your story on w54

• Thread starter DeletedUser37628
  • Start date

DeletedUser37628

Totally ripped from w58, but seemed fun:

1) What is your current ranking?
2) What keeps you motivated?
3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on?
4) Do you play any other worlds?
5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why?
6) How experienced were you when you started w54?
7) What was your highest ranking?
8) Which was/is your favourite tribe and why?
9) Who were/are your favourite leaders and why?
10) Who were/are your favourite opponents and why?
11) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why?
12) What are some of the personal challenges you've had to face on this world?
13) What would you deem to be your greatest success on this world?
14) What is the most important lesson that you've learned on W54?
15) Who was the person that had the most influence on you personally, and why?
16) Do you like where the world is now?
17) Do you see this world ending any time soon?
18) Who do you believe will win this world, why?
19) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why?

rank 17

leading, desire to win, tribemates

3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on?

I joined this account at 600k from a 100k account

Just started w60 recently

Yes. Because I am way too close to winning to quit at this point...

not at all

pluto, because it was incredible. rage is a close second.

umm... other than me... jinx :D, we get along quite well.

idk, I enjoyed fighting mista during the short time that lasted.

11) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why?

being in pluto, because it was incredible. Good people, good time for fighting and camaraderie.

learning to lead people effectively and teaching myself pretty much all aspects of the game.

bring WIN! back and on the path to victory.

hmmm... how to lead I guess. refined my style of leadership

probably either dave (the original player of Don Mills) or SirRToaL. Both got me going and excited to play the game and do well, and I wouldn't have gotten where I am without their help.

sort of bittersweet, gets boring, but we're winning and it's pretty chill at this point.

... yeah lol

patron, for obvious reasons

19) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why?

probably 9, first world, I learned a lot here, and it was a good world for diplomats ;)

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Dunno and what ranking? 30

Kill Punch. wait nope I think to kill Hefty..wait thats over....lol I guess win the world,

Yup...I played the account to punish somebody so I joined world54

Yup some start ups and world 60

Yup....tribesmates deserves it

Uhmm somehwat experiaanced don't know how to send trains...btw

6 or 7 I think

In this world? Pluto...right now Rage

Don Mills...and Jinc

havent fought anyone seriously

Nope he world is ok for me

Activty

RAge winning this world

Love one another

Uhmm tough question

Yep cause were winning

Yup

Rage

1 is the lowest 10 is the highest I think around 7

DeletedUser

We are fluctuating between 11 and 12 currently... But since Loreila is getting Pwned we see that changing to fluctuating between 10 and 11...

The original player on the account, SWJ. Just a decent human being and very funny.

I did not start on this account but joined last year in May and June. I did have a decent start-up account in this world in the same tribe but had a bout of the crazy and imploded.

No. No. NO! One is plenty.

Without a doubt.

Experienced enough to learn more as I went along. You can always learn something new.

I think we were 9th or 8th at one point... Briefly.

The Patryn/Win!/|RAW|/Rage! progression. Without a doubt was my favorite.

Augustus88- Original Leader of Patryn and one of the most fair individuals.
Pactli- Prior to his missteps was actually quite fun loving and brought a level of 'Have Fun' while kicking ass attitude.
P4ulee- For being being so entertaining to piss off regularly. And for stumbling into a job doing pretty well at it and for me telling him he would burn out unless he delegated: Like Elton John says... 'I'm still standing'
War Peace- Awesome person. Calming Force for me personally.

Punch!: Their Hubrus was astounding. And their repeat of the same mistakes Win! had made were insanely laughable.

The early days of Patryn with Rakan Samurai, Walmart, Augustus, DeathDealer and the rest of the originals still left that I failed to mention. Good Times Great laughs and long nights on skype and in PMs.

Time Management is the only one I can come up with. Being able to mask the times when I was inactive with one minute log ins a day over the span of a month.

Still being in it.

Stick with your instincts and act on them. Worst thing that can happen is that you are mistaken. Oh well...

P4ulee- Because my hatred for him was the motivation to finish this world.

It's Over sooner than later. My last world/last time I will ever log into this game/forum is coming to an end soon. So no, very sad to leave the childish things behind.

A few months max. So YES.

Rage! or whatever the tribe's final incarnation may be.

7.27.... Had I not left for 3 months I would have given it a 10.

