How to Win the Game

DeletedUser

Random to bash other tribes on the PnP using an alias.

Actually its to isntill some humourous content into the W39 current P&P scene and make the forums a more interesting place to be in.
If you wanna add another few posts to the 3 word story or Guess who replies next or Rate Top 20 tribes (before anybody even has catapults), feel free to do so but its never going to make for the kind of hilarity killion comes up with.

The forums were boring as hell, and Killion did an amazing job making it somehwat more winsome.
Its not supposed to be taken at face value, I don't honestly believe any intelligent person has taken any of the paint comics as such.

Pfft at least i aim for perfection when doing it.

In that case, feel free to go ahead and turn your aim for perfection into a funny comic.
Thats the trend we're trying to encourage. Interesting humourous reading material.

Hell make the comic about Random. If its funny, i'll give you props, a cookie and a patronizing pat on the back :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

comic made me laugh, its funny, people shouldnt take offense in those.

SharkEyes

I must say im becoming a big fan of killions mad paint skillz!

Your our BUFFET

For a sec I thought the cow was giving berth to the bunnie, they lost it's, you know....

SharkEyes

I have the feeling that I had a big argument with willovain on P&P before. Long ago, though I really could be wrong as I have no idea who anyone is anymore :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Why are you all coming down on these people, can't you see this plan is flawless? :p

LastApparatus

>.< What tribes do you have these done for, our of curiousity?

I would like to see the Geico one, myself, I admit.

DeletedUser

The other comics should be released before they become obsolete.

DeletedUser

The horse one was sick...why someone would think of animals that way i don't know.

DeletedUser

Actually its to isntill some humourous content into the W39 current P&P scene and make the forums a more interesting place to be in.
If you wanna add another few posts to the 3 word story or Guess who replies next or Rate Top 20 tribes (before anybody even has catapults), feel free to do so but its never going to make for the kind of hilarity killion comes up with.

Okay, and that's understandable. But if Cer-berus is actually thinking Boske, Gorth, or myself are going around making secret deals with other tribes to bring Random down.. well, that's just incorrect.

I'm certain I or someone else could come up with some funny things to post on the PnP forum if regard for the truth was totally nonexistent.

DeletedUser

Okay, and that's understandable. But if Cer-berus is actually thinking Boske, Gorth, or myself are going around making secret deals with other tribes to bring Random down.. well, that's just incorrect.

I'm certain I or someone else could come up with some funny things to post on the PnP forum if regard for the truth was totally nonexistent.

you thought kill is Cerberus :icon_eek:

Besides :
Its not supposed to be taken at face value, I don't honestly believe any intelligent person has taken any of the paint comics as such

The horse one was sick...why someone would think of animals that way i don't know.

Inter-species erotica.
Just watch Clerks 2 :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator: