Zalem quit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

No, you attempted to take 3 villages. He ended up +2....you ended up +1 therefore you still lost.

DeletedUser

lol I love your logic, the 3 villages were already his to start with, he +2 on his own villages? if that's your logic, then he's actually +200 since he had like 200 villages.

Let me make it clear for you, before our battle started, the 3 villages in question were under the control of Zalem, after the battle ended, Zalem only controlled 2 of the 3 villages, and I controlled 1 of the 3. The villages changed hands a dozen times, but in the end I am +1, got it?

No, you attempted to take 3 villages. He ended up +2....you ended up +1 therefore you still lost.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

for anyone still asking for someone to clear this up

Zalem quit, without making a post, talking to ANYONE

just pressed delete with no notification

DeletedUser

The bulk of my forces were in K33. The closest 100% moral targets were in IDS and didn't put up much of a fight (no offense to IDS intended). Managing such a large account became very tedious for me and I wanted more time for real-life stuff.

I suspected there would be a lot of pressure for me to stay, if I announced I was quitting. I put the account in for deletion several times while on vacation, only to suddenly pull it back from the brink. I doubt I would have really quit if there was the option to resume the account.

Let me also take this moment to publicly congratulate kokobest on his conquest. :)

DeletedUser

I know the feeling...wanting to end this addiction, but not really wanting to...

kaden480

Glad to see you stay Zalem, even though I don't formally know you.

P.S.: I love your profile in game!

darkaniken2

Kaden, you do realize the delete is done and he's barb, right? He's just saying goodbye now that he can't come back.

DeletedUser

i almost quit TW

but then found something fun up here on the forums and took up another world to play in :|

DeletedUser

I've almost quit a couple times too.
TW is just a black hole.
Keeps sucking you back in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well...if it was a black hole, then it would suck light into it. And you would never even consider leaving because you would be squished down to the size of an atom. So no, I disagree.

lol. just kidding.

Overvoltage

black holes don't suck, actually.
they're gravitational wells

DeletedUser

Welllllllllll...technically, yes.

<insert profane comment about your mom here>

Overvoltage

well, think about it, black holes are in space
space is a perfect vacuum

how would you suck anything from a perfect vacuum?

DeletedUser

I know. I just used bad terminology. Nice catch. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Zalem is very big loose for w42 :icon_cry:

Also, his accounts name was valuable for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.