ZeroIntelligent demonstrates....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I've posted a circular to Prime requesting that people refrain from additional unkind messages.

DeletedUser

I kind of feel sorry for how far Kong's fallen. Even though I don't consider them the same tribe as Hulk(that's for sure), there are still some of my former tribemates in there that deserve a better tribe.

Wish I had the time to do something.

DeletedUser

Bong is taking more measures now in hopes of stopping this once and for all.

DeletedUser

I kind of feel sorry for how far Kong's fallen. Even though I don't consider them the same tribe as Hulk(that's for sure), there are still some of my former tribemates in there that deserve a better tribe.

Wish I had the time to do something.

We wish you did too :icon_wink:

Agreed, I feel bad for anyone running a tribe having to deal with this kind of nonsense (kinda glad I don't except on 1 world nowadays exactly for that reason), especially the likes of bong etc who was one of the originals.

@BR Tusk: Good to see you're in kong mate, you're one of the better players I've seen on this world (from when we skirmished with 3dom) and deserve it ":)

Regarding this thread, I was tempted to flame but noticed apologies etc have been made, so not going to undermine that as it takes a big person to admit they've made a mistake ":)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

am i the only one who has made a decent post so far ...

all i see is crap acquisitions and one noob who most people hate :|

dwarve lock this please darling :)

Status
Not open for further replies.