Your Mod

rossihunter2

Oh no let the infractions start - u can't get me for this this is on topic

DeletedUser

Hey everyone

I am your mod, Bigfeet15. I'm sure some of you know me, from other worlds and many of you don't. So i'll go ahead and take the time now to explain a few things.

If you haven't already done so, or if you're new to the forums, Please read the rules, as they will be enforced. http://forum.tribalwars.net/announcement.php?f=8

In particular, please note:

- Spamming an on topic thread will not be tolerated and will be dealt with appropriately.

- Flaming within the general constraints of TW is a routine part of the game, but if this degrades into personal abuse/offensive speculation on another player's real life - and this includes excessively insulting someone else's intelligence - it will be dealt with accordingly. It won't be tolerated, so don't go there.

- Swearing, whether done in full view or through the use of acronyms, ***'s and #^@$'s, is still swearing, and will be treated as such. Especially in instances where it refers to other players.

Please treat each other with basic respect, and we'll get along famously. If you're having any troubles or concerns, by all means get in touch either by forum mail or skype, and I'll get back to you.

Other than that, enjoy the forums, enjoy the game, and good luck to all! I look forward to getting to know you guys.

- Bigfeet

Who are you?

You're not welcome here.. :icon_evil::spear: jus kiddin. have fun modding!

DeletedUser

OMG they let bigfeet be a mod? /me hides hoping he is not discovered by his harsh duke.

LOL, go easy on bigfeet, afterall..he cant help it he is nubish :p.

Oh, and congrats biggie :)

DeletedUser

Welcome, i'm sure you'll do a great job. I'll try not to be too much trouble :icon_wink: Hehe.

DeletedUser

Just to let you guys know. I will be starting to cleaning up the massive amount spam going on in the forums and if need be i'll going to start closeing forums. I hope everyone will try and keep forums on topic.

Ooo. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Just to let you guys know. I will be starting to cleaning up the massive amount spam going on in the forums and if need be i'll going to start closeing forums. I hope everyone will try and keep forums on topic.

I love you. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I will. Atleast that is what I think I will do if that does not happen