z0mG CHAOS ruelz!1!1!!11

DeletedUser56897

Congratulations you guys attacked yourselfs... Now tell me, is this the same noob chaos from w35?

DeletedUser

How could it not be the same chaos from w35, they changed to ChAoSe, I remember them, Cookie and G.Khan farmed the f*** out of them..

Slytnt

Yea I remember taht :)

Hopefully it happens here too :)

Jake063002

Incorrect. Same tribename does not = same players.

A hint is to look at the member list.

Jake063002

Alias's do complicate things.

However.

Read the w25 forum and you will see who these players are.

DeletedUser

I don`t care are they prozors or megaprozors.

ODA this early at stage means one thing loosing your ownt troops for farming.

Rebuilding? I better farm and don`t get my troops killed , so i would have more them by the time you rebuild.

Ahhh i just want to see waht will happen in that world...

Jake063002

The coat of arms may be the same but the players are different.

Chaos on W25 was never a family tribe. They have been number 1 for a long period of time. Why would those players join W35 embarras themselves and create a family. The W35 was clearly an imitation tribe.

A quick check on Twstats will show you that these guys are the same alias's from W25 however the W35 are entirely different.

DeletedUser

The coat of arms may be the same but the players are different.

Chaos on W25 was never a family tribe. They have been number 1 for a long period of time. Why would those players join W35 embarras themselves and create a family. The W35 was clearly an imitation tribe.

A quick check on Twstats will show you that these guys are the same alias's from W25 however the W35 are entirely different.

No don't help out the noobs here that believe that W36 Chaos is the same as W35 :lol: those people deserve to be nobled.

DeletedUser

lol 1337...

Want to bet someone takes this serious and trys flaming you?

Yeah, I'm bored. I'll bite :icon_wink:

Wow. 4 ODA. If you put that through the multiplier, thats like what?

You killed one spear. Well done nub :icon_evil:

I can see Jedi taking and holding #1 ODA for a while actually

Silly01

I guess some people want to start farming too fast, attacking their neigbours with 1 or 2 spears. So not that interesting in this phase ^^

Or i'm just crazy.. it's your pick.

DeletedUser

Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 X Project 36
2 Who? 28
3 Farmland 24
4 *~Pride and Passion~* 20

well our tribe of 5 have the tird spot!
:D

DeletedUser

LOL, ChAos on W25 WERE a family. now W36 has players like grant(#1 in W25) and Miggy.

DeletedUser

Congratulations you guys attacked yourselfs... Now tell me, is this the same noob chaos from w35?

Juz STFU nub. You dont what you're talking about.:icon_rolleyes:
Maybe you guys dont want to be rimmed by chaos eh.