[Official] Map Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

Since others were making maps I decided to enter the contest too.

W16210208-1.jpg

There is even some transparency. Haha :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Someone make one with Hippos on there.

Please? :icon_biggrin:

ArcRebirth

The east side of the world is more populated :icon_cry: Not enough people to turn into barbs on my side :icon_cry:

themonkey

As pretty as all these maps are, does anything really think that 3/4's of these guys are going to be round in even a few weeks time? :icon_confused:

Tbh it would make far more sense to make a map of the tribes that are likely to do something on this server like Hippos rather than tese these mass-recruiters, although in fairness its pretty difficult to even pick half a dozen tribes out that are likely to do well tbh nobody has put their heads above the parapet yet...

To me its all this stuff is a bit Anna kournikova; it certainly looks pretty but it isnt really achieving anything....

Dj Dilated

Ok so list the tribes that you think will survive;

Hippos
MOOCOW
ED

Any more? Just post till we've said 10

Dj Dilated

Wasn't the whole point of Hippos to be a group of experienced players gathering under the same tribal name to be a force to be reckoned with? And every good player knows if your seeing a sea of blue on your map, leave.

DeletedUser

i cqnt see this getting anywhere. You will need 5 players to defeat each continent... Theyre not even close to the corse some of em

??

Why are people always so intent on thinking in continents rather then the general spread? Apart from a few players at the extreme ends of their cluster I would actually suggest they have a pretty good distribution there (and especially around central K54/55)... They have plenty of space to expand into, and so long as they can keep their heads down and not get bogged down in any major conflicts during their initial expansion period I would say they are looking pretty good there tbh...

Dj Dilated

??

Why are people always so intent on thinking in continents rather then the general spread? Apart from a few players at the extreme ends of their cluster I would actually suggest they have a pretty good distribution there (and especially around central K54/55)... They have plenty of space to expand into, and so long as they can keep their heads down and not get bogged down in any major conflicts during their initial expansion period I would say they are looking pretty good there tbh...

QFT

Thats all I have to say :icon_neutral:

chucklefang

Ok so list the tribes that you think will survive;

Hippos
MOOCOW
ED

Any more? Just post till we've said 10

I can agree with the bottom 2, but just what is so special about hippos? Hell I even researched that openeye guy and found that he only has limited experience. That is of course unless he played under a different name which I am not aware of.:icon_neutral:

Jasej

Search for threads about OA on W4 as far as I'm informed chucklefang, I've heard you might find something on "that openeye guy" there ;)

Of course, I wasn't around back then, so it might be something they've made up to confuse the newer players and they never really played before :)

EDIT: My point is that I, as a newer player, have heard a lot (and I mean loads) about some of the players in Hippos, whilst I've only heard scarcely about T:V / TW and then it was only things like "They rule W1" and "They're awesome!".

Last edited:

DeletedUser

From my point of view, We (Hippos) are actually in a very good position, spread out over 3 K's with an 80 member limit, that means around 20 - 30 members a K (approximately) We have an even balance in every K we are in, not a problem.

DeletedUser

Am I the only one surprised that no-one is discussing blah .

They seem to be one of the most dangerous tribes in W16. And their line-up is VERY impressive (well, if you knew their alias' anyways - - - which quite a few peopledo).

Their position alongside those of MOOCOW, ED and Hippos will be very interesting.

DeletedUser

To be totall honest, hippos don't have a seriously amazing line-up. I've seen better many a time. What I like about them is openeye's leadership and their evenly spaced positioning.

I haven't spent much time cruising the rankings yet (hell, I haven't even started playing properly yet) so for the rest of the tribes i'm seriously lacking knowledge of. But most of thme will probably be in the 20 - 100 ranks atm.