Your new mod :).

DeletedUser

56 is fun, farming is a pain :(.

That's what those that don't know how to play the real TW say. :icon_sad:
FYI it really speeds up the game...I can't stand waiting all day for my res to build up when in other worlds a hour of farming can easily fill my villages.

DeletedUser

Actually, I'd disagree.

I'd say that anyone who says that farming isn't a pain has never farmed properly :(.

Opinions though I guess. I enjoy both my worlds right now, hauls and no hauls :p!

DeletedUser

Actually, I'd disagree.

I'd say that anyone who says that farming isn't a pain has never farmed properly :(.

Opinions though I guess. I enjoy both my worlds right now, hauls and no hauls :p!

I never said I enjoy farming....just it is a necessary part of the game. :)
And FYI I farm "correctly", though that depends on your opinion of the "correct" way of farming and how you "learned" to farm.

DeletedUser54064

Farming is so tedious, if everyone is restricted to not farming, then I think it's fair, however if you're not farming on a farming world, you're in a for a world of pain in the early game. I wouldn't mind no farming, but I just don't feel like playing 56 properly.

DeletedUser98475

Who doesnt enjoy farming?

Freaks...

Farming is like robbing a bank, well, lots of banks.

DeletedUser

Hello again Ben seems you will be mod for me now, sorry for the delayed welcome - I have been a bit busy ^_^

DeletedUser

i hope to give your life hell... i give the world 30 forum mod a job;0 ill make your = as hard!

DeletedUser

Wow.. Ben actually lasted more than a week :eek:

Is he doing a good job, W55 community?

DeletedUser

he tried to warning me about the way i talk but its gotten him no where yet:) but yet hes a good mod:)

DeletedUser

he tried to warning me about the way i talk but its gotten him no where yet:) but yet hes a good mod:)

Oh well.. if we lived by the lowest standards, we wouldn't need any mod :icon_wink:

DeletedUser98475

:L

Ben keeps warning me :S

I prefer mods who dont read the forums :D