[Official] Map Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

Yes I am here. I will try to make a top 20 map or something. Its just I have like 5 'map' requests lol. Whats up with people always wanting maps!

*eats cookies to calm down*

Dj Dilated

Apples! Don't make a map! I'll make a topic of who people think will last after a month, and then tally up the votes after a week, then make one based on that, because its pointless pointing out tribes that aren't going to last

DeletedUser

Yes I am here. I will try to make a top 20 map or something. Its just I have like 5 'map' requests lol. Whats up with people always wanting maps!

*eats cookies to calm down*

well its not that i want maps...its that i need them. i'm a mapaholic. i cant get through the day without looking at maps. i know its a problem but ive tried over and over to quit. with that said i need a map now!!:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Hmm well I only got to read the fist page of that but it soudns pretty interesting.. Was kinda of a b*tch move that those tribe did to take out OA. Bu yes I am guessing tha open had a large role in that tribe. But then again I read that there were fewer than 40 members so I am guessing that he was pretty good on that world. Hmmm well guess this world might have a little competion after all. :icon_biggrin:

Read the whole thread before deciding it was "a b*tch move". The first few pages only express one side of that story. I think you'll gain a respect for many world 4 players if you read that thread, there were some great leaders, some amazing players, and extremely intense diplomacy. And that thread barely touches on what happened. I've yet to see a world that matches the excitement level it had during the 1st 6 months.

But I'm hoping this world can...

About OpenEye:
Ain't saying, you're just going to have to find out the hard way. :icon_wink::icon_wink:

About the Map thread, sorry to follow others off topic, but it really is too early to know who's going to matter. We're still days away from the first attacks.

DeletedUser

What I would like to see is a map of the tribes who everyone thinks are going to be good.

Kanchaa

I second that, maybe of the tribes that were voted in the many 'which tribe will survive" threads.

DeletedUser

Wow real sorry guys. For some reason my link to twstats didnt work. I thought it was down, but I guess they changed server or w/e. I guess I should start making some maps =)

DeletedUser

It will take some time till we the map makers start creating actual maps.

Right now it's about plain inviting if you want to see the name of your tribe at the "shiny" Top20.

How much time do you think will be needed until there is some settled order in the Top20?

DeletedUser

Right now it's about plain inviting if you want to see the name of your tribe at the "shiny" Top20.

How much time do you think will be needed until there is some settled order in the Top20?

When nobles come :icon_wink:

chucklefang

I don't want to see my tribe in the top 20 this early in the world with all the mass recruiters. However later on after nobling season begins, thats when I'm hoping to see us getting up there. :icon_razz:

patrickman

It looks like tribe K54/45 will be the Order of World 16! Only world 9 players will know what im talking about.

DeletedUser

i made one aswell :icon_biggrin:

TWMap.jpg

DeletedUser

Hey apples why dont you make a "elite/experienced" tribe map. :icon_wink:
We know hippoo has a list of tribes they are keeping their eye on.
This way we can sort check were they all are.

DeletedUser3967

Hey apples why dont you make a "elite/experienced" tribe map. :icon_wink:
We know hippoo has a list of tribes they are keeping their eye on.
This way we can sort check were they all are.

Great plan, then we can influence the n00bs to all gang up on them, hence making it easier for is in the future.

Awesome plan Joe :)