Zzzz becomes Hacked

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Miggy is *Owned* not -owned-.

EDIT - Mods/admins, you can check the acount for the 100th time. You will find nothing, jut like the other loads of times. No scripts or bots.
Alright. I'll play your charade.

DeletedUser

Miggy is -OwNeD-.

Is this even the real Wizzy?

Yes this is the real wizzy. And yes, I know both Miggy and Lodda, two different people, Miggy was in Transformers in W22 before I quit there. It is two different people and accounts. Miggy was also in the chat room on skype for w22. Trust me when I say it's a different person. But like lodda said, the mods will inspect the account again and find nothing.

DeletedUser

i wonder how truthful the title of this thread is. If its not a true fact, why bother posting?

DeletedUser

i wonder how truthful the title of this thread is. If its not a true fact, why bother posting?

What are you talking about?

The title of the thread is referring to the name change from ZZzz.. to HACKED

DeletedUser

oh. Im not in condition. Do not bother my last post. Really have to get some sleep. Good night.

DeletedUser38135

This thread is just big fat discussion about OWNED and Jamm and some stuff which has nothing to do with the topic.

Tis gonna get closed soon i can FEEEEEEEEEEEEEL it:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I said that Jamm/Thar share the Jamm account.

So are the rumours telling? Well, they are wrong. I'll stop them now: I wasn't any part of any Jamm account. Neither in W3 (I even didn't know him at that time), nor in W20 or any other world. I didn't even sat the Jamm account a single day.

Furthermore I still didn't play an own, nor shared an account (an exception was the half-played STW round with the Gauls) since I told the forum's community, that I quit TW (which was in february).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You have made almost no sense on this forum and have made yourself look like a total idiot. Especially from someone who is playing under an alias IF he is playing at all.
Every time when one man call other man "idiot" all other people around consider first one as real idiot. Notice it.
If you are that wizzydizzy from w14 which I have known long time ago so you should have known that I play under alias in w20 because it helps me be apart from forum mods and ingame admins.
Anyway I wish this thread be locked as pointlesss discussion about nothing.
See you in game.
I am not forum warrior. I have just written several messages and what I see now :icon_eek: is the same BS as before. People loves to betray, they finds fun in badmanners, and expecially what they likes is trashtalks.
Let play this game and keep in good manners.
I do not like abuse people but I can do it if you will continue post your childish comments like "bla bla bla u r idiot bla bla bla i am god bla bla bla u r idiot..."
:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

So are the rumours telling? Well, they are wrong. I'll stop them now: I wasn't any part of any Jamm account. Neither in W3 (I even didn't know him at that time), nor in W20 or any other world. I didn't even sat the Jamm account a single day.

Furthermore I still didn't play an own, nor shared an account (an exception was the half-played STW round with the Gauls) since I told the forum's community, that I quit TW (which was in february).

I appologize then. That was the big rumor of W20. Either way. No one is cheating. Which is what this guy CB is trying to accuse people of.

DeletedUser

Every time when one man call other man "idiot" all other people around consider first one as real idiot. Notice it.
If you are that wizzydizzy from w14 which I have known long time ago so you should have known that I play under alias in w20 because it helps me be apart from forum mods and ingame admins.
Anyway I wish this thread be locked as pointlesss discussion about nothing.
See you in game.
I am not forum warrior. I have just written several messages and what I see now :icon_eek: is the same BS as before. People loves to betray, they finds fun in badmanners, and expecially what they likes is trashtalks.
Let play this game and keep in good manners.
I do not like abuse people but I can do it if you will continue post your childish comments like "bla bla bla u r idiot bla bla bla i am god bla bla bla u r idiot..."
:icon_confused:

You make some good points in that one.

I do remember you from w14. barely though as I never read the forums and only played there a short time as I was trying to learn starting techniques for worlds. I did rather crappy there, but 15 I did ok and learned from there. But w14 you did use your name CBDuke. I don't see a reason why someone would use an alias unless they had a bad rep and wanted to get away from it. Oh well. This thread does need to be locked. It has fulfilled it's purpose which was to declare that Zzzz was taken over internally by -owned-, which is hilarious.

You can say what you want. But Zzzz is full of noobs with about 5-10 decent players. The leaders can't speak english, they want to allie one half the world and declare war on the other half without plans. They can't even stop SAPT, a tribe less than half there size from nobling one of their players. Drinkwater got owned by simplicity without any support. These guys are easy pickings. I will say drink could have stopped it himself but he doesn't know how to snipe noble trains. When requesting support they wouldn't include bbcodes or anything, didn't even give us MS times so we can try to help snipe if possible.

Regardless, no one is cheating, you might call it bad manners for taking over a tribe, but if you saw the way the leader was running the tribe you'd probably have done the same.

DeletedUser

You make some good points in that one.

I do remember you from w14. barely though as I never read the forums and only played there a short time as I was trying to learn starting techniques for worlds. I did rather crappy there, but 15 I did ok and learned from there. But w14 you did use your name CBDuke. I don't see a reason why someone would use an alias unless they had a bad rep and wanted to get away from it. Oh well. This thread does need to be locked. It has fulfilled it's purpose which was to declare that Zzzz was taken over internally by -owned-, which is hilarious.
Regardless second part of message I can explain something.
My forum account was banned 3 months ago and that is why I could not post in forum. Later I joined to w20 under other account. Month ago one good mod unbanned my account and now I can post as I am but I still want to distinguish my accounts in game. It helps me play as I want. Anyway this thread only shows generally lack of forum informativeness. :icon_confused:

i am MIGGY

i am not -OwNeD- i have an acc called *OwNeD* which i created for w19 stoned, plz dont confuse the 2 acc, the fact is i am better anyway :icon_razz: lol

DeletedUser

Regardless second part of message I can explain something.
My forum account was banned 3 months ago and that is why I could not post in forum. Later I joined to w20 under other account. Month ago one good mod unbanned my account and now I can post as I am but I still want to distinguish my accounts in game. It helps me play as I want. Anyway this thread only shows generally lack of forum informativeness. :icon_confused:

then you shouldn't be afraid to tell us what your current w20 IGN is then.

DeletedUser

Lets talk about subject but not about me. :icon_wink:

Theres nothing to talk about. I'm not going to discuss anything with someone who won't share his Identity in the open. Discussion closed. flame all you want.

DeletedUser

I do not compare forum personalities with ingame accounts. Others may consider that I just came here to have a talks. :)
Nice to see discussion as closed.