Zimbru - What started it all

DeletedUser

Why not let them build the smithy upgrades for you?

Just wondering why the name Zimbru?

DeletedUser1089

Why not let them build the smithy upgrades for you?

Just wondering why the name Zimbru?

I am, of course. I'm going to conquer those villages eventually, I'm just letting them build up.

I assume the name comes from what was formerly HOT2, prior to that being named Zimbru. I think Killad was in that tribe before joining HOT.

DeletedUser

yes, we got as high as rank 11 i think. cant really remember. maybe it was 15. but we merged with HOT :D

DeletedUser1082

You must remember: these guys are still -F.A-. :icon_wink: No change of name can change that.

DeletedUser

You must remember: these guys are still -F.A-. :icon_wink: No change of name can change that.

Trust me, A lot has changed with the Zimbru tribe. I wouldn't even consider us close to the old -F.A-. The old F.A was very un-organized, leadership wasn't so great. We have some of the same players, a lot of new players and a lot better leadership :D

DeletedUser1747

What is the reasoning behind trying to reshape -F.A-? I thought they were perfect just how they were. Change could ruin this perfection.

DeletedUser

What is the reasoning behind trying to reshape -F.A-? I thought they were perfect just how they were. Change could ruin this perfection.

Webster defines perfection as the state or quality of being or becoming perfect. Webster also defines perfect as conforming absolutely to the description or definition of an ideal type. -F.A- was definately far from perfect. We had members who were attacking allies, we had members who were stealing villages from members, we had members supporting allies in a war. This is not what Zimbru is about so we reshaped ourselves. I believe I have gotten rid of most of the bad eggs in the tribe. Zimbru is on its way to its perfection but just remember, Nothing is EVER perfect.

DeletedUser

we had members supporting allies in a war. This is not what Zimbru is about so we reshaped ourselves. I believe I have gotten rid of most of the bad eggs in the tribe.

It's quotes like this that give the TW world a bad impressions.

DeletedUser

Did he really post THAT? I guess I could look, but Im too lazy.

DeletedUser

yes.

I know my quote was unfair, but, i thought it was a funny error on his part.

DeletedUser

When you have 2 allies in a war, we choose not to support either until the tribe decides together what to do. because it could mean the end for us