Your Help?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2248
  • Start date

nort

Lippa account just went barbarian... And i was doing such a good job of taking villages from it lately. Them turks seem to not do so well on defense, and appear to give up when attacked.

DeletedUser

Lippa account just went barbarian... And i was doing such a good job of taking villages from it lately. Them turks seem to not do so well on defense, and appear to give up when attacked.

^

This....how true :eek:

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score

So it seems, so it seems. Real bad style that he rejected to give Lippa the account back and then just go inactive or delete it. Frankly pathetic.

DeletedUser

Dave is going barb soon too... When his premium runs out, I believe.

DeletedUser

So it seems, so it seems. Real bad style that he rejected to give Lippa the account back and then just go inactive or delete it. Frankly pathetic.

Couldnt agree more.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser910

Yeah.. the Turk should have given the account back so that Lippa could get back to business. Definitely need to be more careful who you give your account to.

DeletedUser

Should make a list on what kind of people not to give accounts to

1. The Turks.

DeletedUser

I dunno, Turkfatihi was a blast to play with back in the day...

DeletedUser

Replyed.

Hi all,

I havent played this game for a year but would like to give it a shot again.

I need to ask a favour, if anyone speaks turkish or knows someone they could use to translate for them could you please contact me so that I can try to contact the owner of my old account to try and get it back. If anyone has an account I can offer the guy in return that would be great!

Failing that, Id like to get a different account if anyone has one I might be interested in? Anyone who knows me will know that I was very loyal to my old tribe and would like to still hold allegiance if there was anything that still resembled it. But Im not sure that there is! The world seems very different to the way it was when I left it!

So I may be interested in an account with a tribe that I used to consider enemy (once again most people who know me would be sure that if i said i was with them, then i would be with them!) if neither of the previous two options were applicable.

Getting my old account back is definitely my main aim so if anyone can help, please do! I see hooch has been nobling it. The shame! :D

To the mod: I apologise for placing this in the main forum, but I wanted the moved link to be there so that more of the old school players would see it after you move it to recruitment :)

Hi Lippa,

1e3mvk.jpg

My real name is Antonio M. Harold. I have just now graduated from my 4th year at Cy-Fair High School and have received my High School Diploma. Now, I will be moving up in life by joining the Navy for a minimal of 4 years. Reason why? So I can be eligible to enter any colleges for free. I am 18 year old, but, will be turning 19 on November the 16th of 2010 this year. I have been playing these types of browser based online game since I’ve were 7 year old. I am very good in strategy and tactics games that are very similar to tribal wars. But I have never heard of tribal wars before, in my entire life, unto my friend told me about it after his retirement. Then, that’s when I became excited about it and decided to create my own account. So now, I’m here! I am a new member to tribalwars community. After searching and reading around (Just getting use to the forum area's) I've fought your post and I would be interested in helping you've get your account back! (For I truly know that it isn't right to not get it back even though it's your account :icon_wink:).

Graduation Day Picture's of Me and My Friends

[spoil]
1zbcowx.jpg
[/spoil]

Next step, I do know how to speak Turkish and allot of other languages (You've just name them :icon_wink:). If we truly going to do this, we're going to have to get each other Skype so we can communicate allot faster.

Here is my Skype name: ODA-ODD

Your Skype:

And welcome back to tribalwars :icon_razz:' and, how long have you've been gone from tribalwars? And by the way, since were here communicating. Maybe we should learn about one another. What's your past history on TW? For I have no past history because I am totally new here :(

But anyways, I wish to hear from you soon :)

DeletedUser

lol, the dude just gave his CV to lippa....and they say strange people dont play Tribalwars.lol

DeletedUser

Can't help myself, but it appears to me he majored in American.

hysterical.gif

DeletedUser

elo mate long old time, well i happen to have my parents who live in turkey that speak fluent turkish, you name it, ill translate it

DeletedUser

is my account about to go abandoned?... get that turk to pass it back to me.. ive been trying for 6 months now.. :S

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
is my account about to go abandoned?... get that turk to pass it back to me.. ive been trying for 6 months now.. :S

Don't think it's going abandoned, but that Turk is doing a HORRIBLE job with it. -.-