Good Afternoon All

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3452

It's come to my attention that Petn sucks. Majorly.

I'm just kidding. With these policies Petn has the potential to be one of the best, if not the best, moderator these boards has to offer.

Have a stamp of approval.

DeletedUser

Hey Petn mate

you had better not ban me or ill give you the IRC beats :icon_rolleyes:

Heart Of Steel

he said no spamming.

does flaming raki count as spam?
CHE!!! RULEZ!

can i have an infracion?
im down to 1again =]

good luck

DeletedUser

he said no spamming.

does flaming raki count as spam?
CHE!!! RULEZ!

can i have an infracion?
im down to 1again =]

good luck

Raki, as amusing as they are, can only be slagged once or twice. I'll warn in the thread if it starts getting out of hand, and then warn through pm if a specfic player persists.

DeletedUser

Raki, as amusing as they are, can only be slagged once or twice. I'll warn in the thread if it starts getting out of hand, and then warn through pm if a specfic player persists.

*prediction*

W17= Lockdown in....3 days from thursday?

DeletedUser

Welcome Pet-n-kwa-ran-lore. I plan to call you that whenever I need to refer to you.

DeletedUser

i have a feeling ima be switching to an alias cause ima get banned from forums fairly quickly with this mod lol

DeletedUser

As i might end up playing in this world seriously so how the moderation is done on forum is of my interest. Few things i would like to point out.

it just makes you look like more of an idiot than the person you're trying to slag.

Next time you are making a quote for forum readers don't generalize it. I am sure this post won't make me "look cool" but defiantly not an "idiot" :icon_wink:

It may be fun, but it's really a pain in the ass, and there is an off-topic forum for a reason...
If you are going to use slang language on the forum then you cannot stop others from using it and it might become a pain in the ass for you.

kanga, what he was saying was valid: don't be an ass and refuse to be more precise, mmkay? :lol:

Again if you call another person ass then am i allowed to call other ass :icon_razz:

I hope you take this post in positive way you can delete my post after you have read it.

ps: Best of luck for w17 forums :icon_twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.