It already began...:(

DeletedUser

Lol okay he has some crazy stats though 400 cav defence i think it was?

arya009

Btw!!! That paladin looks like he can take out 100 heavy calvery by himself Dang!!

That is haul which does not means Heavy Cavalery. It means it can carry Max 100 resources while farming :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Its nice to see someone run 100hc against the "first thing you should get in the whole game!!!!" paladin in the simulator though!

DeletedUser4797

Ok. Behind a level 20 wall, with the attackers having -25% luck and 30% morale, he can take out 55 and die.

DeletedUser

I was exagerating there i did not mistake resources for calvery or something lol

Costs per unit villagers needed Speed Carrying capacity
20 20 40 10 10 minutes per field 100

Offensive strength 150
General Defence 250
Cavalry Defence 400
Defence Archer 150

DeletedUser

Lol 55 thats alot which would be better though 10 spears or 1 nobleman?

arya009

It takes 6 hrs to build though :icon_eek:

My friend just told me :icon_biggrin:

and i m not telling who he is :p

DeletedUser4797

But he costs 20 of wood and clay, and 40 iron. Too bad you can´t have infinite, eh? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yea he's a definite weapon to get early in the game. Makes me afraid to start farming people actually, but I wouldn't sacrifice resources to get him day 1 for some resources the *might* be there.

DeletedUser

Lol that would be so funny if you could make like 100 paladins lol 100 paladins vs 500 swords?? 6 hours dang you build him at statue right just checking was wondering if the barracks had anything to do with it...

arya009

Lol that would be so funny if you could make like 100 paladins lol 100 paladins vs 500 swords?? 6 hours dang you build him at statue right just checking was wondering if the barracks had anything to do with it...

yeah may be because he has lvl 1 HQ

DeletedUser4797

But if you could have infinite, the statue would just produce 24/7, and not clog any of your other production.

DeletedUser4797

But now that archers are implemented, what´s gonna be the next hot, n00b suggestion topic?