ZIP vs ATTERO Daily stats

DeletedUser

Since I have been playing W11 too, I heard that there's a huge war going on between the two superpowers, ZIP and ATTERO.

According to explonation of ATTERO member, there has been a huge change in ATTERO, inactives were thrown away to a tribe that merged into ATTERO with it's best members. Correct me if I'm wrong but ATTERO is still having some hard times right now. The merge of 3 tribes with its best and active players is certainly a good thing to ATTERO.

Just before the merge, there has been a huge village loss to ATTERO, since there are alot of players to quit. ATTERO is simply in a slump, but they will get back on their feet, and I hope that they will win W11.

One of ATTERO's best players once told me that W11 was the breakpoint, when all kinds of scripts came, I don't know if it is true, but he(I won't tell his name) told me that W11 is considered a world of "Elites". Maybe, maybe not?

Which amazes me the most is that ATTERO took the courageous step by a merge. If I remember that right, those tribes were allies for a quite some time, but it does not change the fact that they might not be as good as ATTERO leadership expected.

I, personally like ATTERO more. Sorry, Zips.

Here are the statistics, I will update them daily.

Side 1:
Tribes: ATTERO
Side 2:
Tribes: ZIP

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 116
Side 2: 109
Difference: 7

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 26
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,140,435
Side 2: 1,062,375
Difference: 78,060

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 276,810
Side 2: 243,043
Difference: 33,767

chart

Last 24 hours show a good effort from ATTERO. Seems like they are on their way back up again.

DeletedUser

You can call me Zesky ;D

A good friend of ATTERO tribe. A real supporter of them. Stefan, I won't reveal my identety whatsoever. Thus, you just can call me a friend.

DeletedUser

He is a top secret agent of the government. He has access to all our accounts. He knows all our first names in real life.

Now, that's creepy.

---

Im a fan of ZIPzaps.

DeletedUser

Lmao, good one atra.

I don't like ZIP-s, since I know an alcoholic dring called ZIP, and it's full of chemical stuff, it taste sucks, but ATTERO otherwise, rules.

DeletedUser

He is a top secret agent of the government. He has access to all our accounts. He knows all our first names in real life.

Now, that's creepy.

---

Im a fan of ZIPzaps.

Thank you for calling me a TOP Secret goverment agent ;):icon_cool:

DeletedUser

A little too late to update today's stats, but I will upload them anyway.

Side 1:
Tribes: ATTERO
Side 2:
Tribes: ZIP

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 137
Side 2: 100
Difference: 37

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 28
Difference: 15

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,352,209
Side 2: 975,743
Difference: 376,466

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 135,749
Side 2: 260,483
Difference: 124,734

chart

Seems like ZIP is active again. If we look at yesterday's statistics, then we'll see a good performance from both sides, although ATTERO is ahead with 2 villages. If we look at today's statistics, it seems that ZIP learned a hard lesson yesterday. Although 2 village difference isn't that important, it seems ZIP is doing everything to stay ahead.

DeletedUser

This is actually, sorta, a slow day for ZIP really. All in all, this thread is rather pointless if it's just about putting up stats. Any tribemember can simply check the war stats. And cry, for that matter. Unless you want to create a discussion about the how and the why, which is rather pointless as well, cause that's obvious.

Mule Kicker

Well, he wants to use his time to do something. I am really that lazy that I won't even go to TW stats and check what's happening. The only thing I do is look around the map a little to get a tactical view of what is really happening on the ground. So far what I see I am liking, and I am confident in our leaders that we are going in the right direction. Back on topic, if he was to discuss his opinions I think it would become an argument rather that a stats board.

DeletedUser

One of ATTERO's best players once told me that W11 was the breakpoint, when all kinds of scripts came, I don't know if it is true, but he(I won't tell his name) told me that W11 is considered a world of "Elites". Maybe, maybe not?

This is very true. Many scripts started coming out after world 11. On top of that growing barbs, which caused massive farming and continuing farming. There have been a lot of changes that came out trying to make the game more enjoyable but imo it has just destroyed the enjoyment of playing a new world. The new worlds are like quick flames. Hot for the first 5-6 months then poof the originals get tired and up and leave, to move on to the next world.

It may just me me but i now see tribalwars being steered towards the unemployed. Those that have a massive amount of time to farm and with growing barbs(hence growing haul) it has just made it worse. I have watched quite a few worlds go through a massive extinction. But like locusts, the "farmers" move to the next world and do it all over again, and again and again.

The new scripts that come out doing things that you use to praise or swear at a player for doing, now makes it easy for all. Dodging scripts, farming scripts, sniping scripts, ect. With all the scripts each world became (in my mind) a king of the hill for the players who have the most time, not the most skill.

