How to Win the Game

DeletedUser

It isnt an alias really if he is using the very first name he ever used on tribalwars. I use Purple Predator in the forum but I dont even know the pass for it in game any more.

Killion is currently in the top 5 though like he always is. That narrows the list down for you.

DeletedUser68295

It isnt an alias really if he is using the very first name he ever used on tribalwars. I use Purple Predator in the forum but I dont even know the pass for it in game any more.

Killion is currently in the top 5 though like he always is. That narrows the list down for you.
Yea down to 4 people since random owns all but #1 of the top 5...

DeletedUser

I fail to get it. :icon_confused:

My words exactly.

Random to bash other tribes on the PnP using an alias.

Yes, and coincidentally, this has nothing to do with the fact that all three of you are from the tribe being commented on. It also has nothing to do with the fact that it's true either eh?

Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean that the rest of the world doesn't appreciate a light hearted comic revealing the delightful huggles of ages current.

DeletedUser

I explained it for you in the original post. I thought it was self explanatory, apparently I was mistaken. It's a cartoon, in jest, making fun of the current going ons. We really have no problem with the tribes mentioned. It's just amusing. As for "bashing" them, seriously? You think THIS is bashing? Poking fun at them...

To each their own.
Seems some people jumped the gun. I actually loved this and it really made me laugh. I hope to see more of your work soon.

DeletedUser

Lulz. Looks to be playful comic, to me. Feel kinda sorry for the bunny, though. :/

Instead of whining about it, m'sure other tribes could just test their own Paint Skillz and make a return comic. Something about Random being filled with peasants who probably spend so much time praying at shrines they don't have any troops. Or how they'll easily forget to actually war, thanks to skype Dominos, and end up pwnd. Or how they have some total nub agent in their midst whose mediocrity will bring the whole game to a swift and painful conclusion.

Really, the list is endless. :p

Lighten up.

DeletedUser

slightly amusing. Had to read the explanation to get it though. =]

DeletedUser

Pssh, my weekly comic strip for Nuke's newsletter shall roflstomp all over these :lol:

But nice work regardless.