Your World Needs You!

DeletedUser

Greetings W24,

Your world needs you! At this time W24 has no voice on the TW blog. I want to change that. I am looking for talented writers to apply for the blog staff position for this world. Time to represent! Any interested players should go here and follow the instructions for posting an application.

The blog staff is made up of a diverse group of players from all over the world and various backgrounds who all have a passion for TW and their world in particular. Come join us and represent your world the way it deserves.

Cheers,

Jeho
Blog Admin

STAFAST

Not dead, but the great posters from the past are all gone, so any voice would be a shadow of the world.

DeletedUser

You guys can apply you know instead of nominating one another. :p

=RedFox=

W24 Blog content;
Most of the bigger personalities are long gone.
The world has definitely gone over the hump and is on its way down the other side increasing at an exponential rate.
The big wars have come and gone.
The end result is pretty much a foregone conclusion. ie; another 6 months or so (at the most) to mop up the minor tribes

Nuff said!!

deadsocks

I applied more than a year ago, and they never got back to me.

DeletedUser26129

Socks they got back to me :D

Though it was to deny me :D haha

DeletedUser

And I think DH's sarcasm radar needs new batteries :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

And I think DH's sarcasm radar needs new batteries :icon_razz:

MY sarcasm radar? If anything, I was complimenting Knight Saber for starting the end of world process on W24 :icon_razz:

Edit: All while taking an enjoyable stab at Orel :)

sypherr

Lol you have to admit smurf would be an entertaining show, imagine him doing interviews and making comments on w24 it might even be better than walts cartoons

DeletedUser

I nominate Orel.

[spoil]
donotwant.jpg
[/spoil]