The memories have gone from staying up that extra hour defending your account and getting up early to send an attack to watching an account next to you gain 10 villages during your 8 hour shift, then go to bed to find out you got rimmed and it is only 5 days into the world.

Watching and dealing with this has put such a bitter taste in my mouth, i decided that world 11 will be the last world i will ever touch.

Maybe this new world with no haul will fix this but i doubt it is the fix because farming has always been a part of the game. In my opinion this world will lose joiners quite quickly. But hey, maybe i am just an old fogy who complains about how music is getting louder and kids are misbehaving even more now.

DeletedUser

This is very true. Many scripts started coming out after world 11. On top of that growing barbs, which caused massive farming and continuing farming. There have been a lot of changes that came out trying to make the game more enjoyable but imo it has just destroyed the enjoyment of playing a new world. The new worlds are like quick flames. Hot for the first 5-6 months then poof the originals get tired and up and leave, to move on to the next world.

It may just me me but i now see tribalwars being steered towards the unemployed. Those that have a massive amount of time to farm and with growing barbs(hence growing haul) it has just made it worse. I have watched quite a few worlds go through a massive extinction. But like locusts, the "farmers" move to the next world and do it all over again, and again and again.

The new scripts that come out doing things that you use to praise or swear at a player for doing, now makes it easy for all. Dodging scripts, farming scripts, sniping scripts, ect. With all the scripts each world became (in my mind) a king of the hill for the players who have the most time, not the most skill.

The memories have gone from staying up that extra hour defending your account and getting up early to send an attack to watching an account next to you gain 10 villages during your 8 hour shift, then go to bed to find out you got rimmed and it is only 5 days into the world.

Watching and dealing with this has put such a bitter taste in my mouth, i decided that world 11 will be the last world i will ever touch.

Maybe this new world with no haul will fix this but i doubt it is the fix because farming has always been a part of the game. In my opinion this world will lose joiners quite quickly. But hey, maybe i am just an old fogy who complains about how music is getting louder and kids are misbehaving even more now.

Totally agree with you. W56 will lose its joiners like W27 did. Although W27 had one more minus that pulled players away from it, W28, the normal world. You are not old and fogy.

As you mentioned, the best player nowadays is the one who has the most free time. I remember the "old times" of Tribalwars, I had fun when I played. The most horrifying thing here are the "kids". They are so full of themselves and arrogant. Just the other day when I played W48 there was the 12 year old "dude". He had like 1,8 million points, and he thought that he is a tough guy. They really should reconsider. I asked him to come pvp. Agreed. After he saw 300+ incomings he decided to quit.

Conclusion:

Most of the nowadays "pros" can't handle pressure ;)

DeletedUser

Totally agree with you. W56 will lose its joiners like W27 did. Although W27 had one more minus that pulled players away from it, W28, the normal world. You are not old and fogy.

As you mentioned, the best player nowadays is the one who has the most free time. I remember the "old times" of Tribalwars, I had fun when I played. The most horrifying thing here are the "kids". They are so full of themselves and arrogant. Just the other day when I played W48 there was the 12 year old "dude". He had like 1,8 million points, and he thought that he is a tough guy. They really should reconsider. I asked him to come pvp. Agreed. After he saw 300+ incomings he decided to quit.

Conclusion:

Most of the nowadays "pros" can't handle pressure ;)

hctp is right its script here script there to make it easy
when i first started in w5 some years ago people where afraid of agressive players skilled players it doesnt matter if they where bigger or smaller but how they played now it is about how to send as fast as can as much as you can attacks to some one i have seen many leaving quiting because of those mass attacks most of them are younger generation

DeletedUser

i was a farmer ... i went from world to world (usually dragged there by wallam)

the funnist part of the game is getting the first one or two villages after that it get's to be the same old song and dance. either i'd be bored with too much free time or i'd suck for the lack of it.

with new worlds it's co-player this sitter that 17 scripts to do everything i checked not too long ago and i seen a sniping script (i didn't look at the code but i got the jest that it told you when and what to sent to where from where) that's when i thought this game was broken.

back in the old days forming a tribe was an art; a very imperfect art with screw ups and jokesters and loose cannons all over. and there was drama, forum drama, tribal drama, in game drama, and things that kept you wondering what this day would bring. but when you've played for too long things don't surprise you much. and you stop letting goof offs into your tribe and let the loose cannons turn themselves into glass cannons and then you stop having fun. you stop letting things create what compelled you to play this game.

i've always thought of this game as more of a social game than a tactical one.

korrix

In my old guy and humble opinion haveing scripts of any kind takes away from the game and turns it into a matter of time and numbers and who joins who.

DeletedUser8993

In my old guy and humble opinion having scripts of any kind takes away from the game and turns it into a matter of time and numbers and who joins who.

I totally agree scripts have taken the fun out, but without them players of twenty million points couldn't play so it's a trade off. But i have always thought ever since i started a players success is limited to his world and his tribe many so called top players fail on other worlds.

DeletedUser

i was a farmer ... i went from world to world (usually dragged there by wallam)

the funnist part of the game is getting the first one or two villages after that it get's to be the same old song and dance. either i'd be bored with too much free time or i'd suck for the lack of it.

with new worlds it's co-player this sitter that 17 scripts to do everything i checked not too long ago and i seen a sniping script (i didn't look at the code but i got the jest that it told you when and what to sent to where from where) that's when i thought this game was broken.

back in the old days forming a tribe was an art; a very imperfect art with screw ups and jokesters and loose cannons all over. and there was drama, forum drama, tribal drama, in game drama, and things that kept you wondering what this day would bring. but when you've played for too long things don't surprise you much. and you stop letting goof offs into your tribe and let the loose cannons turn themselves into glass cannons and then you stop having fun. you stop letting things create what compelled you to play this game.

i've always thought of this game as more of a social game than a tactical one.

I saw that script as the nail in the coffin. Scripts that make larger accounts manageable, i see those as a positive force for tribalwars because A. It keeps player playing longer so more money spent B. Players quit less due to time consumption.

IF scripts that help for the beginning of the game were removed or a hold on script use at the beginning of the worlds were disabled, that may improve the dreaded "starting of a new".

The other thing that would help is if they would lower the haul amount from barbs or have them on a growing scale (slower start faster finish) it may improve this game drastically.

End game scripts i really have no issue with. It is just preventing people who have a lack of investment in a world from joining and dumping.

korrix

I totally agree scripts have taken the fun out, but without them players of twenty million points couldn't play so it's a trade off. But i have always thought ever since i started a players success is limited to his world and his tribe many so called top players fail on other worlds.

I think that a player with 20 million points can absolutely play without scripts, more than likely less productive of coarse but that is part and parcel to having that much, you cant oversee ever little detail and should not be expected or able to unless you eat once a day and spend the rest of the time at the pc doing this game. And in there lies the space where others players can compete. When the producers of the game make it easier for those with the most they make it impossible for those with the least. It tilts the scales and the "game" is lost to those who allow "x" amount of time to PLAY a game,.... not live one.

I can see scripts that help manage your own acct bundling villages in groups to do this or that with one command. it harms no one just helps the owner.

But any script that has an effect to offense or defense effects other players adversely, so as it helps one, it hurts another, and so, can not be part of an even game.

I had often sent out attacks that lasted 2 weeks or more with 100's of fakes a day sometimes more (sad but true 1000's) 5 to 7 days out in range weaving in nobles from dozens of points, prehaps a total of 5 to 10000 separate attacks, to gain on a fantastic outcome,... 3 new villages, more likely 1 or 2 and sometimes NONE. on the attacking side I had to spend hours a day, send attacks mid night, etc, tons of time spent on the action. This before even talking about coordinating 5 or 10 other players doing the same at the same time.

vrs a script that would identify each new move in a millisecond, to be dealt with via another script at leisure. challenge of the game,... OVER

DeletedUser

Being an active player on four different worlds right now....two old school (2 and 11) and two new school (46 and 51), there is a definite different mindset in the players. W11 was the last of the real tribes (as HCTP mentioned). W2..sheesh...dont get me started. Once you are a part of a tribe...your a part of it forever. You dont switch, and you dont do merges.

Now scripts. Im actually in favor of them only because it allows me to play many worlds, while still be greatly employed, have a family, etc. Without them, i basically stagnated at around 7 mil on w2. Now i manage a 600k, 2 mil, 8 mil, and 20 mil account very cleanly with no loose ends. That has kept me in the game. With that being said, i stay true to my form and wont change my style to fit the new style, which means i dont farm at all, and if i want res, i go and attack you.

As for the scripts making it easier for the kids to compete....sure does, but end of day if you are a relentless attacker like myself, you will scare off 90% of all players regardless of how many bells and whistles they have.

I am thankful for the scripts, but W11 was the last of the real TW worlds....the rest has been a watered down, script induced, lack of true tribing type worlds

DeletedUser8993

I think that a player with 20 million points can absolutely play without scripts, more than likely less productive of coarse but that is part and parcel to having that much, you cant oversee ever little detail and should not be expected or able to unless you eat once a day and spend the rest of the time at the pc doing this game. And in there lies the space where others players can compete. When the producers of the game make it easier for those with the most they make it impossible for those with the least. It tilts the scales and the "game" is lost to those who allow "x" amount of time to PLAY a game,.... not live one.

without scripts at 5mil points you lose the ability to play effectively without them, granted when i refer to scripts i refer to the basic ones mass recruit, fake and attack. i have never used any sniper script or anything so cant speak for them but in my opinion size of a account does not limit the ability of smaller players. Two 5 million players have the advantage over 1 10million player.