.ZaZa. the betrayer

EmperorFluff

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
When I thought I'd seen everything bad, I get betrayed by my own tribe mate/ex-friend .ZaZa. and baron of 18Roma.

I was in 18Roma when I log on an hour latter to find out I was kicked by him and with him sending noble attacks at me, also he had just figured out I was low on troops a few hours ago. It Honestly makes me sad to know that there are these kind of people around.
1586053130139.png
I do not blame the duke for any of this as he had nothing to do with this. I really hope the Duke sees that this kind of player could really harm the tribe and will kick him, Thanks for being a wonderful friend bibibic Q(Duke). This kind of betraying is why some one like me would ever consider leaving Tribal Wars.

Well just wanted to get this out there so everyone knows what to expect from ZaZa.. and .ZaZa. I'm truly sorry that you'd do something like this as I did not take you for that type of person.

Reaction score
When I thought I'd seen everything bad, I get betrayed by my own tribe mate/ex-friend .ZaZa. and baron of 18Roma.

I was in 18Roma when I log on an hour latter to find out I was kicked by him and with him sending noble attacks at me, also he had just figured out I was low on troops a few hours ago. It Honestly makes me sad to know that there are these kind of people around. I do not blame the duke for any of this as he had nothing to do with this. I really hope the Duke sees that this kind of player could really harm the tribe and will kick him, Thanks for being a wonderful friend bibibic Q(Duke). This kind of betraying is why some one like me would ever consider leaving Tribal Wars.

Well just wanted to get this out there so everyone knows what to expect from ZaZa.. and .ZaZa. I'm truly sorry that you'd do something like this as I did not take you for that type of person.

I'm more interested in the 4k villa that apparently had nothing defending it. Congrats to ZaZa on the free villa!

EmperorFluff

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm more interested in the 4k villa that apparently had nothing defending it. Congrats to ZaZa on the free villa!

lol well I don't think what he did was right, but yea I was so mad at him at the time guess I was whining. lol I got to learn to stop over reacting to a game that means nothing.

Doctor Strangewar

Reaction score
I don't think you'll find much sympathy from this crowd.

loyalty and trust are qualities you earn/develop over time. sorry to see your baron do this. But, yeah, troops matter too.

funny to see he catted down the farm on his new villa...

Tha Rule

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I don't think you'll find much sympathy from this crowd.

loyalty and trust are qualities you earn/develop over time. sorry to see your baron do this. But, yeah, troops matter too.

funny to see he catted down the farm on his new villa...

only time you want to really cat the farm would be if, they are PP the wall back up and dodge their defense base troops. Cat the farm means they have to build it back up first before getting the wall back up.

Weakness pleases me

Reaction score
Mate you got internaled for the reasons,

You point whored your village, you had no troops 190 spears and 121 swords 300 LC... 3 WEEKS AFTER THE WORLD BEGAN, You claimed you supported the tribe you had no ODA ODD nor for supporting you had any OD.

lol easy free village whoever wouldn't noble your ass is lying.
Cheers fella, Build your next villa up for me to, I see your just north I'm waiting.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
300 lc isnt no troops, amigo. clearly he went offensive and focused on his mines.

I agree, a village in a skilled players hand is great. But kicking your tribe mate and taking his village right away is dirty. Maybe you could have guided him better and allowed him to farm with those 300 lc. I used to take my TRIBEMATES under my wing and bring them up so they could help me later...

And you are in leadership? haha. pathetic.