Your opinion please

DeletedUser

That question his addressed to players who can give some honest advices and opinions.

We are a small K17 tribe. Me and some of my tribe mates received invitation message from a new player that want to recruit in other tribes. I know I will get some answer like it's tribal wars and everything but I would like real opinions and also how to react in that case.

Here's the message he sent follow by my answer where I was just asking not to recruit in my tribe and even opening the doors to a discussion with him. He shut the door in an arrogant matter but that's life

Enjoy the reading

------------------------------------------------------
BIG DOG KILLER 1 today at 01:28

Hello,

How are you doing?
How was your christmas this year???

Well let me cut to what I wanna talk about...

Well as you can see im fairly new to this game or world... But thats not what it is... I have played tribal wars for 5 almost 6 years. Would have been 6 years if I didnt quit the game... But the last world I played in was world 3... I was almost 4 million points but didnt have much time to play the game... And I know this doesnt matter much because this is world 42... And you dont wanna know my issue... But I have rejoined Tribal Wars to try and become the best again... Id like to share my experince and build a big tribe in this world... And grow people to be able to have a future in becoming the best in TW!!!

Id Like to ask you if you would be interested in building a tribe with me... You are farly close to me and you and me can become strong together... We can work together and build our tribe around this area... I know your in a tribe and its stronger then myn... But with your help we can grow this one better and greater with power...

If you join my tribe I can promise you protection and respect as a leader... I can make everything good... For you!!!

To: you who we need...

BIG DOG KILLER 1

-Rasta- today at 02:11

Hi

I have to tell you that I was surprised to get the mail. I have to tell you that I'm sorry to tell you that the fact you also try to recruit TKA members make me feel a little uncomfortable but maybe it was how it was done in W3.

As of me, I'm an old W13 player who build up his tribe on honour, respect and friendship and if you are the experienced player you say, you are welcome to talk to me about joining us. I know you will understand that you should not ask my tribe members to join you.

We need some experienced players so we can all together become a great tribe.

You also will understand that if you prefer staying alone with your tribe with all the experience you have you are a threat to me and my tribe and we will have to make sure you don't grow around us.

With all respect

-Rasta-
Founder of
TKA

BIG DOG KILLER 1 today at 02:16

And im truely sorry for trying to convince your members to join my tribe...

I know its not the respectful thing to do other tribes... But the most experienced and best tribes can build a tribe from other tribes...

And thats now how world 3 goes.. But this is world 42 so its all that matters...

And We will grow and become great in this continnent with the help of your tribe or not...

So im sorry that I have to kindly reject your offer into joining your tribe...

BIG DOG KILLER 1
Founder of:
~NPFY~

If you noticed, he even decide to use my signature for his last message ...

For me it's not acceptable to mass recruit in other tribes with formated message like this cause all my tribemates received the same one.

We came with some options on what to do

1. :lightcavalry::axemen::cata: On his village
2. Just :lol:
3. Ignore and check his evolution

More options are possible and I would like to know your opinion on that recruitment strategy please

Thanks

darkaniken2

1) I was on W3. He's lying to you outright.
2) Rim him. It's not hard.

DeletedUser

Thank you for the tip darkaniken2. I think I really like your option

rolaids

lol. He sucks. Who cares what world he's from? Ignore him until it benefits you to noble him. He poses no threat to anything except 3 or 4 barbs before he goes totally inactive.

darkaniken2

I've been having a conversation with him in game. After he replies to my last mail, I'll post here, with all the correct answers to the questions I asked.

darkaniken2

Warmad21 today at 04:44
To call you out. As you will see here:Post, you claimed to be on W3 5 or 6 years ago. I am now going to call you a liar. At best, .net had been around for 4 years. Have a nice day.