DeletedUser

world feels like unfinished business. its also a way of passing the time whilst other world hits quiet spots
my account, from start to now. restarted once when friends were rimmed. originally joined a pre-made which didnt work out
yes, W30 is main world
would like to, but doubt I'll be allowed to ;-)
reasonably experienced. started back on W18 .W30 was first church world. you have to learn from all experiences good or bad, and still learning new things. I guess I have learnt that I like the strategy imposed by churches over non church worlds. more thinking and planning required, which is good
3 - was number 1 but not for long enough for TWstats to recognise it. However, start up phase is no indication of real rank, so where I am now is more more appropriate and about where I deserve to be
Drop bears - just because the title was fun. no favourites on this world to be honest
Again, no favourites. been some reasonable leaders so far, but none have stood out as world winners so far
hasnt been any "epic" wars so far. Current one is very one-sided. fair play to rage, they made the right moves at the right time, but the world has lacked some of the personalities seen on other worlds so far
no regrets. wished some of my starting friends were still around though
restarting whilst in a great position was a challenge, but friend loyalty wins every time. not pressing delete when punch recruited a lot of zombie
no great successes so far on this world. Leaving punch felt like a weight from the shoulders. too many drama queens in there!
learnt a lot about a W30 way of thinking from W54 (joined a premade from W30 and it was illuminating - which was the point to joining in the first place). Helped with w30. PnP is pretty weak on W54 also. much better on other worlds in my view
none especially. I'm my own person, with experience and principles. I'm not pushy, but I'm no pushover either.
its fine. Cant say I have enjoyed W54 so far. Its not had an "epic" quality to it. Too many merges and hugging and too few wars. The world is over too quickly, when there are whole K's not even open yet. A world should be a marathon not a sprint (thats what speed rounds are for)
must be close to a domination victory by now. I cant see the outcome changing from here on
pretty obvious. rage has it won. the only people to beat rage are rage themselves through inactivity and infighting. doubt we'll see a splinter though. their challenge must be to motivate those in the back lines though, as it must be pretty boring back there
5. would be higher if more "epic" wars or more actual drama than perceived or self-made drama. its not a bad world, but not a very exciting one either, so a middle-of-the-road 5 rating is all I can go to

sathom

TBH lately not a lot.

Started this account. Never had a co, only utilized sitters when needed. Done pretty well if I do say so my self.

I've started a bunch, Currently just here, 62 half assed, and just got an accout with Riot! in 61.

Trick question? :D

I started playing in W4, I ended up leaving due to my wife having our first child, in hind sight I should have stayed in the world since I didn't sleep much anyway. Played a few here and there this would has been my biggest accomplishment.

Zombie was probably the most fun in this world.

Most of them had their positives, there were a few who had no business running a tribe though.

Dunno

None really.

Activity like everyone else.

I'm actually surprised on how far I've actually gotten. After getting nobled and heading to the rim I didn't expect to last long. I guess hard work and knowing how to talk to people pay off eh? Honestly I've have never gotten this far if I would have been a prick to people like so many others are.

Don't be a prick to others you never know they could end up being your tribe mate :)

IDK really.

Not really but it is what it is.

Hope so :)

Rage, They really turned it around. Good job guys and gals.

8 not for game play though for the people I have met.

DeletedUser

In the top 20-25, it's ridiculous considering I'm practically inactive.

Nothing.

No, joined as a co-player at 80-90 villages.

Yes, I had fun on W58, now playing on W62.

Yes, made a promise to the original account owner to take it to the end - I just have to pay for the premium each month :icon_rolleyes:

Well, I didn't learn anything new on this world.

Maybe around 15-16, never cared about the ranking.

Probably WIN! for not falling apart under all the pressure.

Don Mills aka going2killu for stepping up when it counted most.

This world was boring for me from the moment I joined.

Hell no. See the previous answer.

ashiwwru12 - the most annoying tribemate I've ever had.

Being stubborn enough not to delete.

Don't ignore the social part of the game.

No such person, I never clicked with my tribemates.

Of course, we are getting closer to the end.

We will be extremely lucky if it ends by the end of the year.

Some reincarnation of Rage/Patron, I expect a few good warriors from the other tribes to be awarded with a place in the winner tribe as well.

Mediocre world. It's really sad when a world gets really boring once the world hoppers and forum loudmouths are gone.

DeletedUser

Being one of RAGEs leaders and having a strong connection to many in the tribe... and winning also helps ;)

Owned this account since day 1

hahahaha.... no.

