Your World Needs You!

DeletedUser

Greetings W16,

Your world needs you! At this time W16 has no voice on the TW blog. I want to change that. I am looking for talented writers to apply for the blog staff position for this world. Time to represent! Any interested players should go here and follow the instructions for posting an application.

The blog staff is made up of a diverse group of players from all over the world and various backgrounds who all have a passion for TW and their world in particular. Come join us and represent your world the way it deserves.

Cheers,

Jeho
Blog Admin

DeletedUser

Greetings W16,

Your world needs you! At this time W16 has no voice on the TW blog. I want to change that. I am looking for talented writers to apply for the blog staff position for this world. Time to represent! Any interested players should go here and follow the instructions for posting an application.

The blog staff is made up of a diverse group of players from all over the world and various backgrounds who all have a passion for TW and their world in particular. Come join us and represent your world the way it deserves.

Cheers,

Jeho
Blog Admin

You're a talented writer and seem to have a passion for TW, I vote for you!!! :icon_biggrin:

gn0me

w16 has TW radio, what more do you need? :)

To anyone who hasn't tuned in yet TW Radio is an in-game forum shared with all tribes.
If you don't see it get on to your tribal moderators to turn up the radio! {accept the forum}

If you are a tribal mod and don't see the shared forum request shoot off a mail to [ally]MAD[/ally] asking for your tribe to be added to the forum.

Kthxbai :)

DeletedUser

Dont put yourself down gammy. Maybe you will become one someday :)

DeletedUser

Sounds fun, I might apply, but I have a few questions. Who can I contact over skype or any other service (if possible) besides forum mail to ask them?