ZeroIntelligent demonstrates....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well, actually, I read your side of the story. You had to go to school. I'm not the only one who finds your excuses unimpressive.

bong972 on 01.09. at 01:49 said:
ZeroIntelligent wrote:
Thanks for posting this too, shows that I really didn't have time to noble those nannor villages when I got on here, and then I asked where you wanted me to send the trains when I got home you told me not to.....

I remember you saying I refused to ;)

i don't like begging people to do what they need to do. you think it's fun being a duke and begging your members to take villages. i don't need people like you ruining my day. go noble some barbs. i think those are the only things you're good at.

and yes, you're a ****...

1st alibi: i'm not near them (for nobling active enemy villages)
2nd alibi: i'm busy with school (for nobling cleared enemy villages)

no alibi: nobling up inactives
Edited by bong972 on 01.09. at 01:51

Yes, I expect that once you lose 8 or 10 villages, he'll kick you from Kong for being rubbish.

Did you really think that if I had those direct quotes from your forum that I wouldn't have your posts with your side of the story?

DeletedUser

"hello this is sereton for bbc news"

"so what is your side of the story"

"oh sorry going to have to stop you there , back to the studio"

"thanks sereton , ok now for world 20 weather ..."

"thanks charles , tomoro is going to be cloudy with a few sunny spells ..."

omg i could actuly be a reporter :icon_razz:

Several worlds have a weekly newspaper, you should start one :)

And although I don't like habap knowing our forums, he's right about the nannor situation, the villages were cleared and then were allowed to be stacked again.

DeletedUser

I didn't message either one of them btw.... they brought it up, not me :icon_confused:

Why would you expect to not get blocked when your messaging me trying to start something, I am not gonna get caught up in a war of words :icon_cool:

A "war of words"? I sent you a simple note saying I thought your village name was childish, but you got afraid to "get caught up in a war of words"? I don't realize that pointing out a mistake you'd made using a short note was the start of a "war of words".

DeletedUser

war of words sounds like some crummy remake of a half decent film :|

its set in a librabry in the year 1999 , at the end they celabrate winning the war of words against some invading alien spelling genious's like

liek srysly how great am i ? o_O

zerointelligent

A "war of words"? I sent you a simple note saying I thought your village name was childish, but you got afraid to "get caught up in a war of words"? I don't realize that pointing out a mistake you'd made using a short note was the start of a "war of words".

Who said that village name is a mistake, I think it was a very good name for a village

If I am so rubish, how did I noble a village last night?

DeletedUser

congratz on one village i dont know how my tribe are in top10 without you o'great one .

DeletedUser

My opinion of this is....

Zero is a noob, he was some lucky high point noob that's not rimmed yet because he was in green and was picked up in the merger.

He obviously can't follow directions and take his targets and reacts like a child when things go array >.>

It was immature, if he's going to rename it....make it good like I do with my targets.

DeletedUser

And although I don't like habap knowing our forums, he's right about the nannor situation, the villages were cleared and then were allowed to be stacked again.

I have to say they were never cleared, i dodged but they did get nuked to hades by several players, the players down there actually trying to noble were pathetic, returnofthelord was the only decent one and having over 70 nukes from sat accounts coming in on my 8 little villas didnt help me much.

zerointelligent

My opinion of this is....

Zero is a noob, he was some lucky high point noob that's not rimmed yet because he was in green and was picked up in the merger.

He obviously can't follow directions and take his targets and reacts like a child when things go array >.>

It was immature, if he's going to rename it....make it good like I do with my targets.

your not even in my tribe, and have never fought me, so how would you no nub :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

You must be really lonely considering I am not talking to you :icon_wink:

dwarven is not showing me love :icon_cry:

and also i would like to hand you a prize on that 1village victory , liek srysly this world would be dead without you :icon_surprised:

sereton hands noob a cup ...

cartoon_gator_with_trophy.jpg

DeletedUser

war of words sounds like some crummy remake of a half decent film :|

its set in a librabry in the year 1999 , at the end they celabrate winning the war of words against some invading alien spelling genious's like

liek srysly how great am i ? o_O

LOL! Your best post yet, Sereton.

Status
Not open for further replies.