your teams :-(

:icon_razz:

(Good thing I can pick my dream team... otherwise I'd feel sorry for myself as well :-( )

DeletedUser

Duke : Mellowmood
Baron : Madlax
Baron : Graylin
Player: WeAreDillusional
Player: Dabethum(Worthy advisary. Kept R2 in the war against DSL far longer than they would have lasted without him)
Player: Sr. Senator
Player: Einar
Player: Valpone

DeletedUser

some interesting lists ^_- seems madlax is our all-star lol

DeletedUser

some interesting lists ^_- seems madlax is our all-star lol

She is 1 of the extremely good player in W29. Beside that she is awesome partner for conversations. Easy as that, nothing to be surprised of :)

Ashmodai

She is 1 of the extremely good player in W29. Beside that she is awesome partner for conversations. Easy as that, nothing to be surprised of :)

Indeed, and I'm very glad to have her as my co-Duke :icon_razz:

Hands off y'all!

DeletedUser

Indeed, and I'm very glad to have her as my co-Duke :icon_razz:

Hands off y'all!

Hey, Doesn't even need to say co-duke. Granted I am happy to be on the council with both of you, but I would say even more so I am happy to have both of you as good friends :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

im ranked first in oda, and odt, and 2nd overall in points, and not 1 person would want me in there tribe. not even as a sub or anything :/

i hate you all. :p

It's because I'd prefer to have you as an enemy <3

Hording all the good people makes it no fun :p

DeletedUser

Duke : Bostopir
Baron : Valpone
Baron : Kyndig
Player: Next003
Player: Madlax
Player: Graylin
Player: Dragonfly23692
Player: RCFant89

DeletedUser

Duke : Bostopir
Baron : Valpone
Baron : Kyndig
Player: Next003
Player: Madlax
Player: Graylin
Player: Dragonfly23692
Player: RCFant89

this was just a pitty pick because i said something...i decline this invite.

Michael Corleone.

• Duke : TehDarkOne* - Does not play anymore - but good leader. I was in DSL once upon a time.
  • Baron : WeAreDisillusional - Nevvy and PO ftw.
  • Baron : Madlax
  • Player: Christoff8188
  • Player: Valpone
  • Player: Calis88
  • Player: Narutocrazy
  • Player: Eniar

I do not play this world anymore, and as you can see, it has a lot of DSL players on there. I respect have nothing but respect for all of these players on this list.

DeletedUser

Duke : ISE/Laivinsh
Duke : Shlomzi
Baron : Calis
Player: WeAreDisillusional
Player: Zeddy Le Mange
Player: Valpone
Player: MellowMood
Player: sr senator

Reasons:

Dukes: The brothers are extremely dedicated and hardworking. Very Skilled and experienced leaders - I would go as far as to say, Both of them (even with varying skills in different areas) are a couple of the best leaders on w29.
No this is not me kissing ass. I have been with skittl for a long time and I would guarantee that I am very impressed with their leadership skills and would not want any other leader/s

Calis - he was awesome to get along with. v.cool guy also v.skilled and did an awesome job as a council member when I played with him.

WeAreDillusional - Great thinker and is very cool headed, calm and collective - Needed in my team.

Zeddy Le Mange - His contributions on the forum and ingame makes him an excellent asset to any dream team.

Valpone - Skilled and has the ability to overlook past the crap and decipher the hidden. Obviously would be my spy.

MellowMood - Awesome player and has leadership ability/potential. Allrounder that would benefit any team.

sr senator - Again, powerful ally, deadly enemy. Allrounder that would benefit any team

I had a limit on own tribe members on the list so could not list my preferred. However this would also be my dream team

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

• Duke : ISE / Schlomzi - I'm used to their leadership, enjoy both dictatorship and the democracy they bring.
  • Baron : Calis88 - Even though I do not enjoy his latest performance in the PnP threads (mainly him being arrogant), this guy would make a good baron if he had some extra time to spend.
  • Baron : Kyndig - Quite new at TW, but still a very thoughtful and wise person.
  • Player: Next003 - Understanding lad.
  • Player: Vinland - every tribe needs a prick that breaks all the NAP agreements we have with other tribes
  • Player: Han-Fei Tzu - He's not afraid to speak out his mind (especially on W35).
  • Player:
  • Player:

Can't think of anyone else I'd like to see in my 'dream tribe'.

