Zerg Vs. Duck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser108460

You have to give Dest respect for declaring, not many solo players would of done the same but tbh it is a silly thing to do unless he is planning on leaving this world anyway :)

DeletedUser

Yeah I admire him, he's brave enough to declare, but respect? I don't think so....

I'm sorry, but I really don't give much respect to loud mouth players who troll the forum, but cannot put their words into action. He doesn't even know how to properly defend his villages. All the while, I thought he is really a good player, but he is such a big disappointment, sorry....

DeletedUser

Bravery? That isn't how I see it at all.. He mistook us for a noob rim tribe, but that is clearly not the case. There are many good "rim tribes" on this world, ready to give anyone a run for their money.

I see it more as stupidity, or just seeking attention, not being brave, but that's my opinion

Michael Wittman

yep yep attention seeking. i have seen this many times. post on forum, barb in game. just a matter of time

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players: Destijah
Side 2:
Tribes: Duck!

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 197
Side 2: 2,306
Difference: 2,109

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 56
Side 2: 54
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,263,364
Side 2: 12,384,844
Difference: 11,121,480

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 399,037
Side 2: 492,999
Difference: 93,962

chart

DeletedUser

I don't know why people wanted to use Forever, when there is a specific time when the war was declared:

Side 1:
Tribes: -Zerg
Side 2:
Tribes: Duck!

Timeframe: 10/11/2012 00:00:00 to 19/11/2012 10:11:37

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 48
Difference: 42

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 52,953
Side 2: 442,699
Difference: 389,746

chart

DeletedUser

Pudog, Simply because the attacks and the caps, didn't started when i declared. It was started earlier. However you sugarcoat it, stats is stats. I'm back. Feel free to send more attacks. :p

P.S By attacking my account, you can tell whether there is a person playing on it, thus knowing some days were unattended, mostly. You keep spitting bs against me. You and you're tribe is winning, that is expected. You know it from yourself. And I'm not being serious about this thread. It was just to be a fun war. Not to trashtalk me, for losing. I accept my defeat and move on. But, i will not make it easy for you when i'm on the account. So maybe, look at yourself pudog. Before you spit bs against me. I declared for fun. Don't mistaken it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You won't make it easy for us? Desty, my pal, my buddy; I took 5 of your juicy villages yesterday and didn't even send nukes ahead of the trains.. Plus, one of my trains planned 2 seconds as I messed it up, and it wasn't even sniped :/ Would love to see you making it easy for us, lol

DeletedUser

Pudog, Simply because the attacks and the caps, didn't started when i declared. It was started earlier. However you sugarcoat it, stats is stats. I'm back. Feel free to send more attacks. :p

P.S By attacking my account, you can tell whether there is a person playing on it, thus knowing some days were unattended, mostly. You keep spitting bs against me. You and you're tribe is winning, that is expected. You know it from yourself. And I'm not being serious about this thread. It was just to be a fun war. Not to trashtalk me, for losing. I accept my defeat and move on. But, i will not make it easy for you when i'm on the account. So maybe, look at yourself pudog. Before you spit bs against me. I declared for fun. Don't mistaken it.

Exactly! You started this thread to make fun. So we're having FUN! You're the one who started this BS Desti, the whole tribe is silent about this. We kept our silence while you were eating 1 of our tribemate, and the leadership is trying to get the issue settled. But you didn't stop.

So let's just have fun. What I am trying to point out in all of my previous post is, you have the guts to declare against a whole tribe, you have been throwing too much BS on the forum, but could not prove you're good in-game.

And the stats should start at the time you declared of course, to make it relevant to this thread that you started.

One more thing, don't pretend that you're inactive that's why you've been losing villages, that's a very lame excuse used by players who failed in their past worlds.

DeletedUser

You won't make it easy for us? Desty, my pal, my buddy; I took 5 of your juicy villages yesterday and didn't even send nukes ahead of the trains.. Plus, one of my trains planned 2 seconds as I messed it up, and it wasn't even sniped :/ Would love to see you making it easy for us, lol

Do you want me to highlight it? WHEN I'm on the account. Duh.

DeletedUser

Exactly! You started this thread to make fun. So we're having FUN! You're the one who started this BS Desti, the whole tribe is silent about this. We kept our silence while you were eating 1 of our tribemate, and the leadership is trying to get the issue settled. But you didn't stop.

So let's just have fun. What I am trying to point out in all of my previous post is, you have the guts to declare against a whole tribe, you have been throwing too much BS on the forum, but could not prove you're good in-game.

And the stats should start at the time you declared of course, to make it relevant to this thread that you started.

One more thing, don't pretend that you're inactive that's why you've been losing villages, that's a very lame excuse used by players who failed in their past worlds.

What's the BS you were talking about? All I did was declared on duck! Did i offended you with declaring on duck? LOL.

DeletedUser

What's the BS you were talking about? All I did was declared on duck! Did i offended you with declaring on duck? LOL.

We all know what happened, you let that ego of yours get to your head, and convinced yourself you were bulletproof because you ennobled a somewhat sizable inactive account. Then, after your defense strategy failed miserably, you claimed inactivity. You weren't ready for the response you were received from Duck! and underestimated them.

Anyway, this doesn't mean Duck! is some super awesome tribe for gang-banging a one man tribe- they're obviously skilled and this isn't knocking them- it's that the most viable and realistic conclusion to draw is that you were outnumbered and out-played by adversaries whose skill you inaccurately gauged.

I look forward to watching the line to death you have going on TWstats grow steeper, and your eventual disappearance into mediocrity and obscurity. Maybe you'll learn a bit of humility from this.

DeletedUser

You've been stating BS eversince...

9. Destijah - Thus been solo for the past few weeks, got my co. So this should turn the table really fast. :) Nothing just killing ducks without much resistance, just recapping, "they recap" while I'm offline. So let's see what would happen now that i got my co.

And just as BobbyNaked stated, we are not a super tribe, we're just a bunch of players who wanted to have fun. You wanted to make fun out of us, you underestimated us, and now we're having fun out of your expense :lol:

Thank you! We're having so much fun because of you! :)

DeletedUser

I'm having lots of fun! Yes, he managed to re-take one from me, but that was a lone village in the middle of his cluster so had no chance :p

However, the fun came this morning when I sniped a train of his, haven't been able to for a while, so thanks for the destijah:icon_cool:

And bobby, well said mate ;)

DeletedUser107537

Just to add my perspective, I have no personal axe to grind with Destijah. He obviously has some knowledge of the game but I suspect he got over-confident, even arrogant, and furthermore misinterpreted DUCK's attempts at diplomacy as weakness.

An example of his possible arrogance is demonstrated in this short email dialogue we had:

Destijahon 31.10. at 16:14
kay let's see

King Beardon 31.10. at 14:07
I am a bit confused. Why would I need your consent? I nobled a fellow tribemate, Chadders. This was agreed with Chadders and our tribe leaders.

Destijahon 31.10. at 06:34
Why you nobled Little Bighorn 1876 (678|562) K56? without my consent.

I am STILL unclear as to why I needed to ask his consent when said nobling was an internal tribe matter :)

Status
Not open for further replies.