Zero's World 31 in Numbers

DeletedUser83060

I was bored on the day that I did this, there is a lot that can be added now, maybe the "blogger" would cover that in the next blog. But I am pretty much done updating this unless something catastrophic happens to this world.

lordarcadia

I'm about to go solo and take you all out and win the world single handed :lol:

garyleming

Woohoo, meet you in the middle :icon_wink:
lets do a triangle attack! three sided pronged attack!

blaac from the east to west, west to the east is all you Lord Kingsdown, and ill move down from the north first one to get too center wins! lol

DeletedUser80269

now we just need someone from the south to the north and we have the whole map covered! im pumped!

DeletedUser

can this be unsticked since it is no longer used/updated.

DeletedUser83060

I am just waiting for something exciting to happen in the world to report numbers wise, so far, its looking pretty desolate.

DeletedUser74857

Here's one, the number of times World 31 will stalemate

DeletedUser74857

I enjoyed this, the one thing I will say though is that FREE started the war with a major advantage that they still hold. Structure. FREE has been together for correct me if i'm wrong, but over 2 times longer then FURIE. FREE has had the same basic leadership structure and member structure for over a year. FURIE however, has existed for much less time, it was created in much more difficult circumstances, and hasn't had time to really "chop off fat" so to speak. Also comparing FREE vs The World and FURIE vs the World is a joke. Of course FREE is nobling more, they aren't allied or NAP'd! From my stand point that needs to be FURIE's next step if they are going to be able to beat FREE... They need to cut the dead weight they have, pick up the players that are worth salvaging (ex. Shayneth) and kill the rest. FREE has a major advantage simply because of how dense they have their back lines populated. FREE is 100%ing K's while FURIE is losing high percent K's to "Non contending" facets such as ~FHS~. I think that if FURIE can get some structure, and can drop their diplomacy, this war will become much more... interesting.

jesseiam2

Shayneth has grown unchecked for quite some time. Shayneth is not a quality player, I organized a small op vs Shayneth and the results are:

Side 1:
Tribes: FREE
Side 2:
Players: Shayneth

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 146
Side 2: 5
Difference: 141

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,320,530
Side 2: 46,423
Difference: 1,274,107

chart

I dare say there are not that many players in FURIE we could have done so well against. Staring at incomings for 400 hrs and not even dodging? I wish I could say this was a result of how good we are, but I think its far more likely a result of how bad he/she is.

DeletedUser74857

If you compare his gameplay to that of lesser BOA player members however he is quite advanced. I believe that had Shayneth been a part of FURIE, he/she would not have only had more support, but more motivation to play. I know from personal experience that it's a lot easier to defend when beating back the attacks accomplishes something, but when the only thing you accomplish is getting more attacks sent at you it kind of sucks. If beating back attacks opens up an opportunity against your enemy, it sucks a bit less.

I guess, I'm not saying that Shayneth is by any means some kind of fantastic player that would need to be picked up if BOA were to be defeated, but he is certainly far more salvageable then many other options.

jesseiam2

I dont disagree, Shayneth sucks less than the rest of BOA. However, that does not lessen Shayneths level of sucktitude. Had they had support from FURIE, perhaps they would have fared better, thats almost a certainty. The point isnt to pick up players who suck less than the others, its about getting players in your tribe who are skilled enough to be worthy of the end game. This stage of the game isnt the time for teaching. When you dont dodge out your offensive troops from attacks of over 400 hrs, then sorry, but there is no helping you at this point of the game.

FURIEs best move would be to slim down to the core and work together better.

DeletedUser74857

I suppose i have to agree. I'll admit my opinions of Shayneth are from the outside with only a few stats to help me. But i agree, generally more members creates more problems. That really was the essence of the beginning of FREE and other "elite" 31 tribes. NHA!, Dogs, TTDNM, etc. They were small member tribes and that meant that less time was spent with tribal politics and more was spent on fighting (ironic that at least NHA! and TTDNM failed only once the tribal politics began) FREE's origins are something like 30 members, correct? It's the idea of fire teams. 4 Navy Seals can do the same amount of damage as 1,000 enlisted men. I guess you're right... they all have to go

jesseiam2

I dont remember the exact number but it was less than 40 I think.

Pasta Monkey

Shayneth is a better player than half of FURIE. Their loss for not picking him/her/it out of BOA. Will be the end of BOA very soon.