Yup. Listen to the Brick.

DeletedUser

Let's start off with a little story time! \o/

So, one fine day I noticed a tribeless player, GencTurk61. I decided that if he didn't join a tribe in 3 days, I'd begin nobling him. He didn't join, I nobled a village that was sentimental to me (PA's former village, he was nobled whilst away on holidays). 2 days later, I see a large amount of incomings from three players that wanted me dead for doing so.

After two days, I lost 4 of my 6 villages, and was left cleared, empty, and pretty much screwed. Got a bit of support in, and they backed off. This whole time I was messaging them, attempting to bluff, or at least try and get them to hold off a day for support to be sent. Well that didn't work, and I unfortunately lost to being offline, and then simply not having the troops to snipe nobles. For what it's worth, I nailed three of their nobles to the wall with successful snipes, one I didn't mean to snipe since the gap was much too small to hit, but I managed it (Two players, around a 70ms gap.)

Well, I told them that they'd be rimmed since they're rogues no one liked in the area. 6 days past and their first village was nobled. 2 days later, two players of the three man group; yoramb and tzafyem, were rimmed. I've only gained one village, but soon to be two.

What I love is the fact that they were do cocky. In the messages to tzafyem, it would appear he was sure of himself. Welp, he got three people to take me down, there was only two to take him down.

[spoil]
The Brick Wall Jan 04,2014 13:30
Tootleoo~

The Brick Wall Jan 04,2014 13:46
Your last two nobles have already been support sniped. You'll be cleared before the end of the server's day.

Thanks for playing!

tzafyem Jan 04,2014 14:54
"I fart at your general direction".

The Brick Wall Jan 04,2014 15:07
Don't quote Monty Python with me! You have yet to tell me your colour of choice.

Also, scouts are dodged. You still lose :p

The Brick Wall Jan 04,2014 15:25
Going to war over one village. Nice.

The Brick Wall Jan 04,2014 16:03
Told ya'
http://puu.sh/69hKO.png

The Brick Wall Jan 04,2014 16:28
^__^

Maybe next time.

tzafyem Jan 04,2014 16:31
snipe this!

The Brick Wall Jan 04,2014 16:34
Already have :D

4k Heavy Cav
15k spears comming from local PA's.

Walls already at level 9 ^__^

Hope you had fun, now I'll be dodging and going on the offensive :) I'll start by clearing your friend :D

The Brick Wall Jan 04,2014 16:35
Oh, and I can put my 8% defense flag up in around an hour as well. :>

tzafyem Jan 04,2014 16:37
oh...look at me...i am britney spears!
what am i going to do?

The Brick Wall Jan 04,2014 16:39
Please send it back. I want that defeated noble achievement ^__^
http://puu.sh/69jxY.jpg

The Brick Wall Jan 04,2014 16:44
I win \:D/
http://puu.sh/69jN0.png

tzafyem Jan 06,2014 10:10
youve got no arms and no legs left...

we call it a draw

The Brick Wall Jan 06,2014 11:15
No. We call it "you're going to be nobled, and your friends too".

Let's see what happens when I involve other people. Oh, and I won't take your main village either. I'll catapult it to 26p and leave you with the trash.

tzafyem Jan 06,2014 11:21
Aggressive young player you are, even when defeated!

Hide behind giants wont take too far!!

The Brick Wall Jan 06,2014 11:27
Please. You required help to take out one person. Do not claim anything until you finish the job yourself.

You want to involve more people, and I didn't. You got lucky support didn't arrive in time. Let's see what happens when it's going to be 3 vs. 10

You brought this upon yourself.

tzafyem Jan 06,2014 11:41
All youre doing is talk!

come on...man! look at you!

Just let it go!

The Brick Wall Jan 06,2014 18:44
Nope.

You were acting pretty big earlier, saying a lot of crap. The moment you see I got stacked, you're suddenly "Let it go!"

Well go to hell. You know what you're up against, and you know you're screwed.

This is where I know you're scared. So continue to be so.

The Brick Wall Jan 07,2014 11:14
The claims are going up, and the ops will come down.
Soon the little turkeys, will hit the ground.
[/spoil]

The morale of this story? Well, building a relationship with a little group of friends is nice and everything, but they didn't build one with anyone else. They're now letting yet another rogue player clean them up so that we don't aquire the villages, but I'm in the works on that one as well, since he was originally told to stay out of the affair in total.

Also, tzafyem did this to me only an hour after he lost his main village;
6hCGV.png

Sometimes... It's like you're talking to a brick wall.

DeletedUser

:icon_biggrin:

glad to see they are finally getting out of the area

MAX-BURN

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Not as interesting as I thought the read would be but you are right about building relationships

DeletedUser

It was fun to be honest. I copped one hell of a beating, but I didn't sit down like they wanted. When Brick's pissed... Brick's pretty pissed. Either take me to the rim, or you'll go there before me :D