Yummy Vs Creed1 and its allies

DeletedUser

The invite all method might be working for now, but once the bigger members are gone from Yummy, who is going to be left to support the tribe? Alliances and their small members that they just invited. All I can say is when the time comes you'll know :icon_wink:

did you really mean yummy or creed1?

DeletedUser

Yummy tribe not have a long list of allies..

and it obviously :) yummy tribe will dominate k24
and Creed will be disbando soon~~

snowday202

I meant that the invite all method thing for Creed because its what they do.

DeletedUser

I think it's very daring of Yummy to critisize creed when the only reason that war stats look in yummy's favor is due to the fact that Yummy dismisses members who are about to be nobled.

On top of this i believe that Yummy was going to war with Creed and it's allies. It's really interesting how it said and its allies. yet -TX- was our ally and yummy offered a merge to -TX- and they took it. As a result, we have a 2 front war and Creed is still standing.

If you want to back Yummy and their tactics of "pretending" to be good go ahead because I'm pretty sure that a tribe of their magnitude could have blown us out of the water. Or they are just inexperienced pointwhores who cannot draw a war to an end.

snowday202

This coming from a Creed member himself. Always nice to defend your own tribe when the truth comes out isn't it? To point the finger back at the person who brought the truth out? -TX- came to us. After they had come to us, I believe we offered a merger. If you want to talk about 'pretending' just look at some of your leaders...Some of you will know what I mean, some wont.

DeletedUser

This coming from a Creed member himself. Always nice to defend your own tribe when the truth comes out isn't it? To point the finger back at the person who brought the truth out? -TX- came to us. After they had come to us, I believe we offered a merger. If you want to talk about 'pretending' just look at some of your leaders...Some of you will know what I mean, some wont.

what do you mean, as i am a leader there? what are you trying to implie?.

snowday202

It is just that I have heard quite a few things about the Creed leaders, and I wouldn't take that as a good thing.

DeletedUser

Actually i was part of -TX-. And i'm pretty sure they were at war with you as well before the merger.

DeletedUser

Dam not really... Creed is mass recruiting everyones farms and that is why they probably do not like you... And that is why everyone is going after you... O and guess what SOMEONE ELSE IS COMING AFTER YOU... Good luck

I probably give your tribe 1-2 months max...

What does everyone think?

snowday202

From the things I have heard from Creed members about their leaders, I don't see why I wouldnt.

DeletedUser

Dam not really... Creed is mass recruiting everyones farms and that is why they probably do not like you... And that is why everyone is going after you... O and guess what SOMEONE ELSE IS COMING AFTER YOU... Good luck

I probably give your tribe 1-2 months max...

What does everyone think?

You're coming after us? That's cute.

DeletedUser

excuse me...
dont talk things if you are not in the tribe

first of all, we didnt want the merge.. YUMMY offer us to join GUMMY...
Second, we are now cleaning k14.. its our home, our land...
thats noob tribe CREED invite all our farms, thats not acceptable~~

Creed is going to fall soon~~ thats sure~~

snowday202

Creed shouldnt have invited all the farms because then the farms turn into creed members, which then turns into them attacking creed members...which turns into what? WAR.

DeletedUser

i dont care if you have a lot of surviving members (pointwise). All i know is that some of your villages are empty (referring to the creed villages near me). Some of your players just keep my ODA rising steadily by persisting to exist without any hope of long term survival. Pitiful. But i guess that your role as farms or OD source is a necessity in TW world.

ASexySock

If this is a declaration this is the worst one ever.
Next time give a story or a picture like the older worlds, not a sentence.

Epic_Fail.ashx

epic_fail.jpg