Zombie!

DeletedUser

Me?
Did not what?
notice :icon_rolleyes:
Oh, now I see, it's a sentence. (so difficult sometimes when I keep breaking it up into smaller pieces.)
Yeah, like who
well.. like you actually? :icon_rolleyes:
in their right mind
The right mind.. brain.. The intuitive half, looks at things as a whole.
put it all on leadership. :icon_confused:
Sounds a like a slogan, print it on a t-shirt!
Copernicus!
organized and full
Yeah man, that's how like my women. In alphabetical order, and stuffed to the brim! Feeding for the win!
mass recruiting rim tribes are full of experienced players who are capable of doing
Usually not actually, I thought you would know this? well at least you learned something then :)
so, right? :icon_razz:
Ah yes, the end of our journey.. I'll miss you, don't forget to write me!

As you see, breaking a small post up into several quotes doesn't always conserve space, and it strips it of context.

DeletedUser7375

Wait, I'm confused...why didn't Zombie enlist they're 35 some odd allies to help them against Urvill?:lol:

DeletedUser

I didn't notice :icon_rolleyes:

Yeah, like who in their right mind would put it all on leadership. :icon_confused:

Coz most mass recruiting rim tribe are organized and full of experienced players who are capable of doing so, right? :icon_razz:

Zombie was a core tribe... :icon_rolleyes:

UrVill Poached the players I poached off zombie... Damn them all :icon_twisted:

I enjoyed makkan's post!

DeletedUser93439

Wait, I'm confused...why didn't Zombie enlist they're 35 some odd allies to help them against Urvill?:lol:

This ones easy, even for me :icon_idea:

Cause too much allies doesn't guarantee anything, only growth problems?

Do I get a prize for this :lol:

Really there was some bad managing going on, we can only hope the ones in charge learned some lessons?

DeletedUser

makkan your little cut and paste of sanchez' post was idiotic at its best.

If you're going to flame someone, flame the post as a whole; not pieces you take out of context to make you look like Mr. Cool...

DeletedUser

If you're going to flame someone, flame the post as a whole; not pieces you take out of context to make you look like Mr. Cool...

I don't think you get my point. I was making a statement about how he tends to split up quoted posts into small sections without context to make him look like Mr. Cool. See the irony of the way I split up his post now?

DeletedUser

+1

I don't think you get my point. I was making a statement about how he tends to split up quoted posts into small sections without context to make him look like Mr. Cool. See the irony of the way I split up his post now?
I break them up so that it is easy for readers like you to understand exactly I am replying to. :icon_eek:
Aparently it is still above you tho :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

lol, you're funny bro. Seriously though, in the "a happle story" thread, you broke up a one line post in two parts. If you're doing it to make it "easier" for us, then you can be relieved; we really don't need the help, it's fully understandable with just a regular quote :)

Edit: To dirty tricks, what is it about
As you see, breaking a small post up into several quotes doesn't always conserve space, and it strips it of context.
that didn't quite make you see the irony of my post?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

we really don't need the help, it's fully understandable with just a regular quote :)
Obviously it isn't for you, otherwise you wouldn't do what you did with my post. At least my shit makes sense.

edit -
lol, you're funny bro. Seriously though, in the "a happle story" thread, you broke up a one line post in two parts.
I just looked and you're full of shit.

Next!! :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

here is the entire post i was talking about:
Do I see a troll? Keep up the good work making fool of yourself

would you consider it necessary to split this up for people to understand it?

It's on page 5 in the thread, it was split up in two quotes by you, and no, i'm not full of shit. well nevermind, i think it's time this thread got burried, and even if it isn't, it's been derailed enough.

DeletedUser

here is the entire post i was talking about:

would you consider it necessary to split this up for people to understand it?

It's on page 5 in the thread, it was split up in two quotes by you, and no, i'm not full of shit. well nevermind, i think it's time this thread got burried, and even if it isn't, it's been derailed enough.

he asked a question which i replied to.
He then made a statement, which i also replied to..
Istead of crying like a baby everytime I make a post that you don't like, you put me on your ignore list instead :icon_eek::icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I know what the post was, I understand what you replied to, and I would've even if you hadn't split it up into small parts. That goes for every other reply you have on these forums, which is made in the same manner.
Istead of crying like a baby everytime I make a post that you don't like, you put me on your ignore list instead
I made a single ironic post to show you my opinion of it, in an attempt of making the forums just a little bit better. I certainly did not "cry like a baby", and definitely not every time you've posted.

I hereby give you the last word, as I still think this thread isn't the right place for this. I just want to end by thanking my mom and dad, for teaching me to spell; the lord almighty for the TWforums, and teh good cookie for believing in me, when no one else did. Thank you all!

DeletedUser83029

I know what the post was, I understand what you replied to, and I would've even if you hadn't split it up into small parts. That goes for every other reply you have on these forums, which is made in the same manner.
I made a single ironic post to show you my opinion of it, in an attempt of making the forums just a little bit better. I certainly did not "cry like a baby", and definitely not every time you've posted.

I hereby give you the last word, as I still think this thread isn't the right place for this. I just want to end by thanking my mom and dad, for teaching me to spell; the lord almighty for the TWforums, and teh good cookie for believing in me, when no one else did. Thank you all!
Amen

DeletedUser

I know what the post was, I understand what you replied to, and I would've even if you hadn't split it up into small parts.
Then quit your dribbling.
That goes for every other reply you have on these forums, which is made in the same manner.
Like I said;
put me on your ignore list
or deal with it.
I made a single ironic post to show you my opinion of it, in an attempt of making the forums just a little bit better.
Your post made absolutely no sense where as mine do.
I certainly did not "cry like a baby", and definitely not every time you've posted.
Ok, you win that one, you have whined and dribbled after most of my posts in this thread.

PS. enjoy the quotes :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I thought makkan's post was kinda funny in a sort mocking fashion. Certainly didn't think it deserved any flaming. If he'd have done that too me I'd have given him his props for putting me in my place... not that I don't know my place but you get the idea... or should anyways.

Touche my man, touche.

DeletedUser

I rather giggled at his post, I think quite a few people have the same view that he portrayed.

It seems the majority of your posts nowadays are flames caleb, you used to be such a nice boy :icon_cry: :p

DeletedUser

Finally, someone calls out Lord Sanchez for the idiotic posts that he makes. On behalf of everyone who takes their time and thinks through their texts and constructs them so that the sum of their sentences is bigger than their separate value, PLEASE STOP BUTCHERING EVERYONES POSTS!

Makkan for president.

DeletedUser93439

Was this a thread about zombie? Hell, this forum's got some serious flamers.

renshi p

somethings never change

haters and flamers everywere

but its all good