Zardex's collection

DeletedUser

well, here ye go.

http://rapidshare.com/files/274059074/Here_you_go_guys_____.xcf.html

Here_you_go_guys_____.xcf.html

DeletedUser45021

No more talk about ripping x.x just PM the person...
And stay nice!!

DeletedUser

Zard the layers are definetely not clear enough as to whether or not they are actually related with each other...as I can't imagine the steps you took.

You could have just as well created layers 1-6(these bits are especially easy), then put on your own image on the top. Another bothering thing is, you only have 9 layers with what seems to be a pretty long tut. There are no ANTIRIP watermarks so you could have simply screenshotted the certain steps and pasted them into your GIMP.

What also alerts me is that in your smudge layer, your smudge artifacts are EXACTLY the same as the tut, further enforcing my screenshot theory. Unless your hand is as steady as a rock and you can immitate EXACTLY where and which direction he smudged...it's extremely questionable.

In layer 4, the positioning is EXACTLY the same, and also the layer moves when you unhide layer 4. Looks like you weren't being very careful when putting in your screenshotted pictures aye?

It then moves again slightly in layer 5. When you layer rip, you ought to be more careful when placing your screenshotted pictures...you need them to be in the exact same spot as the last layer :icon_wink:

Then it moves again in layer 6....:lol:

Also, every single layer of yours can be superimposed with a screenshot of the tut and will match 5 by 5. NOBODY can get everything the same thing 100%, especially smudging.

Please stop trying to lie. I have homework to do...would be a pain if I were to have to return

Vio: ...how would PMing the person solve anything? I am doing good for the entire TW community, to expose dis fraud!!! =(

DeletedUser

Zard the layers are definetely not clear enough as to whether or not they are actually related with each other...as I can't imagine the steps you took.

You could have just as well created layers 1-6(these bits are especially easy), then put on your own image on the top. Another bothering thing is, you only have 9 layers with what seems to be a pretty long tut. There are no ANTIRIP watermarks so you could have simply screenshotted the certain steps and pasted them into your GIMP.

What also alerts me is that in your smudge layer, your smudge artifacts are EXACTLY the same as the tut, further enforcing my screenshot theory. Unless your hand is as steady as a rock and you can immitate EXACTLY where and which direction he smudged...it's extremely questionable.

In layer 4, the positioning is EXACTLY the same, and also the layer moves when you unhide layer 4. Looks like you weren't being very careful when putting in your screenshotted pictures aye?

It then moves again slightly in layer 5. When you layer rip, you ought to be more careful when placing your screenshotted pictures...you need them to be in the exact same spot as the last layer :icon_wink:

Then it moves again in layer 6....:lol:

Also, every single layer of yours can be superimposed with a screenshot of the tut and will match 5 by 5. NOBODY can get everything the same thing 100%, especially smudging.

Please stop trying to lie. I have homework to do...would be a pain if I were to have to return

Vio: ...how would PMing the person solve anything? I am doing good for the entire TW community, to expose dis fraud!!! =(

9 layers? :icon_biggrin: I read through the tut counting the layers and found that 18 is the very bare minimum to come even close to that outcome, and that is without any adjustment layers and only the very minimal applied images, so the real layer count is even higher.

And when smudging he should have had not only rock-steady hand but also some divine powers to make random generator of scatter option work exactly as it did few years ago on a different PC.

Although what's the point of further discussion? It's already obvious for everyone that he ripped the preview, since making a pixel-to-pixel identical sig is impossible. Too bad that zardex knows so little of graphics that he can't even realize the futility of his denial efforts.

DeletedUser71940

He'll probably just end up creating another forum account and ripping some other sigs :icon_neutral:

nightblade.greyswandir

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
violett, you are very boring mod, this is GAME forum, and we are here to have FUN, this is not chamber of attorneys so everybody need to keep ONLY to subject. chill out a little, and leave us to talk.

the real rasputin

violett, you are very boring mod, this is GAME forum, and we are here to have FUN, this is not chamber of attorneys so everybody need to keep ONLY to subject. chill out a little, and leave us to talk.

I concur! I recieved another warning today for saying 'lolzersaurus rex' because it was off topic. Relax a bit.

DeletedUser

Nope...she don't like to be the center of attention...

Or...does she???

^_^