Darkaniken2
Noob/Idiot Basher v3.4

BIG DOG KILLER 1 today at 04:50
Hahahaha are you jking me right now... lol you guys are a joke im not even lieing you guys make me wanna laugh and cry all day because you guys are intelligent and funny with what you all say... First of all if you have looked at my past on this name of course you wont find a thing like I said its a new name smart one... Second of all... You guys can try all you want but you wont get anything done to me... lol... As experinced I am you guys will get destroyed lol

Warmad21 today at 04:52
Do you even realize who you are talking to? I'm on the other side of the world. I just hate idiots who think they can claim to be from an older world. Kinda like you, eh?

Darkaniken2
Noob/Idiot Bash v3.4.1

BIG DOG KILLER 1 today at 04:56
hahaha your so funny... Why dont you search the name Tridiman then since im the so called idoit... Look and see what is up with him in world 3... THen I wanna see you talk...

ANd I do relize im talking to a stuck up noob thats what I can relize... A little kid and a very unprofestional player at this game...

Warmad21 today at 04:58
I very much doubt that is you. I know CZ. He wouldn't recruit an idiot like you. You fail so utterly, you broke the morale barrier. It's not supposed to go below 30%, yet mine on you is 27%. You fail. Have a nice day.

Darkaniken2
Noob/Idiot Basher v3.4.2

BIG DOG KILLER 1 today at 04:59
CZ you are refering to Count Zepplin right??? lol

Warmad21 today at 05:01
No, really? I would have never figured that the person on CultSEs profile could abbrivate their name using two letters! Fine, tell me this. Who founding the D*D family?

Darkaniken2
Noob/Idiot Basher v3.4.4

BIG DOG KILLER 1 today at 05:03
I dont know who founded D*D family I was never a fan of them and only helped war against them I dont know a thing about them that they failed utterly... Just like FF and GRANGR

Warmad21 today at 05:06
Yes, D*D failed utterly. That's why they are still around. And bigger than Cult. And OT. Not quite put together, but regardless.

Yes, FF fell apart. Easy enough to see on the forums. GRINGRs name is plastered everywhere because they declared and then proceeded to fail.

But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Tell me who formed ROA.

Darkaniken2
Noob/Idiot Basher v3.4.8

BIG DOG KILLER 1 today at 05:19
I dont know who formed any of those tribes because I only really worried about Cult Family... Even though they are pretty much cult family... Since they are so close as in politic wise... and dont forget Juve!!! or even some of the new tribes formed by all those tribes just collasping

Warmad21 today at 05:24
Juve is gone. ROA merged with cult. You sir, have failed. Have a good day.

Darkaniken2
Noob/Idiot Basher v3.5

Wow... epic fail, right?

DeletedUser

Wow... Can't believe it.

Anyway Thanks for the enjoyment of reading this dark. He speaks for now cause under beginner protection but wait till tomorrow...

LeviGoodwin Great you post something where he say he don't have experience so he contradict himself.

Thank you all

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

those who will resent me on flamming w3 i must admit that new skills will have developed into w3 by now and that not all trains are bad timmed ;)

DeletedUser

I find it funny how people claim to be here for 6 years yet .net only has been here for barely 4 years.:lol:

DeletedUser

He's pretty close to me actually.

Might test how close a train he can snipe after he's done growing his village to something worth taking:icon_twisted:

Lukey1881 today at 13:10
Your leader upset me. He will die. Stay with him. You will die.

Choice.

Now.

Sent to his members :D

Lets see how his l33t w3 hivemind reacts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He's pretty close to me actually.

Might test how close a train he can snipe after he's done growing his village to something worth taking:icon_twisted:

Sent to his members :D

Lets see how his l33t w3 hivemind reacts.

Lukey1881 you make me laugh so much. Can't believe you sent that to his members. Can you just let me a bit of him before you take him out?

DeletedUser79108

lol if I didn't get rimmed he would have a nuke on its way along with 100 fake attacks all landing within a minute

DeletedUser

but how do you rim that which is already on the rim...? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

He mailed a couple of my guys too :icon_rolleyes:, i did not get a mail. guess i'm not worthy of an invite