Your opinion

• Thread starter DeletedUser2806
  • Start date

DeletedUser2806

so do i but it requires a much larger farm then we currently can have

DeletedUser

a 3:2 ratio of swords to AC when the defender has a lvl20 wall and the defender always wins. That's not that bad. they just kick ass against spears and archers

DeletedUser2806

No matter how i play it the defender always takes quite a loss against a decent amount of AC

DeletedUser

Defense: Axe, L Cav, Rams, Mounted archer

Offensive: Spear Sword

Don't build Paladins, h Cav, Nobles, Archers :)

DeletedUser68

i say, one tribe, max players, all pala's:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Man...that's almost worth a restart to be a part of. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser4596

ARGH!! I'm running the simulator 24/7, doing the math and the attacker has gotten alot stronger in this server now with the mounted archers and the weakened swordsmen. After much hard work I must say, Hoodoo designed this new server, for once and for all HC are now going to be apart of all my garrisons.

Edit: disregard that, just did the math and realized what I said was wrong, damm this new system, as attacker I'll pwn everyone but as defense I'll be pwned.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Syrnia post the perfect balance on the forums if you already haven't .

Tarion

There's barely any difference between the defence of 6 Swordsmen and 1 HC, when it comes to Archer defence. Because of versatility of Swordsmen (pwning Axe) and Archers (who beat Axe and LC) I'm suggesting that the 1:1 mix might be the best possible.

But of course, it will all depend on what people use as a maxed attacking force is.

DeletedUser4596

But of course, it will all depend on what people use as a maxed attacking force is.

That's the problem, I've looked at all the old stats for regular attack forces but with the introduction of the new units and levels, there will be alot more variations in the main forces now. I came up with multiply ratios that work very good but they are all so different and counter completely different distrubution of attacker's troops.

I'm going to love this game as attacker and dread defense.

DeletedUser

Still horse archers will inflict heavy casualties on every defense.

DeletedUser4596

I noticed, that's the fu*ker, but if you make more defensive units that will counter that you'll get fu*ked by someone with alot of LC or axe :icon_cry:

I actually like this server because the battles will be more fun.