How to Win the Game

DeletedUser

This is a special extended release comic. Regular strip will run weekly (hopefully).

cartoonweek5id.jpg

Ugh, do I really have to explain this? ID has been contacting Bunny and DARK4H to try and team up against Random. This is, of course, after having joined the world expressing a sole interest in going after Random. There is the history. Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can someone explain to me what is the point of this topic? I honestly don't know =/

DeletedUser

Where is the PnP? Isn't PnP the short form of Politics and Propaganda?
I see Phail and Pale quite honestly =/

I explained it for you in the original post. I thought it was self explanatory, apparently I was mistaken. It's a cartoon, in jest, making fun of the current going ons. We really have no problem with the tribes mentioned. It's just amusing. As for "bashing" them, seriously? You think THIS is bashing? Poking fun at them...

To each their own.

DeletedUser

I explained it for you in the original post. I thought it was self explanatory, apparently I was mistaken. It's a cartoon, in jest, making fun of the current going ons. We really have no problem with the tribes mentioned. It's just amusing. As for "bashing" them, seriously? You think THIS is bashing? Poking fun at them...

To each their own.

Bashing/poking fun minimal difference there's no need to be a pedant about it.

I find it funny but it's a bit cheeky that you give no ammunition for tribes to fire back at you with.

@ Purple I was unknowing

DeletedUser

To each their own.
I didn't really understand much from your post =/ Who mentioned bashing anyone?
Still, I don't find it funny =X But at least there is someone trying to bring life to the forums.