DeletedUser

Hullo All. :)

Thought it would be as good a time as any to show my face here for a little while.
Uber-thread ISE <3

Much love to; Intersum, Shards, Graylin, skiing colin, bwcw40, Calis88, baramundi, barfy, Michael Corleone for your inclusion of me in your "dream tribes", makes me feel special. Thanks to TicTocBoom for the nice comment too. :)

Nevvys <3 Tribe:

Duke: Eniar - Hes my wuvvy wuvvy buddy from W29 DSL, dont think hes ever lead before but since promoted to baron of DSL, hes helped us along greatly. Id like to see what he could do as a leader.

Baron: Mellowmood - Ash <3 He would bring some knowledge and experiance of leading to Eniar and guide him along, also being a cool-guy throughout :)

Baron: shardsofafrozenflame (Madlax. <3) - She'll eat me if I dont include her :(
Jkz, She awesome. :)

Player: Baramundi - Described by his leaders (Regged/Graylin) as a "loose cannon", could probably be a handy guy to have on side.

Player: Graylin - Good guy, good player, good experiance, what more do you need?

Player: WeAreDisillusional - There'd be no point making a dream tribe unless I was actually in it :D

Player: PrizonerOfWar - I know who recently started co-playing this account and I would wanna play against him. Hehe. Love ya *CENSORED*

Player: ISE/Shlomzi - Shlomzi may be a controversial choice coming from me, but hes a decent guy, great leader and can make uber PnP. Handy to have around. If not, ISE is just as coolio :)

Other People (Un-mentionable due to the 2 from a tribe rule):
Barfbug, Narutocrazy, Ijje, Bwcw40, Khomapaul, Regged, WFA, Simmee, Han-Fei Tzu, Vendetti <3
If ive missed you, I still wub j0o <3

Thanks all,
Nev.

DeletedUser

ill post mine to get this back on topic.

• Duke : valpone. i like the job he is doing in darktm
  • Baron : madlax nobody can deny strongest player on this world right now
  • Baron : bostopir nice job with fusion and playing well himself.
  • Player: me :) easy choice
  • Player: marccylv broke into top 20, and has been a great ally since world started.
  • Player: mihcy last 3 all the same reason. they are playing well right now.
  • Player: graylin
  • Player: jrok
id add more darktm if i was allowed, but i allready stretched it by adding me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

* Duke : Graylin. People give him a hard time on the forums sometimes. Though I don't always agree with him, I still think that his instincts to play the game are higher than some give him credit for.

* Baron : Vinland. His tribe doesn't respect him enough, but I do. He's a pretty good guy from what I've seen. He does try his best and is willing to do the work. I'm curious to know how sneaky he actually is though....

* Baron : The angel of darkness *madlax* would be someone I would like to get to know a bit better. I'm not sure of leadership capabilities, but having a player who can play this aggressively is pretty hot. Hot is good :3

* Player: Kyndig. I've gotten to know him pretty well. I still say he's one of the best rookies in the world. Learned fast and is vocal. He's self-reliant and level headed.

* Player: rcfant89 takes the game seriously and he's a solid player. He's willing to share in the work load to keep things moving forward.

* Player: bostopir. He's quiet and carries a big stick.

* Player: Calis. You're a cool guy. You have a sense of humor that seems to be similiar enough to mine--which is pretty rare. You should have been my pimpin' buddy for w29.

* Player: baramundi. The last grouping of threads sold me. You win.

DeletedUser

Duke: TDO! (hes coming back!:icon_eek:)
Baron: Whoever the duke of DarkTM is since they are obviously amazing
Baron: Baramundi (btw what happened to thresh8)
Player: Graylin (dont know personally just know theyre good)
Player: Regged (dont know personally just know theyre good)
Player: Madlax (dont know personally just know theyre good)
Player: TicTocBoom (dont know personally just know theyre good)
Player: Definintly Undoubtably NarutoCrazy (<--- Godly)
Now im going to go dig a hole and bury myself because nobody picked me:icon_cry:... (HORSIES:scout::heavycavalry::lightcavalry:)dont say it, i know im retarded :icon_rolleyes: