[Official] Map Discussion Thread

Dj Dilated

Am I the only one surprised that no-one is discussing blah .

They seem to be one of the most dangerous tribes in W16. And their line-up is VERY impressive (well, if you knew their alias' anyways - - - which quite a few peopledo).

Their position alongside those of MOOCOW, ED and Hippos will be very interesting.

OH MY GOD MY TRIBE JUST GOT MENTIONED *FAINTS*

I think I saw blah, I'll take another look :)

EDIT: Just took a look at them, I know a few from W3, looks like an impressive line up

Last edited:

Scarge

Am I the only one surprised that no-one is discussing blah .

They seem to be one of the most dangerous tribes in W16. And their line-up is VERY impressive (well, if you knew their alias' anyways - - - which quite a few peopledo).

Their position alongside those of MOOCOW, ED and Hippos will be very interesting.

I know em the most of the lot are very good friends of me :)
-Scarge

DeletedUser

wait a couple of days before making the map. wait until begginer protection has ended so we can see the tribes of experienced players go to the top and the mass inviters fall

Kanchaa

wait a couple of days before making the map. wait until begginer protection has ended so we can see the tribes of experienced players go to the top and the mass inviters fall

He was just bored and or made the map to show us where our farms are located.

chucklefang

Search for threads about OA on W4 as far as I'm informed chucklefang, I've heard you might find something on "that openeye guy" there ;)

Of course, I wasn't around back then, so it might be something they've made up to confuse the newer players and they never really played before :)

EDIT: My point is that I, as a newer player, have heard a lot (and I mean loads) about some of the players in Hippos, whilst I've only heard scarcely about T:V / TW and then it was only things like "They rule W1" and "They're awesome!".

Well I dont feel like searching for crap in a forum that I never go to.. :p I want someone with a personal history with the guy to tell me. :icon_rolleyes:

Yup we pretty much own w1 though you are right about that. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Well I dont feel like searching for crap in a forum that I never go to.. :p I want someone with a personal history with the guy to tell me. :icon_rolleyes:

Yup we pretty much own w1 though you are right about that. :icon_biggrin:

I wasn't on W4 at this point, and I don't have too much personal history with openeye, But this should do.

chucklefang

I wasn't on W4 at this point, and I don't have too much personal history with openeye, But this should do.

Hmm well I only got to read the fist page of that but it soudns pretty interesting.. Was kinda of a b*tch move that those tribe did to take out OA. Bu yes I am guessing tha open had a large role in that tribe. But then again I read that there were fewer than 40 members so I am guessing that he was pretty good on that world. Hmmm well guess this world might have a little competion after all. :icon_biggrin:

Phonixfire

Never heard of Openeye or OA? o_O

And how did you "research" him, Chucklefang? You can't have gone too deep if you found nothing about OA :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Don't go off-topic please.
Could someone perhaps make another map of the top 20?

DeletedUser

I... but just what is so special about hippos? ...:

You really want to know... Ok I will tell you...

OpenEye is in the laeding role for this with a good mix of real good players and overrated forum wanna be elites.. (yes some hippos are just overrated.). Saying that, hippos also contain a few rare names in the game who are actually very underrated.. :icon_wink:

Now the hidden part, the player who is infamously known as alphabonkers is part of the hippos. Though he is not in any leading position as he doesn't want to, if really it is needed and AB decides to lead then history knows what AB is capable of :icon_wink:

And btw, I dont expect you to know AB if you dont know OE as AB is more of out of lime light guy compare to OE :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Ill just feed him cookies, he'll do anyhting for them :D
Ill ask him to make one now, unless he's in this thread now.
Apples are you there?