[Official] Map Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

I like the player made maps, but I have to be honest, I like the old 3D style you used to do better.

DeletedUser

Darn you did not give me the chance to make a map. I thought we'd wait for at least a week.

Jasej

Aha!
Nice map, but let's see how this "War of the Map Makers" turn out (cheers for a war of the map makers :) )

DeletedUser29805

Nice map. I think we should always have maps open in the beginning, so we can have something to laugh at when they're all dead.

Illusive4

Lol, the hippos have moved in too now. When the map's updated you'll see that they're also nicely spread around the core.. Some people are stupidly thinking that makes them more vunerable xD
But i've seen most of them play before, they should easily be able to pull it out.. and considering the small amount of members they've got so far and still made it to the top 10, i think we'll be seeing them climbing to the top pretty soon.

DeletedUser

Lol, the hippos have moved in too now. When the map's updated you'll see that they're also nicely spread around the core.. Some people are stupidly thinking that makes them more vunerable xD
But i've seen most of them play before, they should easily be able to pull it out.. and considering the small amount of members they've got so far and still made it to the top 10, i think we'll be seeing them climbing to the top pretty soon.

Rank is only based on the top 40 members anyways. This early on, points are the same for most people.

Not to say the players in Hippos aren't good, just being realistic. I've heard a lot of good things about some of them, and have seen good things in others.

DeletedUser

I can't wait for the next map. hippos will be on it!:icon_razz:

DeletedUser14038

you should have clustered together a few tribes you think are going to be around in the future eg openeye tribe cause most of these won't be around for long and not just do the "top 10 tribes" but yeah, nice map.

DeletedUser

Darn you did not give me the chance to make a map. I thought we'd wait for at least a week.

Oh is there a set time before we are suppose to make maps? Sorry I didnt get that memo.

DeletedUser

I was actually hoping to see how openeye's tribe were positioned...

dammit. :(

DeletedUser

I was actually hoping to see how openeye's tribe were positioned...

dammit. :(

w16hipposid7.png

There you go... :icon_wink:

Scarge

i think hippos will fail there to spreaded out, localized tribes will pick on em unless they do some good propaganda they can out scare tribes to back off

-Scarge

DeletedUser

3 hippy on k44 border for me to noble , YES :lol: some elite to rimm

DeletedUser

Top secret, don't want to post on the forums, there may be spies. :icon_eek: