How to Win the Game

DeletedUser

You thought...
Oh **** never mind, I'm not clever enough to think of something plausible.
:'(

DeletedUser

I'd like to take a moment to point out that the comic strip is funny because it's true. So far, it appears that miggy makes up pretty much all of ID. As far as I can tell, every time ID has done something so far, it was with miggy sitting that account. So, I have to say, miggy appears to be a good player. I haven't seen anything out of the rest of ID, so...

And yes, bunny and ID are in bed with each other. We all know there are hugs going on under those sheets, but I don't really want to know what else they do together. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That is hilarious coming for the tribe that told LE they needed to prove themselves against ID in the hopes of getting an alliance from Random. And bunny sharing info about when certain armies return home is far from tribal hugging.

devil667

That is hilarious coming for the tribe that told LE they needed to prove themselves against ID in the hopes of getting an alliance from Random. And bunny sharing info about when certain armies return home is far from tribal hugging.

Cyrano Cyrano Cyrano. We have certain recruitment and diplomacy standards. Everysingle tribe that has asked us for alliance were asked to fight and demolish a local tribe or equal or greater strength. Same happened with people who we have tried to recruit.

The ones who did it were in, the ones who failed were out.

You can confirm that with a few far away tribes for example RAW, and I dont think they had anything to do with ID. :icon_wink:

You can always contact me for further info.

DeletedUser

Are you trying to say you're just holding hands and snuggling instead? I'm sure that's all you'll do in public, but I think we all know better what goes on behind closed doors.

Cyrano Cyrano Cyrano. We have certain recruitment and diplomacy standards. Everysingle tribe that has asked us for alliance were asked to fight and demolish a local tribe or equal or greater strength. Same happened with people who we have tried to recruit.

The ones who did it were in, the ones who failed were out.

You can confirm that with a few far away tribes for example RAW, and I dont think they had anything to do with ID. :icon_wink:

You can always contact me for further info.

It's amusing that ID doesn't have those standards. They are perfectly happy letting Bunny waste all thier troops while they sit back with relatively little losses. It's also funny Bunny is ok with that. I suppose they will make nice noble targets for everyone once they have expended all thier troops. Interesting, that.