We've come so far and put so much work in. Would be a shame not to reap the rewards of all that we've put in so definitely yes. Plus I dont think I could bring myself to leaving my tribemates anyway lol

Reasonably experienced both in playing ability and leadership... had played 2 years on W23 and led a top 3 tribe for a bit, though we didnt quite have the success there that we do here :p

My current rank, 31.

I really like RAW and RAGE. Think its a tie between the 2. Both tribes had such great chemistry and everything just always worked wonderfully.

I liked Onyx when he was around. Thought he did things well and fairly. I also definitely put Don up there, I dont think Ive ever had a coduke thats so easy to agree with all the time lol, its great.

Very early in the world when I still only had like 10 vills Id say (-_-) and ArO because I was practically surrounded at one point and wasnt sure if I was going to make it! Only time where I felt unsure if I could continue in this world. Punch havent shown any resistance since we moved to the front and we have 200 vills in K54 and 44 now.. :/

I really enjoyed almost every time of this world so I guess Id just stay where we are now.

Had to make some very difficult decisions both in diplomacy and other tribal matters that really could have had a profound impact if we made the wrong choice... i've been very lucky though in my approach at both and everythings gone relatively smooth throughout this entire world.

Leading not just one, but *two* top tribes. RAW was awesome and I believe could have won the world if we had not merged, but I much prefer the merge option anyway. Don and the other former WIN players are awesome, and at this point I cant imagine playing without them lol

Give everyone a fair shot. Even noob tribes that asked me for diplomacy Id always say they had to prove themselves first. Im a firm believer in establishing as many connections and friendships as possible because thats a big part of what this game (and especially diplomacy!) is about. As sathom said earlier, you never know who will one day be your friend so its best to keep as many doors open as you can!

Oh wow, well Id have to say my amazing coplayer Krazy Kayzee. I talk to her about everything, and she has been a huge part of my decision-making and thought processes throughout this world. She doesnt get as much credit as she deserves.

Yes and no. A little more action would be nice both in game and on the forums.

Probably 6-8 months-ish. I dont see any of the Punch spin off tribes pulling themselves together unfortunately..

I think DFB have great potential and have proven to be very worthy adversaries. Id go with them.

Id say a 9. This world has been amazing. But this final battle isnt as exciting as I was hoping it would be.

DeletedUser

lol, you and patron outnumber us 5-1 and you still want exciting? might want to re-evaluate that expectation!

DeletedUser

lol, you and patron outnumber us 5-1 and you still want exciting? might want to re-evaluate that expectation!

It wasnt that exciting even in the beginning though. There were a few Punch players that did well like hiba, wilson, and spiders, but they eventually got overwhelmed. There was never really a good group effort made, at least from what Ive seen. The war I guess had its short moments of excitement but they always quickly died out within a few days.

DeletedUser104081

1) What is your current ranking? 55 atm, but rising everyday. internals FTW.
2) What keeps you motivated? wolf and kk dont really give me choice:lol:
3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on? was on thegoldstandard, then dstev45 and planned to merge into this account but original owner disappeared.
4) Do you play any other worlds? currently on w62 and screwing round on 63.
5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why? same as question no.2, dont think i got a choice:lol:
6) How experienced were you when you started w54? been playing since w1, played quite a few worlds seen the end of a couple too.
[B] 7) What was your highest ranking? [/B]13 i think it was
8) Which was/is your favourite tribe and why? PATRYN was my favourit tribe, but now im actively playing RAGE! is definately a great tribe aswell
9) Who were/are your favourite leaders and why? wolf, was fun when he lead us.
10) Who were/are your favourite opponents and why? the barbs, just so many and not enough nobs to fight them :lol:
11) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why? early stages so i can not send a train in bad weather, get sniped, backtimed and rimmed by pmoi. :icon_neutral:
12) What are some of the personal challenges you've had to face on this world? getting banned by my a friend on this world and finding a reason to keep playing.
13) What would you deem to be your greatest success on this world? not officially quitting for a change.
14) What is the most important lesson that you've learned on W54? dont noble wolfs barbs.
15) Who was the person that had the most influence on you personally, and why? have to say wolf, met him day 1 and instantly knew he was a good player and a great bloke.
16) Do you like where the world is now? yeah going along well.
17) Do you see this world ending any time soon? depends if ex punch can learn to fight or not.
18) Who do you believe will win this world, why? no one, arent we supposed to hit delete soon:icon_biggrin:
19) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why? 5 1/2 ive lost interest so many times to rate it higher.